XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Bulking and cutting for Ectomorphs

I just found out I’m more ectomorph than that what I was thinking.
    Don’t know If I have tendence to endomorph or to mesomorph, maybe to endomorph, but I don’t consider myself skinnyfat (at least), maybe hardgainer, don’t know.
    Everyone used to tell me, ectomorphs have to eat very much, bulk during winter, and cut in summer.
    I used to do that, and during bulking I had great results, and during cutting too. I mean, I bulk and I cut.
    The problem is, when I bulk, I bulk the same amount of fat than muscle, and when I cut, I cut the same amount of muscle than fat.
    I give you an example:
    Started at 74kg an h-drol cycle, was already bulking, and went on bulking, ended cycle at 79kg, started to cut for summer, and ended up at 73kg.
    Started short after, a test tren cycle, ended at 76kg lean, going on with cutting diet, extreme results, with little gear (250 EW sust and 37,5 tren A ED).
    This time, during PCT, I started bulking diet, so I even gained strength and 3,5 kg ending up at 79,5kg, not lean.
    I assume I did not loose any muscle, but gained a good amount of fat.
    Then I did another test tren cycle this time exactly double the quantities (500 sust EW 65-70 Tren Ace ED)
    Going on with bulking diet. Ended cycle at 86.5kg, a bit leaner than at the beginning.
    I began a maintaining diet, with high proteins and slight less carbs to slowly loose remaining fat.
    Today, after 4 weeks of the last cycle, I weighted 77,8kg. WTF I started cycle at 79,5kg and ended at 77,8kg (and I’m actually loosing).
    My strength is less, but not much worse. I lift the same weight same rep than during cycle, but need more help.
    My diet is 100 times better than the last cutting diet I did, but its not the diet IMO, it’s the genetics, and the strategy.
    So my new strategy from now on, is to stay lean year round, and lean bulk only when I’m on.
    What do you think?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Dieting 101: Cutting

Dieting 101: Cutting

Dieting 101: Lean Bulking

***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    You are an allein or communicating from the space staion you statement is proof :

Ectomorph is a fantasy. There are people who will eat enough and those who won't !

THE POINT IS YOUR 6 FT TALL AND WEIGH 167 LBS ON YOUR 3RD CYCLE

(HELLO !) Your not doing something right That's the point

1) All you want is calories so have 3 sausage mc cheeses at Macky D's for Breakfast and a protein shake, the next day have a double order of pancakes with lots of Syrup and real butter not marigin at least 6 pats of butter with each pancake and 1 container of syrup on each pancake + 5 or 6 sausage patties with a bottomless OJ and drink 1/2 a gal of OJ to start the day healthy carbs and plenty there for anyones am needs , remember that important protein.
    2) Then go back to Macky D's and eat 4 1/4 ponders with double Cheese, next day 4 big mac with that special sauce : Why do you think they call it special sauce it is special and get the extra lg soft drink if you want to cut back a little have a diet soda but make sure to drink lots of soft drinks the acid in them eat out things in your belly and make sure to have another protein shake important !
    3) Then before you go work out have an extra large bandana smoothie with Chocolate chips a double scoop of Protein and a double scoop of energy powder then real cream Ice Cream with whipped cream on it !
    4) Before work out eat 3 big oranges and after work
    5) 3 big oranges and after work out do the same this way you will be sure to get plenty of carbs and have a protein shake !
    6) Right before bed about 20 minutes before you hit the bed 4 big Mack's or whoppers and go to sleep as soon as you can this will show you quick results and you will not loose any weight at all See if you go to sleep quick enough all that protein will just make magic muscles !
    7) Some people don't know that I just wanted you to know the simple secret !
    8) Oh by the way have you considered starting smoking ? Not only is it really kewl looking but it does all types of things to your body !
    (FOR REAL MUSCLE GAIN) Oh and for a morning booster eat about 4 jelly filled do-nuts this will give you plenty of carbs for the beginning of the day !
    (REQUIRED) Make sure to drink an extra large soft drink with each Macky D's meal
    [CENTER]Now me since I am old and like 53 old 2000 calories a day is about all I can handle and I have to stay away from dairy products, red meat, fried foods simple carbs, including fruits and veggies if simple carbs and little if any bread
    But none of this matters to you because you are young and you got it going on Diet doesn't matter just if you see it eat it ! Even if you get hunger pain during the day grab a candy bar !
    You eat this way and I promise in 3 mths you will be amazed at the way you look !

These guys that have been working -out 20 + years and weight 240 lbs to 275 lbs . They don't know what they are talking about they got to be huge and vascular just because they are old and out dated . . . . . . . .

So like you say eat up and if doesn't eat you 1st eat it ! If you follow this diet in 3 mths you will look like a different man and probably gain 30 lbs
    Here in the USA they are called the golden arches Just think in 3 mths you can have your pic taken under the arches and say I owe this huge body to Macky D's Go get'um there tiger !

4)

I did the Mc Donald diet once, and didn't notice any big changes....
    I wanted to bulk, but did not get much bigger or fatter.

XxAndreaxX HAVE YOU BEEN TESTED FOR HIV ?

WTF ? DID YOU READ THIS COMPLETE POST ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-24-2013 at 05:27 PM.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I have the same issue. Did it for years. - I could not add any strength or muscle without adding significant amounts of fat bulk. If I lean up, no matter how hard I train and eat right, I lose muscle as much or moreso than fat. "normal" people just don't get what it's like, so yes it's frustrating.
    I'm just now learning that for guys like us, it's just a long slow slog of gradually putting on tiny amounts of muscle while avoiding excessive fat. The "lean bulk" method is closest to what works, but I like to take it a step further and call it "recomposition." Eat what you need and just a little extra to grow, but you gotta do the cardio and keep it clean or you will add fat.
    In other words, lose the bulk and cut mentality, you'll just end up spinning your wheels.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    I have the same issue. Did it for years. - I could not add any strength or muscle without adding significant amounts of fat bulk. If I lean up, no matter how hard I train and eat right, I lose muscle as much or moreso than fat. "normal" people just don't get what it's like, so yes it's frustrating.
    I'm just now learning that for guys like us, it's just a long slow slog of gradually putting on tiny amounts of muscle while avoiding excessive fat. The "lean bulk" method is closest to what works, but I like to take it a step further and call it "recomposition." Eat what you need and just a little extra to grow, but you gotta do the cardio and keep it clean or you will add fat.
    In other words, lose the bulk and cut mentality, you'll just end up spinning your wheels.

I don't think you know this guy ? Have you tried the diet I listed and found the same results as xxanado
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-24-2013 at 09:05 AM.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I don't think you know this guy ? Have you tried the diet I lisyed and found the same results as xxanado
    Nope, don't know him, but he definitely has a lot of reading to do. I saw Mickey Knox's post which definitely points him in the right direction, and then I just added my two cents. Why, is he a troll?

Blog Entries
    I am not sure his elevator goes all the way to the top like the reply to my stupid Macky D's Diet His many other post he just post with no foundation and argues and will not take advice of pros ! Not to be condsending to you ! He just blabs ! I ask questions and to some may be dumb but I have a DA Dr. and have many questions but tgry to lean from the answers of the pros ? Go back and read his other post from the view profile opition and decide for yourself ?

Good health to you !

Thread Information