Okay, I'd like to start out by telling you fellas a little about myself, starting with stats.

32 years old
17 years of training
5'11
280lbs
27% body fat
40 inch waist
59 inch chest

As you can see, I'm fat. Friggin fat... I was once a very competitive bodybuilder and powerlifter but I was placed on anti-depressants a decade. Disclaimer: my depression is organic so don't pipe in about how a healthy life style is the cure all for it like I'm an idiot who hasn't done everything outside of pharmaceuticals. I have a masters in Exercise Physiology as well so I'm educated.

Anywho, throughout the decade these various antidepressants made me fat, fat as holy-hell. And not because I was eating like a pig but because they drastically changed my metabolism. I went from 200 lbs to 310 lbs in the space if five years, all while training, dieting and consulting nutritionists and medical professionals. Long story short, I'm on a non-traditional AD now that's allowed me to lose weight. But, it's been a serious battle to drop the weight and its all deposited in my gut, hips and thighs (weird proportions too...) So I have a couple if questions-

1. Has anyone else experienced these types of issues with ADs and how have you bounced back?
2. Here's the macros of my diet: tell me if I'm going in the right direction:

330 grams protein
330 grams carbs
75 grams of fat.

This is split between 6 meals and consists of whey, egg whites, chicken breasts, oats, yams, and soy milk.