Like Tree27Likes

Thread: For those who train in the morning before eating..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ickythump is offline Member
    I've been watching gbrice and 405 on the keto, might try that before summer

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    I've been watching gbrice and 405 on the keto, might try that before summer
    what are your goals for using keto?

Each pound of muscle at 454 g is about 22 percent protein
    , even with proper well structured carb re feeds adding any mass will be slow or non existent compares to a regular balanced diet.

Yes the human body doesn't need carbs to survive but if you wanna get big then better go eat your rice and potatoes.
    ickythump likes this.

ickythump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post

, even with proper well structured carb re feeds adding any mass will be slow or non existent compares to a regular balanced diet.

Yes the human body doesn't need carbs to survive but if you wanna get big then better go eat your rice and potatoes.
    well it would be to burn body fat of course!! after I get size in!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post

I disagree, again. Some people respond better to higher carbs, others are fine without them. I know quite a few guys (not weekend warriors as you imply) who run high fat/low (nearly zero) carb diets year round, and continue to make gains.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I disagree, again. Some people respond better to higher carbs, others are fine without them. I know quite a few guys (not weekend warriors as you imply) who run high fat/low (nearly zero) carb diets year round, and continue to make gains.
    Are these the same people that if they take a day off the gym or spend a week at home they lose 15 kilos?

People are very dishonest about drug use and very dishonest about their cheat meals and binge eating.

I know people like you say that dont eat carbs, they are big, but looking back a few years now, i dont think they have got bigger aside from water weight. YOu and i can agree to disagree about the importance of carbs in muscle fibers but i like Mike Mentzers take on the importance of carbs over protein. Im not saying i am right over anyone else and every day we are learning.

The bigger problem with peoples logs on this forum is they yoyo diet and allow themselves to get fat through poor eating then spend all this effort to diet down, rinse and repeat.

Im very much pro fats, i love them, eating fats has made me a healthier person, but working along side world bodybuilding coaches ive opened my eyes to a few things that i use to be ignorant about.

BUt in your defense, frank zane says he only ate carbs every 4 days, a potato with dinner. And look how sexy he was, and still is.

Thread Information