Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 100 gram protein drink

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you’d been around longer you’d know I’m proud of my body and achievement because of what I’ve been through and the depression I’ve defeated. I love to be the best me ever and could care less about what anyone thinks. I live to inspire and have been blessed to have that ability. I don’t even use social media and don’t get offended by what others say. You’ll always be what you are because you lack the mental awareness to be able to see through obvious bull $hit.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you’d been around longer you’d know I’m proud of my body and achievement because of what I’ve been through and the depression I’ve defeated. I love to be the best me ever and could care less about what anyone thinks. I live to inspire and have been blessed to have that ability. I don’t even use social media and don’t get offended by what others say. You’ll always be what you are because you lack the mental awareness to be able to see through obvious bull $hit.
    Obviously reading comprehension isn’t one of your strong suits. It’s all good though man. I don’t hold a grudge.

Thread Information