Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 100 gram protein drink

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m preventing miss information being spread period. He talks like a bitch I’m calling it like it is. Family guy you are cut from the same cloth another keyboard warrior.
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m preventing miss information being spread period. He talks like a bitch I’m calling it like it is. Family guy you are cut from the same cloth another keyboard warrior.
    Me? I never say anything rude to anyone. I can’t stand fags like you who think they’re bad cuz they’ve been here for a while. All I want is to help this forum cuz I’ve really liked my experience here but I see guys like you that aren’t cool to the new guys especially. Dont you want this forum to grow? Talking shit to the newbs isn’t gonna do that. Anyone can talk shit from a keyboard like you. I don’t do that cuz that’s such pussy shit. I’d rather tell you what’s on my mind and let you get upset. You’re such a bad mofo. Talk some more shit.

Btw you look ready for the run way in your avi. Love the pose man!

You got 14k posts. You should be leading by example. Greet the new guys and help them along. That was you at one point don’t forget that.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    That's ironic, since u're the one who's been throwing a tantrum here, craves attention more than an instagram hoe and obsessed by his looks and how other guys are feminine or not, projecting his own insecurities. Which gender does that remind me of? Right. The way I talk is how grown-ups do, something u haven't experienced yet coz u have the maturity of a 16 year old. Now u can go and be "compassionate" somewhere else, I'm gonna ignore u in the future.
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information