Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What BF% Am I At Now?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

What BF% Am I At Now?

I started my diet on Feb 3 at 254lbs; I cleaned up my diet without counting calories and just removing junk and controlling my portions. Today I weighed myself at 240.1. I lost 14lbs in a month, which is rather fast. I decided to adjust my calories fearing I'd eat up my gains that I made over the winter. This adjustment has kept me hovering around 239-240 for about 2 weeks now, so I feel my body is at a plateau. I know I could lower calories or add cardio but I don't want to break it yet so I can let my setpoint stay where I am now, as I am comfortable eating what I am. I'm dieting for the long term and am in no rush: my main objective, aside from losing fat, is sparring every ounce of muscle I can. I don't want to add cardio or fat burners yet. Currently, the only gear I am taking is 200mg each of Test Cyp and Tren E per week, with 400mcg of ipam/mod grf peptides per day on training days only (5 days per week).

I have a trip coming up for about four days this Friday, so I have deloaded from heavy weights and going to give my body a rest until I return. When I get back, I want to make some adjustments. I may want to increase Tren to 300mg or double my peptide dose; I haven't decided yet. Again, I don't want to reduce calories any further and I rather manipulate drugs, but if I must do some cardio, I want to do minimum amounts. I think it's possible to get a beach body without doing any cardio, but if I have to, I'd only want to do 30 mins per session a few times a week. I really just want to be around 10% bf, or whatever it is to see abs clearly. I see bodybuilders look like I want to look on their offseason, with visible abs albeit not shredded. I don't need to be diced or shredded. I'm not a competitor and I know low levels of BF is not sustainable anyway.

I'm 36 yrs old, 5'11 and weight 240lbs. I hit the gym 5x a week HIT training.

Judging by my progress, what do you think the BF I was at, and is now? Clearly you can see I've lost a ton. However, the fat I have on my stomach (love handles) is very jiggly, as if there is water underneath it; it is not solid fat like when I pinch my upper stomach.

Let me know how many pounds of fat you think I need to lose before I have that beach-ready body. Again, I'm totally find taking months to accomplish this; diet breaks (which I am doing now at this new maintenance, are said to help keep fat loss off permanently over the long haul rather than going hard and facing a rebound.

This pics were taken 6 weeks apart. Sorry, I suck at posing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FrontDB.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	180873

Name:	BackLat.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	180874

Name:	FrontLat.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	180875

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I started my diet on Feb 3 at 254lbs; I cleaned up my diet without counting calories and just removing junk and controlling my portions. Today I weighed myself at 240.1. I lost 14lbs in a month, which is rather fast. I decided to adjust my calories fearing I'd eat up my gains that I made over the winter. This adjustment has kept me hovering around 239-240 for about 2 weeks now, so I feel my body is at a plateau. I know I could lower calories or add cardio but I don't want to break it yet so I can let my setpoint stay where I am now, as I am comfortable eating what I am. I'm dieting for the long term and am in no rush: my main objective, aside from losing fat, is sparring every ounce of muscle I can. I don't want to add cardio or fat burners yet. Currently, the only gear I am taking is 200mg each of Test Cyp and Tren E per week, with 400mcg of ipam/mod grf peptides per day on training days only (5 days per week).

I have a trip coming up for about four days this Friday, so I have deloaded from heavy weights and going to give my body a rest until I return. When I get back, I want to make some adjustments. I may want to increase Tren to 300mg or double my peptide dose; I haven't decided yet. Again, I don't want to reduce calories any further and I rather manipulate drugs, but if I must do some cardio, I want to do minimum amounts. I think it's possible to get a beach body without doing any cardio, but if I have to, I'd only want to do 30 mins per session a few times a week. I really just want to be around 10% bf, or whatever it is to see abs clearly. I see bodybuilders look like I want to look on their offseason, with visible abs albeit not shredded. I don't need to be diced or shredded. I'm not a competitor and I know low levels of BF is not sustainable anyway.

I'm 36 yrs old, 5'11 and weight 240lbs. I hit the gym 5x a week HIT training.

Judging by my progress, what do you think the BF I was at, and is now? Clearly you can see I've lost a ton. However, the fat I have on my stomach (love handles) is very jiggly, as if there is water underneath it; it is not solid fat like when I pinch my upper stomach.

Let me know how many pounds of fat you think I need to lose before I have that beach-ready body. Again, I'm totally find taking months to accomplish this; diet breaks (which I am doing now at this new maintenance, are said to help keep fat loss off permanently over the long haul rather than going hard and facing a rebound.

This pics were taken 6 weeks apart. Sorry, I suck at posing.

Name:	FrontDB.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	180873

Name:	BackLat.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	180874

Name:	FrontLat.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	180875
    I'm 5-11 235 and 44yrs old.

The doctor estimates my body fat between 15 and 18%

But he also says I'm technically obese, even though I can see my stomach muscles

To be honest, it looks to me like you're packing around alot of water weight. What are your bicep and forearm measurements? You look like you're packing around some decent muscle mass, its just a bit bloated. I've been exactly where your at before.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-15-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I'm 5-11 235 and 44yrs old.

The doctor estimates my body fat between 15 and 18%

But he also says I'm technically obese, even though I can see my stomach muscles

To be honest, it looks to me like you're packing around alot of water weight. What are your bicep and forearm measurements? You look like you're packing around some decent muscle mass, its just a bit bloated. I've been exactly where your at before.
    I just measured everything for you in inches

Chest/back = 53
    Arms: left 18, right 17.5
    Forearms: 14
    Legs: (measuring around at the top) 28
    Calves: 17
    Waist: around love handles and to belly button= 44
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 03-15-2021 at 02:11 PM.

I just measured everything for you in inches

Chest/back = 53
    Arms: left 18, right 17.5
    Forearms: 14
    Legs: (measuring around at the top) 28
    Calves: 17
    Yeah but you and him are in different places. You look like you're on cycle now, and could bulkmif you wanted too. You're lean enough. And whatever you're using is working.

He's not in my opinion. There's no point in bulking for him with body fat as high as it is. He'll just put on more fat and bloat what muscle tissue he does put on will be mostly water.

If his biceps are bigger than about 17. I'd recommend a hard cut with a simple test cycle

Yeah but you and him are in different places. You look like you're on cycle now, and could bulkmif you wanted too. You're lean enough. And whatever you're using is working.

He's not in my opinion. There's no point in bulking for him with body fat as high as it is. He'll just put on more fat and bloat what muscle tissue he does put on will be mostly water.

If his biceps are bigger than about 17. I'd recommend a hard cut with a simple test cycle
    I'm confused. Those pictures are of me at different times. Seems like you're talking about two different people here.

I'm confused. Those pictures are of me at different times. Seems like you're talking about two different people here.
    Oh shit, no buddy, I'm the guy whose confused. That avatar looks alot leaner. I thought I was talking to two different people. What gear and diet did you use. Looks like you put in alot of gym work, and I'd think would be a bit leaner by now. Do you work a desk job by chance?

You and I are about the same height and weight. You look carb sensitive, just like I am. You're legs are a bit thicker as is your waist Id assume your squat and deadlift are higher as well. Otherwise were about even, so I would certainly say what works for me, ought to work for you.

One thing I'll be clear about, is that I learned how to train like an athlete, not a bodybuilder. And thats how I train still. I seldom focus on overall increases in mass, but instead look to improve strength and performance.

So if you've been on a cut and still have all that water weight we need to look at your diet and gear choices. You're making decent progress though. You look bit leaner and stronger for sure.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-15-2021 at 03:50 PM.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice, noticeable progress. I’m saying above 18, maybe as high as 20. But, again great progress, muscles revealing their shape and six-pack is coming in slightly.

Oh shit, no buddy, I'm the guy whose confused. That avatar looks alot leaner. I thought I was talking to two different people. What gear and diet did you use. Looks like you put in alot of gym work, and I'd think would be a bit leaner by now. Do you work a desk job by chance?

You and I are about the same height and weight. You look carb sensitive, just like I am. You're legs are a bit thicker as is your waist Id assume your squat and deadlift are higher as well. Otherwise were about even, so I would certainly say what works for me, ought to work for you.

One thing I'll be clear about, is that I learned how to train like an athlete, not a bodybuilder. And thats how I train still. I seldom focus on overall increases in mass, but instead look to improve strength and performance.

So if you've been on a cut and still have all that water weight we need to look at your diet and gear choices. You're making decent progress though. You look bit leaner and stronger for sure.
    The Avatar is also me lol. But that was back in 2017 when I was using my fitness pal and counting macros. I was probably 210 in that avatar, but I'm sure I"m way bigger and more muscular now.

The only gear I've been taking is test cyp at 200mg and tren e at 200mg per week. I started that in January a month before I started my diet. I don't see how it would cause tons of water retention. As for carbs sensitive, IDK? I work fine on carbs and they don't make me tired. Even in my avatar pic I was high carb cutting fat.

It could be the GH peptides that are retaining water?

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Nice, noticeable progress. I’m saying above 18, maybe as high as 20. But, again great progress, muscles revealing their shape and six-pack is coming in slightly.
    Thanks. Thing is, it was within 6 weeks. People say its safe to lose 1-2lbs per week, but I was losing like 3-4, so I got worried.

So if I'm 240 at 20%, that means I have 42 lbs to lose??? My god lol. Or do I have to lose 24 lbs to be 216 at 10%? lol
    wango likes this.

The Avatar is also me lol. But that was back in 2017 when I was using my fitness pal and counting macros. I was probably 210 in that avatar, but I'm sure I"m way bigger and more muscular now.

The only gear I've been taking is test cyp at 200mg and tren e at 200mg per week. I started that in January a month before I started my diet. I don't see how it would cause tons of water retention. As for carbs sensitive, IDK? I work fine on carbs and they don't make me tired. Even in my avatar pic I was high carb cutting fat.

It could be the GH peptides that are retaining water?
    Its possible, I've heard certain peptides can retain water.

I can also say the test cyp and enthanate make me hold water as well, but only in the 500mg plus range.

200mg of tren e?

I can't run tren. Makes me feel like shit. Anxious, tired and irritated all the time. Plus it suppresses my appetite. Enthanate is the worst for me.

With your measurements 15% body fat would look very strong and fit in my opinion. But those vary.

My opinion is you'd look fairly lean with visible stomach muscles about 220lbs
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-15-2021 at 04:52 PM.
    wango likes this.

Thanks. Thing is, it was within 6 weeks. People say its safe to lose 1-2lbs per week, but I was losing like 3-4, so I got worried.

So if I'm 240 at 20%, that means I have 42 lbs to lose??? My god lol. Or do I have to lose 24 lbs to be 216 at 10%? lol
    The only way to know is to gradually reduce and see. Tren should dry you out, so not too sure about water being the culprit.

The weight is just a number. What you and others see is what you see in the mirror, trust your eyes.

You’ve got nice muscle shape, you’re young & you are kicking ass. Essentially you have a very bright future; nice work!

The only way to know is to gradually reduce and see. Tren should dry you out, so not too sure about water being the culprit.

The weight is just a number. What you and others see is what you see in the mirror, trust your eyes.

You’ve got nice muscle shape, you’re young & you are kicking ass. Essentially you have a very bright future; nice work!
    ^ this.

Weight is just a number.

Unless your an athlete who has a weight limit, it should have little bearing on your fitness goals.

I agree completely with Wingo, you're a young guy, and you got decent build. Nice and thick everywhere. I'm jealous because I've always been narrow in the ass with smaller legs.

If I were you, I'd use gear b exclusively to cut and to increase performance. I've found an athletic build with a solid set of shoulder will get more pussy than veins sticking out everywhere and huge bulky muscles.

Unless of course you're one of the bodybuilding guys here. Then the point is to get as big as you can. Which is also cool.

Thanks. I wouldn't say I'm "young" being that I'm 36 lol. But I certainly added some decent size this last bulk when I did get fatter.

^ this.

Weight is just a number.

Unless your an athlete who has a weight limit, it should have little bearing on your fitness goals.

I agree completely with Wingo, you're a young guy, and you got decent build. Nice and thick everywhere. I'm jealous because I've always been narrow in the ass with smaller legs.

If I were you, I'd use gear b exclusively to cut and to increase performance. I've found an athletic build with a solid set of shoulder will get more pussy than veins sticking out everywhere and huge bulky muscles.

Unless of course you're one of the bodybuilding guys here. Then the point is to get as big as you can. Which is also cool.
    True. I don't care about the actual weight, I just want to know how much fat I need to get off weight-wise so I get the look I want. 10-12% bf with abs showing I'd be happy with; I don't need to be diced.

True. I don't care about the actual weight, I just want to know how much fat I need to get off weight-wise so I get the look I want. 10-12% bf with abs showing I'd be happy with; I don't need to be diced.
    Yeah I hear you. But weight is a relatively personal thing.

In my avatar I started a 22% body fat measure by the doctor and got down 17, also measured by my doctor.

I lost 7lbs.

The math doesn't add up. Because I think it's relatively personal.

It depends on muscle density, bone density, and so much more.

Wango said it right when he said let the mirror tell the story amd not the scale.

You and I are similar heights and weights. But I don't have the thickness in my lower body you do. I could totally see you losing just a few lbs but looking completely different.

Yeah I hear you. But weight is a relatively personal thing.

In my avatar I started a 22% body fat measure by the doctor and got down 17, also measured by my doctor.

I lost 7lbs.

The math doesn't add up. Because I think it's relatively personal.

It depends on muscle density, bone density, and so much more.

Wango said it right when he said let the mirror tell the story amd not the scale.

You and I are similar heights and weights. But I don't have the thickness in my lower body you do. I could totally see you losing just a few lbs but looking completely different.
    Basically most of my fat is in my mid section and lower back; but I've drastically reduced my lower back fat as you can see, but I always have had an issue with the front lower-abs. Even in my avatar I never got rid of it.

JSom is offline New Member
    I would try to lower the number of calories so that the body begins to burn fat. No drug can replace a calorie deficit. The most correct weight loss is when you eat less, but at the same time eat healthy food (fast food does not grow muscles). I would consult a nutritionist for dietary adjustments.

I woke up this morning after eating more last night, and I weighed 239.7lb, still floating around that 239-240 range. I felt hungrier yesterday, and after I ate, I heated up, so seems my metabolism is truly adapted at this new caloric intake range which is good.

I also changed my workouts from HIT 1 warm up and 1 working set, to 3x12 to give my muscles a break from heavy weights but still ended up doing about 18 sets for back lol.

This morning I decided to double my dosage of peptides per injection, but only take them twice a day: morning and before bed. Instead of taking 400mcg, I'll be taking 500mcg per shot, rather than 100mcg 4x a day. I feel shooting 4x a day is pointless, despite what the literature says.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

What BF% Am I At Now?

The body fat in the initial picture is 30%+ and the second one 20-25%. I do not see how that really matters though as long as what you see in the mirror reflect what you have in your mind.
    Hughinn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    The body fat in the initial picture is 30%+ and the second one 20-25%. I do not see how that really matters though as long as what you see in the mirror reflect what you have in your mind.
    Thanks for the estimate.

The reason I want to know is so I can plan out how many lbs of fat I have to lose over the course of the next 4-5 months at a slower pace.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the estimate.

The reason I want to know is so I can plan out how many lbs of fat I have to lose over the course of the next 4-5 months at a slower pace.
    RP diet app does a pretty good job of estimating the amount of calories you need. Gives you a 2-week free trial so once it’s all calculated you can write down and unsubscribe.

Just for reference...

If you are 240lbs and 22% bodyfat...

You have 52.8lbs of fat and 187.2lbs of lbm (lean body mass: bones, water, muscle, tendons, etc...)

At 200lbs and:
    15% bodyfat... You have 30lbs of fat and 170lbs of lbm
    14% bodyfat... You have 28lbs of fat and 172lbs of lbm
    13% bodyfat... You have 26lbs of fat and 174lbs of lbm
    12% bodyfat... You have 24lbs of fat and 176lbs of lbm
    11% bodyfat... You have 22lbs of fat and 178lbs of lbm
    10% bodyfat... You have 20lbs of fat and 180lbs of lbm

So in every scenario you will be losing some lbm. (some of which will be water simply because you will be consuming less and some will be muscle)

Hope this helps.

my god i hope I don't have 52lbs of fat to lose lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Just for reference...

If you are 240lbs and 22% bodyfat...

You have 52.8lbs of fat and 187.2lbs of lbm (lean body mass: bones, water, muscle, tendons, etc...)

At 200lbs and:
    15% bodyfat... You have 30lbs of fat and 170lbs of lbm
    14% bodyfat... You have 28lbs of fat and 172lbs of lbm
    13% bodyfat... You have 26lbs of fat and 174lbs of lbm
    12% bodyfat... You have 24lbs of fat and 176lbs of lbm
    11% bodyfat... You have 22lbs of fat and 178lbs of lbm
    10% bodyfat... You have 20lbs of fat and 180lbs of lbm

So in every scenario you will be losing some lbm. (some of which will be water simply because you will be consuming less and some will be muscle)

Hope this helps.
    ^ this is sound and solidly realistic advice.

Losing weight is losing mass, and you will lose some muscle mass if you lose enough mass overall. Gear helps this drastically. You can really help that ratio stay in the good range of holding onto muscle with gear while cutting

I was frigging amazed the first time I cut with gear as opposed to doing it naturally for 30 years. I lost only a small fraction of the muscle I normally would cutting over 5% body fat.

But like others said, what your goals are, should be all that matters

my god i hope I don't have 52lbs of fat to lose lol
    No... you have 52.8lbs of fat total.
    Lose it all and you'll be dead at 0% bodyfat.

Take your weight now and match it up to the desired bf%.

Say to go to 12% (which is quite lean...)
    You would have to lose 28.8lbs of fat and lose 11.2lbs of lbm.

I could've made a calculation where you lose 0lbs of lbm but without massive gear and perfect diet and exceptional genes... it ain't gonna happen.

Well I'm taking test/tren and I haven't lost a single ounce of strength thus far. Probably would as I lose more fat and get leaner? Regardless, I plan on doing this SLOWLY, so muscle loss is at minimum; that's why I didn't break this plateau yet so I can set a new maintenance point. Shit, if I even gain some muscle here I would cut on a smaller deficit. Also, I boosted my peptide intake this morning and holy crap the pump lol.

All I want is to look like this:

Name:	Lean-Muscle-mass.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	180882
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 03-16-2021 at 01:41 PM.

Ok...

since your are overzealous...

You are starting out at 22% bf weighing 240lbs.
    You have 52.8lbs of fat and 187.2lbs of lbm.

If you miraculously lost nothing but fat...
    To get to:
    15% you'd weigh 220.2lbs
    14% you'd weigh 217.7lbs
    13% you'd weigh 215.2lbs
    12% you'd weigh 212.7lbs
    11% you'd weigh 210.3lbs
    10% you'd weigh 208.0lbs

I imagine that guy is close to 10%.

So you'd need to lose 32lbs of nothing but fat.
    Gonna take closer to 32 weeks since you are attempting to lose no lbm.

I would really recommend against running tren another 32 weeks on top of your ongoing cycle.

lol, but what if I did run it for 32 weeks at 200mg??? Either way I'll be on test for life so I'll be on that. I was planning to run tren for 16 weeks total; I'm 8 weeks in...Once that is out, I can replace it with var or something else. But I don't plan on getting off anything, rather, just switching compounds around until I reach my goal, that's why I'm keeping everything low. Also, my friend has DNP and said if I wanted to go that route, I could. But I wouldn't unless I got tired of waiting lol.

Btw, I know its impossible not to lose LBM, but I do appreciate the math.

Blog Entries
    lol, but what if I did run it for 32 weeks at 200mg???
    Try it and report back. I know how I feel after 10-weeks of ace and it’s less than good.

So far its been great: no decrease in libido; not to crazy irritability; no night sweats; I even got some strength gains. Sleep was an issue at first, but that's gone now and I take a melatonin along with these GHRP/GHRH and I sleep fine.

Actually, looking at my calendar, I started the tren on January 4th.

It's your health not mine.

Just remember it is a marathon not a sprint.

And don't touch DNP in my opinion.

Can't see how anything like that is going to be muscle sparing. (or remotely healthy.)
    David LoPan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Try it and report back. I know how I feel after 10-weeks of ace and it’s less than good.
    4 weeks of tren before a meet and I am barely married.
    (and not even remotely happy)
    wango likes this.

Can't see how anything like that is going to be muscle sparing. (or remotely healthy.)
    It's certainly not healthy, but it is actually muscle sparring, unlike t3; I know a few friends who've done it successfully. But my goal is to do this for permanent fat loss with the least amount of short cuts. Most people go hard and just gain everything back the same year via rebound.

Damn long run on tren imo. Even at lower dosages as yourself, I was a better person shortly after it got out of my system. The deal breaker for me was HGH. It really helped with my fat loss, but it was gradual.

DD nailed it regarding the marathon vs. a sprint analogy. At 36, you might not think that you are young and are running out of time to reach your goals. But you are young & have decades of this lifestyle in your future.

Damn long run on tren imo. Even at lower dosages as yourself, I was a better person shortly after it got out of my system. The deal breaker for me was HGH. It really helped with my fat loss, but it was gradual.

DD nailed it regarding the marathon vs. a sprint analogy. At 36, you might not think that you are young and are running out of time to reach your goals. But you are young & have decades of this lifestyle in your future.
    I guess. I plan on being that jacked grandpa one day lol

YES! Last night I ate more food (more carbs than usual and two deserts) and woke up looking leaner, weighing at 239.6. I think the switching up in training going back to straight sets until failure and the upping my peptide dose by 2.5 did something.

The peptides are said to be taking 100mcg per shot as it is apparently a saturation dose, however, I took 250mcg per compound total of 500mcg (making it easier to measure and take) and my body heated up and I started sweating. Being that GHRP's work off ghrelin, spefically mod grf, I got hungrier. I ate way more than I usually do and thought I'd wake up heavier, but seems these changes ensured my body's TDEE slightly changed.

I think HIT training is great for gaining size, but I think higher volume probably burns more calories as you are doing more repetitive work, even if it's not much more. So I'll probably stick to this style of training while cutting down. Perhaps it is best to do HIT to bulk up, and high volume to cut.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well I'm taking test/tren and I haven't lost a single ounce of strength thus far. Probably would as I lose more fat and get leaner? Regardless, I plan on doing this SLOWLY, so muscle loss is at minimum; that's why I didn't break this plateau yet so I can set a new maintenance point. Shit, if I even gain some muscle here I would cut on a smaller deficit. Also, I boosted my peptide intake this morning and holy crap the pump lol.

All I want is to look like this:

Name:	Lean-Muscle-mass.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	180882
    Fuck bro,

With another gallon of juice, 5 more years of living in the gym & more plastic surgery - I still won't look like that

It's irrelative tho - whatever we're happy with - works

Unless you're competing or modeling

Lose quite a bit of fat, you'll look way better - I'm sitting at maybe 12-14% now & I don't feel ready for the summer < again, all in my head. I look better than 95% of the guys I see around me

Let alone, shit - I'm still alive & still somehow keep up with my old self

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Have not read the thread but I can say avoid DNP! Shit should not even be a choice. I was a dumbass and tried it and it was a nightmare. If you really look at the risk vs reward you will stay away from DNP, even in a small doses. 90% chance you will end up in ER or suffer bad sides

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    20% ?

Enviado de meu LM-X430 usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Fuck bro,

With another gallon of juice, 5 more years of living in the gym & more plastic surgery - I still won't look like that

It's irrelative tho - whatever we're happy with - works

Unless you're competing or modeling

Lose quite a bit of fat, you'll look way better - I'm sitting at maybe 12-14% now & I don't feel ready for the summer < again, all in my head. I look better than 95% of the guys I see around me

Let alone, shit - I'm still alive & still somehow keep up with my old self
    Shit I'll take 12% compared to what I am now lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information