Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What BF% Am I At Now?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Ha, I need to stop slacking a bit - I wanna really do my best from rn to July - just to see what I can still do

It’s my diet - no joke. . . It’s what makes me yo-yo so fast. It’s the weed smoking & drinking < both make me hungry af

I was right under 10% a few times, but it’s hard for me to hold & pretty much impossible without my test/tren /mast combo

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Interesting development.

So for the last month I have been floating around 239-241. I consider last month a "diet break" after losing 14lbs the previous month. As I stated, I decided to change my workout from HIT (2 sets) 6-8 failure to typical pyramid style 3 sets per exercise 8-12 range to see what would happen. Lately, I've been getting hungrier and eating more, yet my weight stayed in that zone 240 zone. Something told me to just keep pushing harder in the gym and don't worry about cardio or any other changes. My gear is still 200 cyp and 200 tren e, with some ghrp/ghrh peptides which I bumped up 2.5x. It's possible the gh peptides are finally working their 'magic' and perhaps even the tren has finally 'kicked in' at its full potential being that I've been on it at such a low dose for 3 months now.

Yesterday it was nice out so I did 2 laps around my block walking my dog, which is probably a total of 22 mins of "cardio." Again, I ate more than usual (not insanely but certainly more carbs). I went to bed at 242.8. I woke up 5 times last night and pissed each time. I weight myself this morning at 238.2, literally losing almost 4lbs of water weight. Could it really be that some cardio for a day caused this? Also, I don't take my gh peptides on off days, perhaps off days I will drop more water? I'm just trying to understand how someone can piss 4lbs away at night. Such a change usually happens after a cheat day and the body adjusts over the next three days to normal. I know every morning I wake up lighter than the night before, but its usually 2lb difference when I overeat calories.

Like I've stated, I want to keep as much muscle as I can and not lower calories or do any cardio; I figured just ramp up the sets and intensity at the gym and force my body to use my calories to grow more tissue. I get sore for a week now after each session. Each muscle gets hit with about 15 (smaller)-18(larger) sets. I look leaner than last month and strength is around the same. I think I can pull of this recomp despite people saying you can only do it as a newbie or whatever else. I think it is logically possible to do a recomp over a very long period of time. I cannot see how it isn't: If I take 6 months of hitting the gym while taking what I am, I don't see how the body would stay exactly the same, especially with these hormones and peptides doing what they do over time. I feel the tren is the key here with its nutrient partitioning. Again, I don't mind walking twice around the block lol, but I want to exhaust all methods before going to cardio, clen , or whatever other tricks. I wonder if just the changes in the gym could have broken though this fat loss plateau or could be recomping?

What are your thoughts, gents?
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 04-01-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information