surfnuggett is offline New Member

Experience with ******

Just a heads up. I.had done alot of research about this company and I guess the good feedback I heard was from reps from the company itself. Idk... I placed an order. Sent the money and waited for them to pick the money up. After a few emails about what was going on. I got nothing but excuses about why and even told that the info I sent was wrong. I sent the exact confo page from wu with all the info. They told me they were understaffed. They told me wu didnt have the cash available at the wu agency. A whole lot of bulshit that lasted 9 days and still not processed. On the 10th day I cancelled the money and lost 15 bucks in the deal and wasted a bunch of time. I cant say whether or not they are scammers or not or if their product is bad. I just wanted to give them a negative post for wasting my time with being so unprofessional. I told them if they would have came thru I would be back to order more and that my order was a sort of test to see if they were legit. I told them that if they want they can send me something out of goodwill for ****ing up this transaction. They messaged me back telling me to resend them the money and they would include some organon test for free. I def after all this was not sending them a dime until the proved they were legit and valued their reputation. So here I am telling anyone who cares that they are running their business like shit and if their products are gtg ill never know.

surfnuggett is offline New Member
    Didn't think this was sourcing info. I see tons of posts on brands and labs. That's even the name of the board....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No you're posting a URL and name.of a vendor which is against our rules. Please edit.your post and read.our rules.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It's very simple to edit.your post. Click on the edit button below your post and edit it.

Thread Information