BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

From 240lbs to 255 since 10-29 help !

What am I going to do ? I am taking .25cc Sat and Wed of perscription Testosterone Cypionate I am working out every day and eating 5 to 6 times day High protien low carbs. 1 to 2 gal of water a day ! 120 grams of protien from shake,; Taking Magnesium, fish oil large dose, milk thisle, green coffee bean caps, rasberry Keytones, and 1 adult asprin daily.

I took my 1st Injection Oct 29th and I weighted 240lbs. @ 6 ft I guess it goes without saying my goal is not to get bigger or gain ANY weight !

I am due today for my Wed. Nov 14th ,25cc Injection ! I weighted and almost had a heart attack WEIGHTED 255 lbs ? I know I have not gained 15 lbs of muscle and I guess my family has been to kind to tell me my face must be puffy. I am feeling so much better and I am hitting the gym 2 times, almost every day am cardio core and stretching . My pm work outs have not been intense since last Tues when I injused my wrist. I went to gym last night and still throttled back due to concern over complete healing of wrist still have to tape it and still husts on certain exercises like seated EZ curl bar . So I am still in the healing process .

Please offer assistance ? I have not weighted 255 lbs in over 25 years and that was due to abuse of thyroid tablets. My body finally corrected. I want to loose weight even on TRT and it has to be my diet ? ? ? ? I was at 240 and miniumal exercise just a lot less calorie intake ? Now smarter (I think) caloric intake and much more exercise !

I remember way back when 30 years ago I always steared clear of Testosterone and especially water based Testosterone due to fluid retintion, even in my fingers. My clothes still fit fine and I can see right in the worse place possible where the weight is in my gut ! I look 4 mths pregnant and that was one thing I had tried so hard to prevent over the years. To be clear I didn't have wash board abs , but my belly was not like an appendage that you saw coming ? I need help and I have been in the nutriton section and I was following the series on DVD diet ? Do I need to look further and find a cut diet because TRT or not I can't live with this red neck beer gut I am ashamed and no it is not just a # it is also unhealthy to have a 15 lb weight gain in 2 weeks and it not be muscle.

HELP QUICK WEIGHT LOSE ! I AM GOING TO BE THE GUY THAT EVERYONE SAYS HAVE YOU PUT ON WEIGHT THIS THANKSGIVING !

I HAVE THE VACCUM CLEANER AND SHARP KNIFE OUT READY TO DO HOME LIPO DESPRATE AND SHOCKED !

Are the answers going to be burn more calories ? Because I don't have much more time to spend in the gym ? I could change routine BUT 15lbs in 2 weeks unhealthy and seems like I would have to be trying to gain that much that fast and I have been doing to oposite I think . . . . . Help ! ! ! ! ! ! I need to drop 20 lbs in a week lol. Seroiusly I know this ain't gona happen but I want to loose as much as possible ! ! ! !

Got to change diet to make my body a fat burning body - - - - - - not fat retintion body ? With 50% Protien & 30% Carbs & 20% fats + other bad carbs and and fats that slip between the cracks I know I am on the wrong target diet

HELP PLEASE ! ! DESPERATE ; DUE TO RAPID WEIGHT GAIN SHOULD I SEE DOCTOR ? I FEEL ALL HE WILL DO IS TAKE ME OFF (TRT) ? LOST, BEWILDERED, DISSAPOINTED, FEEL ASHAMED, 53 WITH LOW T OF (78) ABUSED JUICE IN MY MID 20'S AND THYROID TABS + CLEMBUTAROL I NEED A LOT OF HELP AND SEEKING ASSISTANCE AND FAST ! PLEASE HELP AN OLD MAN ! ! ! !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-15-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Up help please

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    lay out your diet, from start to finish with macros and cals.

go with 60/20/20 and see what happens.

go read thru the cutting stickie at the top of this section, it will help!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't really have the answers but I can tell you 405 laid out this really intricate diet plan for a young buck. In laymans terms what I took away from his diet plan for cutting

#1 I should be doing my cardio when I first wake up without eating anything so my body stays in that (buzzword?) state that it wants to burn calories

#2 My first three meals instead of brown rice, sweet potato, oats or another complex carb side I should have a vegetable. This keeps the body in laymans terms in that hunger mode instead of that satisfied mode.

I'm paraphrasing but thats what I really took away from 405's posts that I have been messing up on.

I'm in a cut mode and I've been eating a lot of pickles and tea unsweetened. Its helping me bridge between meals. Another thing I am doing I have always been a steak sauce with beef or honey dijon with chicken person. I am trying to make good tasting meals that rely on spices to get me there on flavor.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    lay out your diet, from start to finish with macros and cals.

go with 60/20/20 and see what happens.

go read thru the cutting stickie at the top of this section, it will help!
    Hard to offer much solid advice without knowing this. I agree with upping the protein and dropping the carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    #2 My first three meals instead of brown rice, sweet potato, oats or another complex carb side I should have a vegetable. This keeps the body in laymans terms in that hunger mode instead of that satisfied mode.
    Are you saying that you will stay hungry or that your body will be burning more calories? The former seems like an unfavorable option so I am assuming the latter. Interested to know why. Possibly because they are digested quicker? (Sorry to hijack your thread... I have a feeling you might have the same question though)

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Are you saying that you will stay hungry or that your body will be burning more calories? The former seems like an unfavorable option so I am assuming the latter. Interested to know why. Possibly because they are digested quicker? (Sorry to hijack your thread... I have a feeling you might have the same question though)
    some fats and protein and fibrous veggie will be low in carbs and help to satisfy hunger and get you through the day.

Right, I get that. If you are trying keep carbs low then you would obviously substitute those carbs for proteins, some fats and veggies... That's not what I am asking.

The quote was "#2 My first three meals instead of brown rice, sweet potato, oats or another complex carb side I should have a vegetable. This keeps the body in laymans terms in that hunger mode instead of that satisfied mode."

So he is saying that he doesnt eat complex carbs in the first three meals and rather subs those for veggies... but the statement gives the assumption that you would have those later in the day for meal 4, 5 or 6. I am asking why you would be in "hunger mode" and why this would be a good thing if you are cutting? By hunger mode, are you saying your body will digest those food items quicker and that would speed up the potential burning of your fat stores as an energy source?

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry folks but I am a country guy from GA. 53yrs old (far cry from a young buck) ( more like an aged bear)( the Avatar is a pic of me ,taken as a joke, but until this drastic weight gain I was about that size and striving to loose 30 + lbs) on TRT with a beginning Testosterone level of (78) I have not understood the imput to my concern (like greek to me) and I guess I am one of those guys that you have to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) Can anyone direct or link me to a thread that will assist me in an energy diet that is not a weight gain, I am ingesting IMO plenty of Protien and do not intentionally ingest any simple carbs . HELP ?

In the past I have not counted Calories and I have counted grams of Protien, Carbs, Fat. I attempt to, from my kowledge try to stay clear of any simple carbs and target primary intake to be protien.

I am 100% disabled due to blood cloting issues cardio is limited to bike and swimming . I have acess to indoor pool 365 days a year but due to my cloting issues I have circulation issues with wound healing and out of respect for others I don't swim when I have open wounds.
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-15-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Thread Information