Thread: shit loading

arnold84 is offline New Member

shit loading

hi Im new to the forum after reading up on shit loading on here. Just after some pointers as I want to use shit loading to fill out/dry out for a photo shoot Ive got in two weeks time.

Alittle bit about myself , been dieting for 16 weeks on 300g protein / 200g carbs / 30g fats Monday to Saturday with a junk load/ cheat day sunday

current stat
    6'
    between 200-215lbs (depending how depleted/loaded I am)
    5-6% bf

I plan to carb deplete Monday to Wednesday on 50g carbs pd and highish protein. And then have a mild carb up Thursday 300g carbs and then 250g Friday. I Then plan to shit load Friday night after cutting water at 5pm and possibley Saturday morning depending on what I look like.

questions -

1- should I start adding salt to all my meals in the week prior to my carb deplete/load and when should I stop if at all?

2- when should I up my water intake? week prior to carb deplete/load? and at what point should I cut it? I was planning to stop all water at 5pm Friday before my shit load begins

3 -when I carb deplete should I continue higher salt intake and should I incoparate higher fat intake such as natural peanut butter?

4- should I incorporate a diuretic such a dyazide before my shit load begins and after water is cut?

5- what foods should I load on for the shit load? should they be high in salt , fat and high gi carbs sources? im thinking pizza, hamburgers, icecream, muffins cookies etc

cheers arnold

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    arnold welcome to the forum man

you are a lucky guy to be able to cut to 5-6%bf on straight 2300cals per day plus a cheat day! u must be an ecto.. got any pics??

you may get some good responses if u also post in this forum here:
    COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING Q & A

hey dude thanks but I do a lot of cardio on top of that diet so that does make a lot of different, plus t3/clen /tren etc , these pics are from 5 weeks ago so more like 6-8% here but I will upload some more recent ones soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shit loading-cut20132.jpg   shit loading-cut20131.jpg   shit loading-cut20133.jpg   shit loading-cut2013.jpg  

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your face looks a little white

Jokes , you look peeled man. Awesome work!

dude u look awesome man!

here this might help:

CARB UP, FAT LOAD, WATER all explained and planned out for you

out of curiosity how much are u running of compounds? t3, clen , tren , etc?? and how much cardio do u do weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    out of curiosity how much are u running of compounds? t3, clen, tren, etc?? and how much cardio do u do weekly?
    Hey cheers man I'm running a rip type blend prop/tren /mast mix dosed at 80mg/80mg/80mg per ml. Running 2ml eod . Along with 60mg winny pd , 50mcg t3 pd and 120mcg clen 2weeks on two weeks off . Cardio at moment is 4x 30 min sessions per week.

I read that link you posted that's mainly where I got the idea from :-)

anyone got any input on my shit load? Did a trial one last night! Stopped water at 5pm and ate 3/4 of a deep pan pizza, 2 chocolate chip muffins , 6 southern fried chicken wings and 1 packet salted chips! Woke up this morning with the same condition as last night pretty much if not abit better but I was 4lbs lighter than last Saturday!? Dehydration???! I've eaten another packet of salted chips and a chocolate bar and had a couple small mouthfuls of water to see of that helps with fullness a d dryness abit

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Bro if you are an ectomorph get your post count up so I can PM you! Could definitely use your help when it comes to nutrition! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    Bro if you are an ectomorph get your post count up so I can PM you! Could definitely use your help when it comes to nutrition! Welcome!
    will help were I can bro

Aaron330 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    Ditto!

bump

Thread Information