Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 212
Like Tree337Likes

Thread: First ******* Touchdown!!!

  1. #1
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133

    First ******* Touchdown!!!

    First Valiant Touchdown!!!-f8b4c09f-cc22-4bbf-b798-86cd2eff1dd1.jpg

    First cycle has begun!!!!

    I was super impressed with *******. Iíve never ordered steroids before obviously since this is my first cycle. I was expecting something kinda shady. It wasnít like that at all. It took 2 days to get to me from the time he picked up payment so 3 days total. Packaging was discrete. Customer service was awesome every step of the way. He also threw in a freebie of proviron . I would have preferred something more useful like winstrol lol. But it was free so Iím hardly complaining.

    I will make a new post for a cycle log in the next few days!!

  2. #2
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    I’m
    Gay a retard thinks he so cool taking roids

  3. #3
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Lol wife thought that would be funny to add that last post
    Obs and Rawdata01 like this.

  4. #4
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,516
    Congrats on the order and coming out!

  5. #5
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Congrats on the order and coming out!
    Please.... We already knew
    Obs, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  6. #6
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Congrats on the order and coming out!
    Lmao
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  7. #7
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    I’m so fucking excited!!! I did my first injection tonighht! Easy peasy! I have a lot of experience with needles in my past life!
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  8. #8
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    I like how only 2 people liked my first post and 3 people liked the post about me being gay and thinking I’m cool for taking roids

  9. #9
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I like how only 2 people liked my first post and 3 people liked the post about me being gay and thinking I’m cool for taking roids
    Well I like that you like it
    Family_guy, Obs and KennyJ like this.

  10. #10
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Well I like that you like it
    It’s all over in the competition now duff. Sorry “OLD” buddy
    Obs, Old Duffer, Proximal and 1 others like this.

  11. #11
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8B4C09F-CC22-4BBF-B798-86CD2EFF1DD1.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	598.3 KB 
ID:	175873

    First cycle has begun!!!!

    I was super impressed with *******. Iíve never ordered steroids before obviously since this is my first cycle. I was expecting something kinda shady. It wasnít like that at all. It took 2 days to get to me from the time he picked up payment so 3 days total. Packaging was discrete. Customer service was awesome every step of the way. He also threw in a freebie of proviron . I would have preferred something more useful like winstrol lol. But it was free so Iím hardly complaining.

    I will make a new post for a cycle log in the next few days!!
    Congrats & good luck. Are you going to use this thread as an accountability log?
    Old Duffer, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  12. #12
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Congrats & good luck. Are you going to use this thread as an accountability log?
    Brilliant!
    Proximal and KennyJ like this.

  13. #13
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Congrats & good luck. Are you going to use this thread as an accountability log?
    Ya I was gonna start a new one but I might as well just do it here
    Proximal, Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

  14. #14
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Ya I was gonna start a new one but I might as well just do it here
    Oh yeah baby! Do it here!!! Do it now!!!
    Proximal, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  15. #15
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,217
    Actually the proviron is way more useful than the winstrol for the first cycle. The proviron is going to free up a lot of bound test

  16. #16
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,128
    Agreed!
    KennyJ likes this.

  17. #17
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Actually the proviron is way more useful than the winstrol for the first cycle. The proviron is going to free up a lot of bound test
    Ya that’s what I’ve read about proviron . I was just making a joke about it
    Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

  18. #18
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Ya thatís what Iíve read about proviron. I was just making a joke about it
    Plus proviron isn't cheap man. You got hooked up .
    I wish I got free shit when I ordered haha.

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  19. #19
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Plus proviron isn't cheap man. You got hooked up .
    I wish I got free shit when I ordered haha.

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Your right it isn’t cheap and it was free to me so I can’t complain!
    KennyJ likes this.

  20. #20
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,516
    Hurt like a bitch all day.
    No idea why.
    Every joint every muscle.
    Went to gym and got ridiculous pump doing half the number of reps failing with same weight as last time.
    Say ots this stomch bug everyone in my house has had.
    Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  21. #21
    Rawdata01's Avatar
    Rawdata01 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Hope the boyfriend is good with it! Great TD bro. Love that lab, good people those guys.
    Obs, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  22. #22
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdata01 View Post
    Hope the boyfriend is good with it! Great TD bro. Love that lab, good people those guys.
    Lmao!!
    KennyJ likes this.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Hurt like a bitch all day.
    No idea why.
    Every joint every muscle.
    Went to gym and got ridiculous pump doing half the number of reps failing with same weight as last time.
    Say ots this stomch bug everyone in my house has had.
    Sorry fg thought this was my log
    Family_guy, Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

  24. #24
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sorry fg thought this was my log
    That’s ok big guy we can share :wink wink:
    KennyJ likes this.

  25. #25
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Alright guys and gals I finally am starting my first cycle log!

    Age 27
    152lbs as of 2/27
    5’9

    Been lifting since August 2018. But trained for 3 years in high school so I had a good idea about diet and training when I got back in the gym in August. I am doing a PPL split with a 4th day for shoulders and whatever else I feel I need to work on. My training/diet hasn’t been super consistent the last 3 weeks. I got sick and that shit wouldn’t go away for the longest time then I found out my wife has MS and my dad has cancer all in the last few weeks so I haven’t been consistent at all with my diet or training.

    My goals for this cycle will be to gain and keep at least 10lbs after pct is said and done. I will do 500mg/week split into 2 injections.

    My first 3 pins went well. I am front loading this cycle so I’m doing 800mgs the first week. First pin on the 27th was 300mgs then 250mg on 3/1 then 250mg today 3/3. Following this I will start doing M,W,F injections. I Am also using HCG . I’m probably gonna do 250iu 2x week. Also PCT will be standard clomiphene/noladex combo for 4 weeks. The cycle is 12 weeks in length using Test E.



    For this log I will post once a week.
    Last edited by Family_guy; 03-03-2019 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Added some info
    Proximal and KennyJ like this.

  26. #26
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    First Valiant Touchdown!!!-4b6d8fce-9e99-43b1-a7b8-b7fdadef1374.jpegFirst Valiant Touchdown!!!-63f40e2d-391e-41a0-9e91-63955f8f18be.jpegFirst Valiant Touchdown!!!-9557bcde-6b7d-4e26-9d17-186f8b8d3a39.jpg

    Starting pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Valiant Touchdown!!!-61c45df0-d835-4c10-aa57-ab9a0aa8591e.jpg   First Valiant Touchdown!!!-af20188d-2e64-4407-8c26-1ca653911248.jpeg  
    Last edited by Family_guy; 04-25-2019 at 02:12 AM.
    Couchlockd, Proximal and KennyJ like this.

  27. #27
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B6D8FCE-9E99-43B1-A7B8-B7FDADEF1374.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	175886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63F40E2D-391E-41A0-9E91-63955F8F18BE.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	987.8 KB 
ID:	175887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9557BCDE-6B7D-4E26-9D17-186F8B8D3A39.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	406.3 KB 
ID:	175888First Valiant Touchdown!!!-af20188d-2e64-4407-8c26-1ca653911248.jpeg

    Starting pics
    You should eat till you wanna puke in this cycle.

    Trust me, what you think maybe be alot, more than likely isn't close to enough.

  28. #28
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,049
    Carbs will be your friends

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You should eat till you wanna puke in this cycle.

    Trust me, what you think maybe be alot, more than likely isn't close to enough.
    Ya I’m gonna start tracking my macros again tomorrow. I remember just trying to eat 3,800 cals when your eating mostly chicken and rice was hard for me. That’s a lot of food! I’m gonna make the most of this cycle though!
    KennyJ likes this.

  30. #30
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Carbs will be your friends

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Carbs are already my best friends!
    Chrisp83TRT and KennyJ like this.

  31. #31
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B6D8FCE-9E99-43B1-A7B8-B7FDADEF1374.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	175886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63F40E2D-391E-41A0-9E91-63955F8F18BE.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	987.8 KB 
ID:	175887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9557BCDE-6B7D-4E26-9D17-186F8B8D3A39.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	406.3 KB 
ID:	175888Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF20188D-2E64-4407-8C26-1CA653911248.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	175889

    Starting pics
    Good luck man ... I’m very interested in your log.
    Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  32. #32
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Good luck man ... I’m very interested in your log.
    Thanks bro I appreciate it
    KennyJ likes this.

  33. #33
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You should eat till you wanna puke in this cycle.

    Trust me, what you think maybe be alot, more than likely isn't close to enough.
    This is a nice way of saying “damn your skinny dude!” Lol
    KennyJ likes this.

  34. #34
    HoldMyBeer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Ya Iím gonna start tracking my macros again tomorrow. I remember just trying to eat 3,800 cals when your eating mostly chicken and rice was hard for me. Thatís a lot of food! Iím gonna make the most of this cycle though!
    Cut the chicken into little pieces, mix it with the rice and throw something on it. Salsa, gravy, sugar free ketchup, any walden farms product, fat free ranch, etc. (You're not cutting so you could probably use higher calorie sauces actually) Add flavor and make it less dry

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  35. #35
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Cut the chicken into little pieces, mix it with the rice and throw something on it. Salsa, gravy, sugar free ketchup, any walden farms product, fat free ranch, etc. (You're not cutting so you could probably use higher calorie sauces actually) Add flavor and make it less dry

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    That’s a good idea. I usually just season the crap out of the chicken with spices and salt! Then i don’t mind eating chicken 3x a day
    Chrisp83TRT and KennyJ like this.

  36. #36
    Thebricklayer's Avatar
    Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    My Fitness Pal app is an easy way to track macros. Good luck brother, I can't wait to see your progression. Your going to kill it.

  37. #37
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    My Fitness Pal app is an easy way to track macros. Good luck brother, I can't wait to see your progression. Your going to kill it.
    Thank man! I use MFP too!
    KennyJ likes this.

  38. #38
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,749
    Get boxes of suddenly salad. Make it. Mix in a big can of tuna. Eat it all. That’s one meal. Repeat.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  39. #39
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,217
    Lucky for me, I've come to a point that anything taste ok to me.

    Here's how I do chicken.
    I defrost about 5 pounds (not that bagged IQF shit, it's 70% water. Use the fresh-ish chicken that cones from where the ground beef is, wrapped in a styrofoam boat and Saran wrap)

    Any way,

    -Heat oven to 325-350
    -Butterfly the chicken (fillet it in half thick wise, not length wise.)
    -Take a teaspoon of grape seed or olive oil rub into sheet
    -now take your sauce, A1, Caribbean Jerk, lemon pepper, whatever you fancy. Mix it equal parts to yellow mustard and lay it on
    -bake for 45-50 minutes.
    -let come to room temp before covering up and storing in fridge.

    Rice
    Cook the whole box of Brien rice, 3.5 Dry cups.
    I like to throw lots of onion and garlic powder and shit in the water with rice.

    Store that when cool.

    Easy, grab and go. Grab a hand sized beast (4-6 oz) 20-35g protien.
    3/4 to 1 cup rice.

    Throw some frozen broccoli on there nuke it fir 2 minutes.

    Done deal.

    You can even go to Walmart. Mainstays (Walmart generic home goods brand) sells 4 packs of nice deep divided meal prep containers for $3

    You can weight it out and make meals and store them fir convenience.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  40. #40
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Lucky for me, I've come to a point that anything taste ok to me.

    Here's how I do chicken.
    I defrost about 5 pounds (not that bagged IQF shit, it's 70% water. Use the fresh-ish chicken that cones from where the ground beef is, wrapped in a styrofoam boat and Saran wrap)

    Any way,

    -Heat oven to 325-350
    -Butterfly the chicken (fillet it in half thick wise, not length wise.)
    -Take a teaspoon of grape seed or olive oil rub into sheet
    -now take your sauce, A1, Caribbean Jerk, lemon pepper, whatever you fancy. Mix it equal parts to yellow mustard and lay it on
    -bake for 45-50 minutes.
    -let come to room temp before covering up and storing in fridge.

    Rice
    Cook the whole box of Brien rice, 3.5 Dry cups.
    I like to throw lots of onion and garlic powder and shit in the water with rice.

    Store that when cool.

    Easy, grab and go. Grab a hand sized beast (4-6 oz) 20-35g protien.
    3/4 to 1 cup rice.

    Throw some frozen broccoli on there nuke it fir 2 minutes.

    Done deal.

    You can even go to Walmart. Mainstays (Walmart generic home goods brand) sells 4 packs of nice deep divided meal prep containers for $3

    You can weight it out and make meals and store them fir convenience.
    I will tell you guys this. I’m so lucky. I hardly ever cook for myself anymore. My wife does all my meal prep for me. She will make all the chicken for the next couple days then all I do is make more rice if I run out.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •