Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best UGL's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aseadweller
    Geneza and Dragon are safe bets... Naps will have Alpha soon and I hear it's gtg... <a href="https://www.1napsgear.org/product_info.php?ref=3244&products_id=437&affiliat e_banner_id=1" target="_blank">PT-141 (Bremelanotide) 10MG</a>
    No.........they are NOT safe bets! Nice first post btw and please no source talk,
    xLoganx likes this.

maddad is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    No.........they are NOT safe bets! Nice first post btw and please no source talk,
    I understand nothing is completely safe but if you obtained either of those brands from a known source and where reasonably confident that they should be legit I think you would be a bit ahead of the curve. Thoughts?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad
    I understand nothing is completely safe but if you obtained either of those brands from a known source and where reasonably confident that they should be legit I think you would be a bit ahead of the curve. Thoughts?
    I am speaking from experience with these products and have also done a lot of research on others experiences. UGL quality changes with the wind so in theory yes..... You would be ahead but the reality is that the source sells you what they have and batches Cary greatly.

Thread Information