Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Are All UGLs a Scam?

4drol is offline New Member
    What do you guys think of Geneza pharm are these guys considered pharm grade or HG?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    The brands Kalpa, Geneza, Dragon Pharma, Procom, Vermogi and a few more I can't recall now. Are they considered Pharmacy grade?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    The brands Kalpa, Geneza, Dragon Pharma, Procom, Vermogi and a few more I can't recall now. Are they considered Pharmacy grade?
    no they are all ugl, some may be of good quality but unless it comes from a licensed pharmaceutical company then no....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Thank you GettoBoyd. That's kind of what I thought.

NumLock is offline Junior Member
    Well, my answer is - not all ugls are scam.
    There are some that I've been using for years, and pretty happy with them.

NumLock is offline Junior Member
    Wow, I do love Vermodje!

noon is offline Senior Member
    I believe that over time all UGL will turn do to one reason or another.
    Some are just systematic scammers.
    Be safe every one
    Go with your gut if it seems off or has floaters or what all toss it

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    Ugls, but decent ugls. have been using them with no problems.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    These brands are all UGLs, though some of them (vermodje, kalpa, geneza) are of great quality.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Have been using Ugls mostly (Radjay, Sp, Dragonpharm, Vermodje) and will keep on doing this.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4drol View Post
    What do you guys think of Geneza pharm are these guys considered pharm grade or HG?
    UGL. Not a bad one though.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ggerman View Post
    Have been using Ugls mostly (Radjay, Sp, Dragonpharm, Vermodje) and will keep on doing this.
    So am I. I trust these Ugls.

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    There are a lot of decent ugls : Kalpa, vermodje, balkan. good source is vital.

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    They are not pharmacy grade, UGLs but gtg especially Vermodje, Kapla.
    I would add Alpha, Rajay, Balkan, Sp Labs errrr..... Cannot recall more for now.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you guys look up most of these guys that posted in here and have less then 500 post they are reps for ugls. Look up all their post. All the same, vermoje, kalpa very good.
    Mr.BB, jimmyinkedup, NACH3 and 3 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They just sit in this part of the forum and wait for these questions.
    Mr.BB, jimmyinkedup and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All ugls will go bad at one point or another. BG is right about the reps here. You dont ever see this group of members anywhere else, they just spam this section with vermo is the best, I love me some vermo. Its one thing to rep a lab on a source board, but this is not the place.
    BG likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Have had great gear from an online UGL source, have had poorly dosed gear from online source.

Its really disappointing finding out 8 weeks into a 12 week cycle you're using underdosed sh1t.

It's a crap shoot, total gamble if it isnt coming from a pharmacy.
    ruiner_ and applips like this.

ruiner_ is offline New Member
    They most certainly aren't. I don't have many 'sources' but the lab I have ran is decent.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Is there such a thing as pharma tren or methyl tren?

I didn't think it was considered to have medical purpose for humans.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Is there such a thing as pharma tren or methyl tren?

I didn't think it was considered to have medical purpose for humans.
    hi, no there are no pharm grade tren for humans as its all made by ugls...methyl tren is oral tren but again made by ugl...

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    If you guys look up most of these guys that posted in here and have less then 500 post they are reps for ugls. Look up all their post. All the same, vermoje, kalpa very good.
    Great call BG.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hi, no there are no pharm grade tren for humans as its all made by ugls...methyl tren is oral tren but again made by ugl...
    Yeah, I know methyl tren is the oral version. I just wondered if anyone made a pharmaceutical grade version of it. I guess I kinda worded that wrong. Thanks for the answer though.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yeah, I know methyl tren is the oral version. I just wondered if anyone made a pharmaceutical grade version of it. I guess I kinda worded that wrong. Thanks for the answer though.
    There used to be pharmaceutical grade tren , it was tren hex (parabolan ). I beleive the parabolan came from a french pharmecutical company called Negma. You wont be able to find it anymore, but it was very popular.

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    You kinda gotta understand what youre getting into before you sit and criticize the way people do things and handle their business online
    As much of a business some people try to make this its illegal and most guys just do what they can to get by. Using gear and keeping in shape is a life style and comes with it is a lot of trail and error and that comes with bouncing around and trying different sources.

So no they arnt all scams, not even close. But there comes a point you need to just take the dive and give it a shot. If the results arnt what you want then skip over to another brand next time. If you get scammed unfortunately that happens but just recoop and move on

Im new here to this board but ive been on many others for 10+ years, you just have to give something a shot and roll with the punches as they come along.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
    You kinda gotta understand what youre getting into before you sit and criticize the way people do things and handle their business online
    As much of a business some people try to make this its illegal and most guys just do what they can to get by. Using gear and keeping in shape is a life style and comes with it is a lot of trail and error and that comes with bouncing around and trying different sources.

So no they arnt all scams, not even close. But there comes a point you need to just take the dive and give it a shot. If the results arnt what you want then skip over to another brand next time. If you get scammed unfortunately that happens but just recoop and move on

Im new here to this board but ive been on many others for 10+ years, you just have to give something a shot and roll with the punches as they come along.

I agree with all of this. The one thing I hate is at one point or another even the good ones go bad, or get busted. Very rarely will a good legit source retire, and never intentionally screw anybody over.

The main point from your statement is this shit is illegal. People act like they're ordering creatine from an online supplement store.

Every time you order your taking a gamble. Just be smart.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    CoA's are worthless in this industry, since anyone could fake the results. Especially if the samples are sent in by the company selling the gear.
    pretty much what I was going to say also

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    All the online review shit might as well not count

According to "online" info means nothing

Specially since everything from potency to sterility can vary from batch to batch.

jonny2x4 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    no they are all ugl, some may be of good quality but unless it comes from a licensed pharmaceutical company then no....
    Agreed, these are grt ugls (Vermodje, Kalpa, Geneza, Dragon Pharma) if taken from a reliable source.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalOil View Post

Not possible. Pure faked results, period. This ain't Wedinos 2.0
    This site is connected to an entire bodybuilding forum that I'm also a member of. 90% of the donations come from that forum. Anaboliclabs was set up by the site owner known as Millard Baker. Vets will know who I'm talking about

Osprey is offline New Member
    I've never tried pharm-grade products since they are not available, have been always using UGLs, and I cannot compare these two. The ugl's i've tried were not scams (at least i hope so), so i guess i'll stick to them (balkan, vermodj, alpha)...

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I've never tried pharm-grade products since they are not available, have been always using UGLs, and I cannot compare these two. The ugl's i've tried were not scams (at least i hope so), so i guess i'll stick to them (balkan, vermodj, alpha)...
    Always had good gains with the ugls listed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevis View Post
    Always had good gains with the ugls listed.

Of course

enter eye rolling smiley here
    NACH3 likes this.

Fabius Camillus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    You never can tell. When I was hitting my lab hard I did it like a pharmacy company. Pumps fume hoods spinners vac ovens. Had about 20 grand in lab equipment to make sure my guys had good high end Russian raws that were sterile.
    RoyalOil likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabius Camillus View Post
    You never can tell. When I was hitting my lab hard I did it like a pharmacy company. Pumps fume hoods spinners vac ovens. Had about 20 grand in lab equipment to make sure my guys had good high end Russian raws that were sterile.

Ummm, wtf?

yeah

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabius Camillus View Post
    Classic 2nd post! What's the question?? Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Of course

enter eye rolling smiley here
    I believe BG NAILED IT! All these guys are just reps they list the same bullsh!t all day erryday - all you hear is them saying Vermo(the big one here among these guys), Balkan, Alhpa pharma(which I've never used any of them(yet) - But have only heard good things) but he'll so does every UGL listed it seems

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I believe BG NAILED IT! All these guys are just reps they list the same bullsh!t all day erryday - all you hear is them saying Vermo(the big one here among these guys), Balkan, Alhpa pharma(which I've never used any of them(yet) - But have only heard good things) but he'll so does every UGL listed it seems
    alpha pharma is horribly underdosed man.

It has been tested and shown to be underdosed ugl crap but they say it is pharma

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

It has been tested and shown to be underdosed ugl crap but they say it is pharma
    Thanks for the heads up Mp859! Just judging by our 'reps' you'd think its overdosed

Thx much, have to appreciate good ole honesty!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

Dude - it has the name farma in its name

LoL

Oh UGL crap

I swear there is a new UGL every week & each one is the bestest one ever

All this vermog & watever the fvck - they just pop out of nowhere. . . . I swear it's all one dump making crap with dif names. For the most part at least. . . . it's y I use small UGL shit that no one ever really hears of. Or, one day just brew my own. . . But, the small UGL's have been good to me for the most part.

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information