Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Having such a hard time

Getting through the weekend and eating clean.

I have stepped up my diet and I am eating as clean as I ever have in my life during the week. I am hitting my macros and everything is clean without any bread but then the weekend comes and for the most part I feel like I ruin anything I did during the week. I went out to dinner last night and probably easily consumed 3000 calories. Today was ok until dinner when I was with family and had pizza. Do some of you guys bring meals to places you go on the weekend? I feel not being home is where I screw up and not having access to my food. However I need a social life and like going out to dinner with my gf. Football season is almost over so I know I can clean up sundays soon.

Yesterday I knew I was going to my fav restaurant so I worked super hard in the gym. I was in there 1.5 hours. 1 hour lifting and then hour strength training cardio. Had a shake afterwards then 3 hours later was at dinner and I consumed lamb chops, kobe beef steak, pretty much the whole bread basket, cesar salad two glasses of wine and a mississipi mud pie for two....

Woke up today did fasted cardio and ate ok until the pizza

EverettCD is offline Member
    It's tough at times when going out to eat. What I try to do is to be specific when I order my food & steer clear of bread or tortilla chips at the Mexican place we eat at. Remember you need to have a cheat meal every now and then to stick with any diet. One cheat meal per week or so isn't going to kill you, it will actually help you stay on track. I know it helps me.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When u go out to eat, do u go for the food or the social interaction? Most places have some sort of grilled chicken or lean steak and vegetables. Don't order what sounds the best. Order what's best for you. Eat before you go so you don't eat as much there.

I'm assuming your trying to loose weight?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I am 34 probably 15-16% BF and I went to try and get down to 12% by summer and I cannot remember the last time I was that lean. Maybe I am putting to much pressure on myself and I will get there. I have may some serious head way in less then a year. From drinking heavy, doing drugs , being 25% body fat down to last night being the most I had to drink in quite some time to no drugs and much better shape.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ^^^ why don't you do the conditioning competition.....just a thought

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Rwy i can relate to your pain there is no answer but self control and order only the healthiest from the menu, substitue fries for veggies, dont order w/ mayo on the burger or steak sauce on the steak

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Getting through the weekend and eating clean.

I have stepped up my diet and I am eating as clean as I ever have in my life during the week. I am hitting my macros and everything is clean without any bread but then the weekend comes and for the most part I feel like I ruin anything I did during the week. I went out to dinner last night and probably easily consumed 3000 calories. Today was ok until dinner when I was with family and had pizza. Do some of you guys bring meals to places you go on the weekend? I feel not being home is where I screw up and not having access to my food. However I need a social life and like going out to dinner with my gf. Football season is almost over so I know I can clean up sundays soon.

Yesterday I knew I was going to my fav restaurant so I worked super hard in the gym. I was in there 1.5 hours. 1 hour lifting and then hour strength training cardio. Had a shake afterwards then 3 hours later was at dinner and I consumed lamb chops, kobe beef steak, pretty much the whole bread basket, cesar salad two glasses of wine and a mississipi mud pie for two....

Woke up today did fasted cardio and ate ok until the pizza
    I take food with me everywhere. There is nothing wrong with going out to eat bro. You can get a chicken salad almost anywhere if you are in a pinch and yes even most pizza parlors have it 2

Thread Information