Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    now this thread is taking a proper turn into soething of interest to me directly in the immediate future!

im planning a test cycle of 500-600mg per week for 10 weeks probably in june. my goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible with as little fat as possible (duh).. my plan was and is to run a carb cycle of sorts where i have a good surplus on training days (4day split) and then have 3 fasting days on off days where i do some cardio to keep the gains lean.. curious to yalls thoughts on this matter..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    now this thread is taking a proper turn into soething of interest to me directly in the immediate future!

im planning a test cycle of 500-600mg per week for 10 weeks probably in june. my goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible with as little fat as possible (duh).. my plan was and is to run a carb cycle of sorts where i have a good surplus on training days (4day split) and then have 3 fasting days on off days where i do some cardio to keep the gains lean.. curious to yalls thoughts on this matter..
    My thoughts would be to drop the fasting and stick with the carb cycling approach which would have a surplus on training days and a reduction on none training days but in both cases make sure you feed the body throughout the day and night if possible. When you decide to cut this needs to be approached very slowly and the priority must be maintaining as much muscle tissue as possible while dropping bf. Once you build new muscle from being on cycle you must treat it like a member of your family and look after it and never let it go, a slow attack on your bf is best at preserving tissue and if you carb cycling properly and I know your very capable of doing this you confuse your body to use fat as fuel while maintaining the muscle tissue you built on cycle without your metabolism changing. Muscle is precious so IMHO dont waste it away with fasting, this is my approach weather people agree with it or not but I know plently of top atheletes who use this method time and time over

gotcha! so carb cycling yes.. fasting no in ur opinion

i can see where fasting could be a problem when u get into maintaining tissue derived from AAS.. one thing i have going for me is im on TRT.

gotcha! so carb cycling yes.. fasting no in ur opinion

i can see where fasting could be a problem when u get into maintaining tissue derived from AAS.. one thing i have going for me is im on TRT.
    You got 405 and if your on trt your going to enjoy some great maintenance because you will have zero lag, carb cycling is excellent for gaining size and cutting bodyfat all you have to do is adjust to suit which ever your trying to accomplish. I see all the time guys gaining good quality tissue only to lose it all while dieting and then going on cycle again to only lose it over again, its a pointless circle they are in. Build your tissue by hard intense training with the addition of a good solid cycle and then maintain the gains, you have a advantage because your on trt so use this to ist fullest and reap the rewards but dont fast hard earned tissue, use what every por BB use's to build, maintain and cut.

ps - muscle tissue is precious so thats priority when cutting!! master this and you will grow each year and explode in size

^^ thx man and sounds good! im looking forward to seeing what 500-600mg test per week for 10 weeks will actually do for me! should be interesting!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    you will grow each year and explode in size
    Unless you're me... because I still can't seem to grow despite being on TRT. Gained plenty of fat though. Yay.

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001
    I have a question for gbrice and 405 if you guys could give me a little guidance. I had been doing an 16/8 if for over two years while I was on second shift and it worked out great for me, basically I was working in the 11-13hr prime fat burning period and was able to get my greens in for alkalinity pre wo and then feast after then hit the sac. Well, now I'm on 7-3:30 shift and everything is screwed up. I have been on first shift for about a month and I still really don't have a problem with the fast, but now I am eating supper around 4 with the family, which I enjoy since I missed out on that family time for so long. The problem is my insulin dump is pre wo instead of pwo, and the whole goal of the if was to get my insulin sensitivity high by keeping it at baseline during the fast. So I could be in an elevated anabolic state pwo to avoid fat storage and encourage glycogen storage, while getting all my cals in pwo. I hope this makes since to you guys. My question is, staying on the current path, will things level out with time or will I need to get up at 4:30am and get my wo in, which is not ideal, but neither is going to the gym at 8 so i cant do homework with my little girl or get her tucked in to bed. Bf is on the rise and I like it about 10-12. Sorry for the long post guys but I'm think I'm in a catch 22. Thanks for any help
    There is info on this at leangains dot com. Have your first meal on your lunch break (20% of your calories) then after you finish work (pre work out) have another 20% of you cals. Have your work out, then consume 60% of your calories (the bulk of your carbs for this meal) go to leangains for more detail.

Good luck

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    There is info on this at leangains dot com. Have your first meal on your lunch break (20% of your calories) then after you finish work (pre work out) have another 20% of you cals. Have your work out, then consume 60% of your calories (the bulk of your carbs for this meal) go to leangains for more detail.

Good luck
    Staple diets are useless because we all have different metabolic responses.

Moreover, most guys here eat more than 3 meals because that's what happens when your daily maintenance is at around 4000cals or more.

There are way too many variables when it comes to nutrition as far as an individual's metabolism is concerned, which is precisely why staple diets won't work.

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

Staple diets are useless because we all have different metabolic responses.

Moreover, most guys here eat more than 3 meals because that's what happens when your daily maintenance is at around 4000cals or more.

There are way too many variables when it comes to nutrition as far as an individual's metabolism is concerned, which is precisely why staple diets won't work.
    This guy is following the leangains style of intermittent fasting protocol and was wondering how he could fit it in around work. What I explained to him is the leangains protocol for people looking to apply this style of eating around there working lifes. (as explained on leangains dot com)

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    I have a question for gbrice and 405 if you guys could give me a little guidance. I had been doing an 16/8 if for over two years while I was on second shift and it worked out great for me, basically I was working in the 11-13hr prime fat burning period and was able to get my greens in for alkalinity pre wo and then feast after then hit the sac. Well, now I'm on 7-3:30 shift and everything is screwed up. I have been on first shift for about a month and I still really don't have a problem with the fast, but now I am eating supper around 4 with the family, which I enjoy since I missed out on that family time for so long. The problem is my insulin dump is pre wo instead of pwo, and the whole goal of the if was to get my insulin sensitivity high by keeping it at baseline during the fast. So I could be in an elevated anabolic state pwo to avoid fat storage and encourage glycogen storage, while getting all my cals in pwo. I hope this makes since to you guys. My question is, staying on the current path, will things level out with time or will I need to get up at 4:30am and get my wo in, which is not ideal, but neither is going to the gym at 8 so i cant do homework with my little girl or get her tucked in to bed. Bf is on the rise and I like it about 10-12. Sorry for the long post guys but I'm think I'm in a catch 22. Thanks for any help
    if u work from 7am - 330pm and u want to fast 16/8 why not start ur fast at 9pm thru 3pm and when u break ur fast have the spinach (i dont understand what ur talking about with alkalinity but i dont need to ) then get off work and go do ur lifting (around 4pm-6pm) and then move dinner to say 630pm and eat ur big meal which will also be PWO.. and itll be evening so u will be going to bed soon and u can have 1 more smaller meal at 9pm??

or something like that.. seems like the 7-330 schedule would be the most ideal.. as the hours are more "normal" ..

greenwell001 is offline Member
    if u work from 7am - 330pm and u want to fast 16/8 why not start ur fast at 9pm thru 3pm and when u break ur fast have the spinach (i dont understand what ur talking about with alkalinity but i dont need to ) then get off work and go do ur lifting (around 4pm-6pm) and then move dinner to say 630pm and eat ur big meal which will also be PWO.. and itll be evening so u will be going to bed soon and u can have 1 more smaller meal at 9pm??

or something like that.. seems like the 7-330 schedule would be the most ideal.. as the hours are more "normal" ..
    the high alkalinity is for recovery, works like a charm. I think my gut is just taking its sweet o'l time of getting adjusted, you could set your clock on my everyday routine and now it is completely opposite. Cals in Cals out will have to suffice. BTW, not everyone is a bodybuilder on this site Marcus, or on juice; your goal is only mass while mine is to maintain a 4.4 in the 40 and run through any human being put in front of me, a complete athlete. You look good though, I hope you reach your goals, but I'm sure they will change.

^^yeh ur body will adjust man.. u know that!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Unless you're me... because I still can't seem to grow despite being on TRT. Gained plenty of fat though. Yay.
    There is something wrong them GB, are you training hard enough? are you eating enough?

There is something wrong them GB, are you training hard enough? are you eating enough?
    Idk brother... I truly feel like I train hard... I mean I'm sure I don't train with the intensity of some of the monsters out there like yourself, but then again i'm not looking to get THAT big. I'd be happy with a lean, muscular physique - but doesn't really need to be that of a bodybuilder. I'm around 5'11 and I'd be happy at 220lbs @ 10% or less.

Re: eating enough - well, I'm eating enough to put on plenty of bodyfat, so theoretically, I should be eating enough to put on muscle as well - macros are in order of course.

Idk brother... I truly feel like I train hard... I mean I'm sure I don't train with the intensity of some of the monsters out there like yourself, but then again i'm not looking to get THAT big. I'd be happy with a lean, muscular physique - but doesn't really need to be that of a bodybuilder. I'm around 5'11 and I'd be happy at 220lbs @ 10% or less.

Re: eating enough - well, I'm eating enough to put on plenty of bodyfat, so theoretically, I should be eating enough to put on muscle as well - macros are in order of course.
    You have to train harder then, increase the intesnity and go to total muscular failure on your working sets then add forced reps and negs to completely exhausted the muscle and recruit every as many muscle fibers as possible, if you cant get someone to help you with forced and negs add dropsets or rest pause but go to failure on each working set and beyond. If you aren't getting results with what your doing then its time to change and work harder in the gym. Short heavy intense workouts and make sure you fully overload your muscle so they have will have to grow.

You have to train harder then, increase the intesnity and go to total muscular failure on your working sets then add forced reps and negs to completely exhausted the muscle and recruit every as many muscle fibers as possible, if you cant get someone to help you with forced and negs add dropsets or rest pause but go to failure on each working set and beyond. If you aren't getting results with what your doing then its time to change and work harder in the gym. Short heavy intense workouts and make sure you fully overload your muscle so they have will have to grow.
    You're right man... something has to change. I have upped my game over the past year for sure, but have seen little change at best. Lately I've just been thinking there's something wrong with me, physically, hormone related, whatever. TRT hasn't made a difference. Honestly, I think I royally fcked up my body over the many years that I was a fat lazy slob. I am likely very insulin resistant, and my body is amazingly efficient at storing bodyfat - after all, that's all it did for the better part of 15 years. My body's nutrient partitioning is terribly inefficient. I've tried working on all this over the past year but honestly, I think I've failed.

Sorry to the OP for the major hijack, although I do believe this thread already died.

^^ how long u been on TRT GB?? IMO u wont see the potential from the TRT until u cut. i also think due to the fact that u have cycled, and cycled with TREN it is possible ur expectations of TRT have been somewhat altered as it is certainly NO comparison to what my understanding of a cycle with tren can produce!

^^ how long u been on TRT GB?? IMO u wont see the potential from the TRT until u cut. i also think due to the fact that u have cycled, and cycled with TREN it is possible ur expectations of TRT have been somewhat altered as it is certainly NO comparison to what my understanding of a cycle with tren can produce!
    I hope you're right bro. Guess i'll start to find out in a few weeks. But logically... you were able to cut and add some LBM once you started TRT. I'm currently 'bulking' (not really, but i'm certainly not cutting) - wouldn't you think I should expect to see at least the same gains you did while cutting? At least!!!

Sorry guys, moment of weakness here... feeling bad for myself... saw a candid pic this morning that my wife took of me holding my son, and if I were somebody else looking at the pic, I would never in a MILLION YEARS think the person in the pic stepped foot inside a gym, ever, not once in his life. Seriously, it was that bad. I want to vomit thinking about it.

You're right man... something has to change. I have upped my game over the past year for sure, but have seen little change at best. Lately I've just been thinking there's something wrong with me, physically, hormone related, whatever. TRT hasn't made a difference. Honestly, I think I royally fcked up my body over the many years that I was a fat lazy slob. I am likely very insulin resistant, and my body is amazingly efficient at storing bodyfat - after all, that's all it did for the better part of 15 years. My body's nutrient partitioning is terribly inefficient. I've tried working on all this over the past year but honestly, I think I've failed.

Sorry to the OP for the major hijack, although I do believe this thread already died.
    TRT will just put you back to normal like when you had good test levels, so your not really going to explode like when on cycle because your test levels are just in the normal range now but you should keep a good amount of tissue. If you want to build some then you will need to go on cycle have a little burst off your trt and the maintenance should be really good because of the trt and no drop of in hormones.

I hope you're right bro. Guess i'll start to find out in a few weeks. But logically... you were able to cut and add some LBM once you started TRT. I'm currently 'bulking' (not really, but i'm certainly not cutting) - wouldn't you think I should expect to see at least the same gains you did while cutting? At least!!!

Sorry guys, moment of weakness here... feeling bad for myself... saw a candid pic this morning that my wife took of me holding my son, and if I were somebody else looking at the pic, I would never in a MILLION YEARS think the person in the pic stepped foot inside a gym, ever, not once in his life. Seriously, it was that bad. I want to vomit thinking about it.
    Come on GB pull yourself together, we all have times like this. Get motivated and get a plan together to attack your body and build some muscle. Change your training around and get in that gym and go to war with yourself, direct all that frustration into the weights and go through hell and overload your body so is responds and grows bigger. Short heavey intense sessions and always go to failure and beyond.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus, do you do PT sessions? I think you'd make a mint! I know I would pay to have a session and find out what your idea of 'overloading' is!

Come on GB pull yourself together, we all have times like this. Get motivated and get a plan together to attack your body and build some muscle. Change your training around and get in that gym and go to war with yourself, direct all that frustration into the weights and go through hell and overload your body so is responds and grows bigger. Short heavey intense sessions and always go to failure and beyond.
    agree with marcus! also how do u know u havent added LBM?? ur bulking and have gained weight since being on TRT right? yeh sure some of it is fat, but some of it is bound to be LBM as well.

IMO cut and lets see where u stand when u get back to 10% or less...

my emotions lie to me and go up and down too! if u only knew some of the thoughts that run thru my head.. u will feel better tomorrow! personally i think ur biggest problem is ur just unhappy carrying around the extra fat u have on u. remember this feeling once u get back to single digit bf% so u can then decide how long u plan to bulk next time!

u and i dont like having fat on us. i HATE IT more than anything! like i said before being lean is more important to me than getting big.. 13%bf is my absolute max from here on out i dont care! LBM be damned!
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 02-05-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    GB, remember what you say to everybody else, you are your own worst critic!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TRT will just put you back to normal like when you had good test levels, so your not really going to explode like when on cycle because your test levels are just in the normal range now but you should keep a good amount of tissue. If you want to build some then you will need to go on cycle have a little burst off your trt and the maintenance should be really good because of the trt and no drop of in hormones.
    I have reason to believe that throughout my entire (brief) training career, my test levels have been on the low end. I should have had them checked much sooner. So while I didn't expect to 'explode' when I started TRT, I did expect to see the gains I always thought I should have been making. So far, I'm not impressed.

Thank you for your support and wisdom brother, you know I really do appreciate it. Yes, we do all have times like this and I know i'll get over it and give it hell again. I think it's just a combination of things... i'm not happy with how I look right now, and I'm overwhelmed with so many nagging little injuries... it's all depressing the hell out of me. But you're right, I need to stop whining now and get back to it with a fresh approach and attitude. I start my cut in 3.5 weeks - although I won't be growing muscle, I think it'll be refreshing for me... different style of training, and i'll actually be able to see my muscles again eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Marcus, do you do PT sessions? I think you'd make a mint! I know I would pay to have a session and find out what your idea of 'overloading' is!
    x2, I'd love to have somebody like Marcus work with me, even if just for one session. I know I'd learn a ton and I'd soak up that knowledge and experience like a sponge. That's one of my biggest regrets... that I have nobody around here to work out with that's worth it... the guys in my gym are mostly a bunch of bums... and the few big guys that are there don't workout at my time of day.

agree with marcus! also how do u know u havent added LBM?? ur bulking and have gained weight since being on TRT right? yeh sure some of it is fat, but some of it is bound to be LBM as well.
    I may have added a little LBM, i'd be foolish to think otherwise. Honestly, I'd even be happy if my gains were 50/50 LBM/fat, but i'm thinking it's been more like 20/80... and there's just something wrong there. No my diet hasn't been the cleanest over the past year... that would account for the added fat, but that does not explain the lack of LBM as I have been hitting my macros in that regard.

IMO cut and lets see where u stand when u get back to 10% or less...
    I agree man... I have no other choice.... I'm very uncomfortable presently... physically and mentally... can't stay like this for much longer. Honestly, my cut can't come quick enough - but I don't want to abandon what i'm doing now and start prematurely, I've been guilty of that many times in the past and it never works out.

It's funny how the roles reverse... I remember when you got to the board... I remember advising you, trying to push you (you reminded me of that birthday conversation, lmfao!)... now I'm going to need it back from you brother!

my emotions lie to me and go up and down too! if u only knew some of the thoughts that run thru my head.. u will feel better tomorrow! personally i think ur biggest problem is ur just unhappy carrying around the extra fat u have on u. remember this feeling once u get back to single digit bf% so u can then decide how long u plan to bulk next time!
    I believe you're right. Then again, I wasn't happy looking like an AIDS patient while in clothes either, lol!

u and i dont like having fat on us. i HATE IT more than anything! like i said before being lean is more important to me than getting big.. 13%bf is my absolute max from here on out i dont care! LBM be damned!
    I'm with you. Once I get lean again, I think that'll be my number as well. It's very maintainable. Where I'm at now is part 'I let myself go', and part experimental; i.e. I needed to see how far I could take 'bulking' with hormones in order. As I said... so far, not impressed. I hope cutting will be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    GB, remember what you say to everybody else, you are your own worst critic!
    Yes bro... I preach it yet can't apply it to myself, lol.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

x2, I'd love to have somebody like Marcus work with me, even if just for one session. I know I'd learn a ton and I'd soak up that knowledge and experience like a sponge. That's one of my biggest regrets... that I have nobody around here to work out with that's worth it... the guys in my gym are mostly a bunch of bums... and the few big guys that are there don't workout at my time of day.
    Agreed. I try and make a point of training with a lot of different people. Even if they aren't big guys, some are small, lean, but they have good muscle separation. Some of them just big arms, or big chests. I feel that every person I train with, I'll learn something more about what works for me. I prefer to train with the big guys though, because obviously, they're doing something right!
    Marcus should set up a training camp. IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Mmmm thats a thought

I have reason to believe that throughout my entire (brief) training career, my test levels have been on the low end. I should have had them checked much sooner. So while I didn't expect to 'explode' when I started TRT, I did expect to see the gains I always thought I should have been making. So far, I'm not impressed.

Thank you for your support and wisdom brother, you know I really do appreciate it. Yes, we do all have times like this and I know i'll get over it and give it hell again. I think it's just a combination of things... i'm not happy with how I look right now, and I'm overwhelmed with so many nagging little injuries... it's all depressing the hell out of me. But you're right, I need to stop whining now and get back to it with a fresh approach and attitude. I start my cut in 3.5 weeks - although I won't be growing muscle, I think it'll be refreshing for me... different style of training, and i'll actually be able to see my muscles again eventually.
    Why are you going on a cut again? dont you think with the extreme cuts you do you lose and waste muscle tissue away when your priority shouold be maintaining the muwscle tissue you build and slowly cutting!!!! come on GB stop doing this stupid fasting diet what will rip your muscle tissue to bits and your left with nothing, if you havent got any tissue left you must of wasted it away by dieting because ive seen pictures of you when you was carrying muscle and you should still have it, if you havent then your dieting is to extreme. This is something what really fuks me off with all these diets around here, TO MANY PEOPLE ARE WASTING MUSCLE TISSUE AWAY with these so called diets, its all about maintaining your muscle tissue while cutting slowly, these fast diets what waste tissue away but lose loads of bf are great if you want to be lean with zero muscle but for me its backwards. Go on cycle build some muscle from hardcore training and then slowly take the bf off with the priority of maintaining and preserving your muscle!!

Sorry to be blunt but from the sounds of it you need to be told, you have great knowledge put it to use with yourself and build muscle and save that muscle you build, its alot easier when your on trt and you shouldnt be moaning that you have lost it all. You know what do to so lets see you do it....build some muscle from hardcore training with some short heavey intense workouts and then slowly take off the bf but keep your tissue what you built and not waste it away with these extreme diets what only leave you ripped but also eat into your precious muscle tissue

Why are you going on a cut again? dont you think with the extreme cuts you do you lose and waste muscle tissue away when your priority shouold be maintaining the muwscle tissue you build and slowly cutting!!!!
    Slowly cutting is what i'll be doing brother... slowly and steadily. As for why I'm cutting again - i'm nearly 20% bodyfat right now, and summer is right around the corner. My son will be nearly 2 years old by the summer and we'll be going to the beach, etc. and I am extremely uncomfortable right now.

come on GB stop doing this stupid fasting diet what will rip your muscle tissue to bits and your left with nothing,
    I'm not currently doing any type of fasting diet, and haven't for some time.

if you havent got any tissue left you must of wasted it away by dieting because ive seen pictures of you when you was carrying muscle and you should still have it, if you havent then your dieting is to extreme.
    It's so hard to tell due to my bodyfat right now. As stated earlier, i'll only know for sure what i'm left with once I cut the bodyfat down and can see muscle again.

This is something what really fuks me off with all these diets around here, TO MANY PEOPLE ARE WASTING MUSCLE TISSUE AWAY with these so called diets, its all about maintaining your muscle tissue while cutting slowly, these fast diets what waste tissue away but lose loads of bf are great if you want to be lean with zero muscle but for me its backwards. Go on cycle build some muscle from hardcore training and then slowly take the bf off with the priority of maintaining and preserving your muscle!!
    Exactly my plan. I've been building (well, trying to) for nearly a year and am finally ready to cut again. I'll be running a very standard cutting protocol, my go-to, tried and true - 6-7 meals/day, cardio, cardio-intensive workouts, etc. No fasting or any other type of 'trick' dieting. Carb cycling will be the extent of it.

Sorry to be blunt but from the sounds of it you need to be told, you have great knowledge put it to use with yourself and build muscle and save that muscle you build, its alot easier when your on trt and you shouldnt be moaning that you have lost it all. You know what do to so lets see you do it....build some muscle from hardcore training with some short heavey intense workouts and then slowly take off the bf but keep your tissue what you built and not waste it away with these extreme diets what only leave you ripped but also eat into your precious muscle tissue
    I always appreciate your bluntness, no worries. I just want to be clear that I am not currently fasting or doing anything of the sort, nor do I plan to in the near future. Also, I am not complaining of having lost any muscle tissue; rather, I am pondering why I don't feel I'm building NEW muscle tissue at what I'd consider an 'average' rate.

Slowly cutting is what i'll be doing brother... slowly and steadily. As for why I'm cutting again - i'm nearly 20% bodyfat right now, and summer is right around the corner. My son will be nearly 2 years old by the summer and we'll be going to the beach, etc. and I am extremely uncomfortable right now.

I'm not currently doing any type of fasting diet, and haven't for some time.

It's so hard to tell due to my bodyfat right now. As stated earlier, i'll only know for sure what i'm left with once I cut the bodyfat down and can see muscle again.

Exactly my plan. I've been building (well, trying to) for nearly a year and am finally ready to cut again. I'll be running a very standard cutting protocol, my go-to, tried and true - 6-7 meals/day, cardio, cardio-intensive workouts, etc. No fasting or any other type of 'trick' dieting. Carb cycling will be the extent of it.

I always appreciate your bluntness, no worries. I just want to be clear that I am not currently fasting or doing anything of the sort, nor do I plan to in the near future. Also, I am not complaining of having lost any muscle tissue; rather, I am pondering why I don't feel I'm building NEW muscle tissue at what I'd consider an 'average' rate.
    Glad to hear it GB, didnt know you was 20% bf I thought you was alot less than that you fat fuk lol

Intense training mate, go to the gym like your going to war and seriously lift like your life depends on it and slowly cut by carb cycling and you will be fine, if you want to build more once your bf is down just run a short burst along side your trt and build some tissue. Best of luck you know I always have your back so I will be watching and I want to be hearing the screams in the uk from you training so hard

Glad to hear it GB, didnt know you was 20% bf I thought you was alot less than that you fat fuk lol
    BAHAHAHAHA!!! Well, close to 20... probably a right 18%.

Intense training mate, go to the gym like your going to war and seriously lift like your life depends on it and slowly cut by carb cycling and you will be fine, if you want to build more once your bf is down just run a short burst along side your trt and build some tissue. Best of luck you know I always have your back so I will be watching and I want to be hearing the screams in the uk from you training so hard
    Lmao, thanks bro... I needed this! I'm confident that once I start seeing muscle (and veins!!) again, it'll motivate me to push even harder. It's just a bummer when you're in a gym every single day and look like shit... but I know that's 100% my fault as I let my diet experiments get a bit out of control lol.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm confused, how is fasting destroying all your muscle when you're eating the same amount of food in a day? I'd like to know the logic behind this, so anyone care to explain?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information