Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

From 240lbs to 255 since 10-29 help !

What am I going to do ? I am taking .25cc Sat and Wed of perscription Testosterone Cypionate I am working out every day and eating 5 to 6 times day High protien low carbs. 1 to 2 gal of water a day ! 120 grams of protien from shake,; Taking Magnesium, fish oil large dose, milk thisle, green coffee bean caps, rasberry Keytones, and 1 adult asprin daily.

I took my 1st Injection Oct 29th and I weighted 240lbs. @ 6 ft I guess it goes without saying my goal is not to get bigger or gain ANY weight !

I am due today for my Wed. Nov 14th ,25cc Injection ! I weighted and almost had a heart attack WEIGHTED 255 lbs ? I know I have not gained 15 lbs of muscle and I guess my family has been to kind to tell me my face must be puffy. I am feeling so much better and I am hitting the gym 2 times, almost every day am cardio core and stretching . My pm work outs have not been intense since last Tues when I injused my wrist. I went to gym last night and still throttled back due to concern over complete healing of wrist still have to tape it and still husts on certain exercises like seated EZ curl bar . So I am still in the healing process .

Please offer assistance ? I have not weighted 255 lbs in over 25 years and that was due to abuse of thyroid tablets. My body finally corrected. I want to loose weight even on TRT and it has to be my diet ? ? ? ? I was at 240 and miniumal exercise just a lot less calorie intake ? Now smarter (I think) caloric intake and much more exercise !

I remember way back when 30 years ago I always steared clear of Testosterone and especially water based Testosterone due to fluid retintion, even in my fingers. My clothes still fit fine and I can see right in the worse place possible where the weight is in my gut ! I look 4 mths pregnant and that was one thing I had tried so hard to prevent over the years. To be clear I didn't have wash board abs , but my belly was not like an appendage that you saw coming ? I need help and I have been in the nutriton section and I was following the series on DVD diet ? Do I need to look further and find a cut diet because TRT or not I can't live with this red neck beer gut I am ashamed and no it is not just a # it is also unhealthy to have a 15 lb weight gain in 2 weeks and it not be muscle.

HELP QUICK WEIGHT LOSE ! I AM GOING TO BE THE GUY THAT EVERYONE SAYS HAVE YOU PUT ON WEIGHT THIS THANKSGIVING !

I HAVE THE VACCUM CLEANER AND SHARP KNIFE OUT READY TO DO HOME LIPO DESPRATE AND SHOCKED !

Are the answers going to be burn more calories ? Because I don't have much more time to spend in the gym ? I could change routine BUT 15lbs in 2 weeks unhealthy and seems like I would have to be trying to gain that much that fast and I have been doing to oposite I think . . . . . Help ! ! ! ! ! ! I need to drop 20 lbs in a week lol. Seroiusly I know this ain't gona happen but I want to loose as much as possible ! ! ! !

Got to change diet to make my body a fat burning body - - - - - - not fat retintion body ? With 50% Protien & 30% Carbs & 20% fats + other bad carbs and and fats that slip between the cracks I know I am on the wrong target diet

HELP PLEASE ! ! DESPERATE ; DUE TO RAPID WEIGHT GAIN SHOULD I SEE DOCTOR ? I FEEL ALL HE WILL DO IS TAKE ME OFF (TRT) ? LOST, BEWILDERED, DISSAPOINTED, FEEL ASHAMED, 53 WITH LOW T OF (78) ABUSED JUICE IN MY MID 20'S AND THYROID TABS + CLEMBUTAROL I NEED A LOT OF HELP AND SEEKING ASSISTANCE AND FAST ! PLEASE HELP AN OLD MAN ! ! ! !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-15-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Thread Information