Thread: Roxi-Labs?

mgambino310 is offline Associate Member

Roxi-Labs?

Is anyone familiar with this lab, or have any first-hand experience? Thank you

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgambino310 View Post
    Is anyone familiar with this lab, or have any first-hand experience? Thank you
    There is already a thread up reguarding this ugl. if you type in the search box im pretty sure it wil come up for you. Actually there might be more then just one thread. I do not have first hand experience with them but from what i have heard and from what i have researched, so far everything leads me to believe that they are gtg. Everything so far indicates that its a legit lab with quality product, the only complaint that i have found reguarding them is that some people said his 10ml vials where a little short, that they were closer to 9ml then 10ml. But imo if this is the only complaint, then its really no big deal.
    But like i said, i cannot confirm from first hand experience, only what ive heard

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes201

There is already a thread up reguarding this ugl. if you type in the search box im pretty sure it wil come up for you. Actually there might be more then just one thread. I do not have first hand experience with them but from what i have heard and from what i have researched, so far everything leads me to believe that they are gtg. Everything so far indicates that its a legit lab with quality product, the only complaint that i have found reguarding them is that some people said his 10ml vials where a little short, that they were closer to 9ml then 10ml. But imo if this is the only complaint, then its really no big deal.
    But like i said, i cannot confirm from first hand experience, only what ive heard
    Dido, except I have first hand knowledge of them. Most all their vials are 9ml not 10 and I get every last drop out and pull all my gear out of the draw pin before I swap pins. I have absolute minimum waste of my gear. With that said, I've used their products more than 2 times knowing that it was a ml short. The quality of the gear is very good.

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Without going into great detail it is both true and false based solely on my experiences. Unfortunately that's about all I can say due to the fact that this would be source talk beyond this and not lab discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727
    Without going into great detail it is both true and false based solely on my experiences. Unfortunately that's about all I can say due to the fact that this would be source talk beyond this and not lab discussion.
    Thanks dude

Thread Information