Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    asto_86 is offline New Member
    I dont get it... test e has a halflife of 5.25 days from what i've been reading. The standard protocol is to shoot it once every 3.5 days. 3.5 days does not take a shot of 250 down to 125.. it's 192.5. Wouldnt continuing every 3.5 days just keep bumping up the total amount eventually waay beyond 500 a week? 5.25 days equals .5 (halflife) 3.5 days equals about .77 of the halflife. does this make sense or am I crazy?

kane29 is offline New Member

hi bud i wonder if you can help.i just got myself a b

hi mate i wonder if you can help me.ive had a bottle of test propianate for a while and im unsure how to use it.its a ten ml bottle and ive banged up a 0.5 just to c.any tips on how i should do it,like.how much should i bang up and how long till the next shot.ive just started on this site today and ive found it hard to navagate round it so i dont even know if youll get ths but its worth a try.thx for helping if you can.dan.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by kane29 View Post
    hi mate i wonder if you can help me.ive had a bottle of test propianate for a while and im unsure how to use it.its a ten ml bottle and ive banged up a 0.5 just to c.any tips on how i should do it,like.how much should i bang up and how long till the next shot.ive just started on this site today and ive found it hard to navagate round it so i dont even know if youll get ths but its worth a try.thx for helping if you can.dan.
    first read our educational threads, then start your own thread in the correct section and list your stats and ask any questions that remain.

.deaffob is offline New Member
    Thank you for this. Clears some important stuff up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information