So I am about to annoy some members but that's nothing new. I have some goals and I have been advised against what I have begun but it's my choice and you- the reader may benefit from my experience. I am about to attempt THE DIRTY BULK! I've worked my eating habits to the point of every few hours, but my food choice is far from clean. At this point I am re-learning how to eat... Not eat clean, but to get the food in and pack on some pounds. Stretch the stomach and GAIN MASS!

Now don't get your panties in a twist just yet! I do plan to attempt a cut after I reach my goal of 25lbs. So I plan to progressively enhance my diet over time to lower sugars, fats and eventually carbs- and as LBM grows, I will adjust the protein. I will switch from Full milk to 2% and then later again, switch to Skim--- and maybe cut out milk completely. These are the types of changes I will make in the future, but for now... Its gonna be DIRTY! I have chosen to log my experience so that I can monitor my changes as well as give a place for others interested in this style of bulking. If this is really as unhealthy as some make it out to be, then my experience will not be a waste, but rather an educational tool for others - including those who can't wait to say "I told you so!"

Here's my proposed diet, listed as on a training day. Non-training days will have no PWO shake.

Meal 1- bacon egg and cheese English muffin, hashbrown patty and 500mL full milk

855cal 44g pro 74g carb 42g fat 23g sugar

Meal 2- 500mL oj, 1 can white albacore, 1/4 Cuecombre, raspberry vinaigrette, 12 ritz crackers

579 cal 38g pro 82g carb 10g fat 49g sugar

Meal 3 - large split top bun, 30g mozzarella, mayo, turkey, soprasata, lettuce & water

614 cal 30g pro 34g carb 38g fat 0g sugar

Meal 4 - peanut butter & jam sandwich, 500mL full milk (pre-workout drive home from work)

754 cal 30g pro 77g carb 37g fat 35g sugar

Meal 5 - PWO shake - 375mL full milk, whey, rolled oats & dextrose.

713 cal 54g pro 82g carb 18g fat 48g sugar

Meal 6 - chicken breast, 1 cup rice, cauliflower, 500mL oj

601 cal 44g pro 100g carb 3g fat 46g sugar

Meal 7 - snack- oatmeal crisp almond cereal, 500mL full milk

800 cal 30g pro 118g carb 24g fat 54g sugar

Totals: 4916 cal 270g pro 567g carb 172g fat 255g sugar

My stats are:

Male 5'7" (168cm) 26 years old 160lbs (73kg) 15%bf
Training 1.5 years hard

Theoretically, my tdee is only 3500cals for bulking- but I often eat like listed above and haven't gotten fat yet.

This is my meal plan for tomorrow. I will obviously be switching proteins and carb sources but will measure accordingly. Most of it is prepared already, minus dinner and cereal and shake. Might skip the dextrose... Not really necessary...

My goal is 185lbs and then I'll cut. I may or may not be running a cycle of test e 500-700mg 12 weeks (plus AI and hcg and pct- but this is the nutrition section) w/ tbol 60mg daily 8 weeks. If I do this, I will immediately cut the fat down drastically.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread! All feedback is welcomed but not all will be considered. I am free to make choices because I pay the consequences of my choices. Also feel free to subscribe!

>Good Luck<