vinny t is offline Junior Member

What to have post workout

How does your post workout nutrition go like, do you have liquid meal then have a solid meal after , how long after your whey do you have a solid meal or do you just have a solid meal after training is there any difference ?

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny t View Post
    How does your post workout nutrition go like, do you have liquid meal then have a solid meal after , how long after your whey do you have a solid meal or do you just have a solid meal after training is there any difference ?
    Do whatever is most convenient for you. Whether that's a solid meal or a liquid protein shake really matters little. If you ate just prior to lifting you would still have nutrients absorbing PWO. I personally flip flop depending on my schedule. If I'm busy that day I'll put some whey in 2cups of whole milk with a banana and if I have more time I'll just head home and cook up some eggs, have dinner, etc.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if your nutrition plan is fairly decent, then the concept of this post workout anabolic window is fairly well moot.

in this case, either a banana or an apple, maybe even an orange

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Usually drink some whey protein and maltodextrin right after my workout. 30-60 min later I eat some chicken and brown rice.

Thread Information