Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: cooking with Gearheaded

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I actually like to cook.. I find spending hours prepping meals (I have a family of 6) as refined and precise as I can with multiple ingredients and flavors, helps my anxiety and I de stress . I will cook my kids the fanciest omelet or eggs , or heck even cooked my daughters boyfriend a fancy grilled cheese sandwich one day when he was feeling down .. I will come up with anything and cook to make people feel better or get gains or whatever they want . it takes my mind off my own problems

edit - any pro bodybuilders looking for a full time chef to prep your meals , let me know heck and you all know I got your back in regards to drug cycles, supplementation, and training .. the fact that I like to cook too .. geeesh. I'm the ultimate pros pro
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-04-2019 at 02:25 PM.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I actually like to cook.. I find spending hours prepping meals (I have a family of 6) as refined and precise as I can with multiple ingredients and flavors, helps my anxiety and I de stress . I will cook my kids the fanciest omelet or eggs , or heck even cooked my daughters boyfriend a fancy grilled cheese sandwich one day when he was feeling down .. I will come up with anything and cook to make people feel better or get gains or whatever they want . it takes my mind off my own problems

edit - any pro bodybuilders looking for a full time chef to prep your meals , let me know heck and you all know I got your back in regards to drug cycles, supplementation, and training .. the fact that I like to cook too .. geeesh. I'm the ultimate pros pro
    Do you wear the power apron all the time?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Do you wear the power apron all the time?
    well where I live we only have summer 1 month out of the year if that.. thats when I wear it. however I will wear indoors if the temp is just perfect and the whisky on rocks is just right . I adapt to my environment

shit I'm a bit OCD about this . if I'm chopping celery for chinese food I'm going to cut it diagonally and make shards out of it , but if I'm using the same celery for italian I'm doing small straight chops.. its all about the details . I can't put all the details I do in these posts.

heck, if anyone wants to try my clam chowder recipe I will ship you some. clam chowder does just fine frozen and re-heated, in fact it can actually taste better done this way (thats why kitchens cook it in bulk). my clam is the bomb
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    shit I'm a bit OCD about this . if I'm chopping celery for chinese food I'm going to cut it diagonally and make shards out of it , but if I'm using the same celery for italian I'm doing small straight chops.. its all about the details . I can't put all the details I do in these posts.

heck, if anyone wants to try my clam chowder recipe I will ship you some. clam chowder does just fine frozen and re-heated, in fact it can actually taste better done this way (thats why kitchens cook it in bulk). my clam is the bomb

New England, or Manhattan?
    Obs likes this.

New England, or Manhattan?
    New England .. text me brother I'll send you some if you want

I practice what I preach

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0137.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	177455

crock pot bbq chicken legs on the menu for later
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07C7E29C-137D-4CCD-952A-E21509FF15F4.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	177456

Ground Turkey and red potatoes
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What planet are you from?
    Upstate New York. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Chark is offline Member
    I got one. I mix my protein powder with egg whites instead of milk or water. You can blend oats in for carbs. Tastes like snot, but it does the job
    I do this too. Found a tip (I believe in “GH15 training bible”) on here to use a coffee grinder on the oats before blending. I Amazon’d a grinder to try it out.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I do this too. Found a tip (I believe in “GH15 training bible”) on here to use a coffee grinder on the oats before blending. I Amazon’d a grinder to try it out.
    just buy "quick oats" . they are already ground down to a point.

if your meal prepping and can't prep a shake and keep it cold . you can throw quick oats, dried peanut butter, and 40g of protein powder into a container and just keep it anywhere without refrigeration.. then when you get a chance add water, shake, and eat that shit up.
    you can always have a full meal with you essentially
    Chark likes this.

barry8s is offline New Member
    GearHeaded, yep, that's pretty easy to make and can provide a lot of energy. Talking of cooking process, I would definitely recommend such kitchenware producer like Berlinger. You can view website and find all the needed kitchen utensils' collections, and choose not just reliable cookware, but beautiful sets as well.
    Last edited by barry8s; 12-15-2021 at 12:41 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information