Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: All you need to know about GYNO.

chosun is offline New Member
    actually i did more research and answered my own question

i dont understand the concept of using nolvadex after letro though. letro will kill my estrogen levels and my sex drive will be dead. will nolvadex bring back my sex drive while blocking the estrogen binding sites? what if i took clomid for a month (last month, keep in mind that its been 1-2 yrs since i took steroids that i started to take clomid), do i still have to take nolvadex? any help would be appreciated. thanks!!!!!

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Nice Read Canadian

lightweightbaby1 is offline New Member
    can anavar cause gyno ? and if so at what dosage

ss.sirohi is offline New Member

Hey bino

I messed up my cycle.
    Please help brother.

Tren 70 mg ED week 1-6
    T-400 3 shots 1200 mg week 1-6
    EQ 2 shots 600 mg
    Anavar 40 Ed week 1-6

Here is where i messed uP I started to add nolvadex in my cycle since week 3-6 40 mg Ed.

I have stopped nolva now
    And continuing my cycle just on test and EQ.
    Test till week 14
    EQ till week 12.

I don't see any signs of gyno. Or do you think it will show up in a couple of weeks.
    I used nolva on tren. Is it to messed up???
    Please help bro.

Romesriz is offline New Member
    Thank you for the information. I am learning a lot. I have already had a previous surgery for Gyno in the past and my doc had me on Tamoxifen 20mg twice a day. Obviously isnt working as I just began Test cypionate 210mg week and Oxandrolone/Stanozol 100mg 3x week. Tenderness in breasts again. I obviously am going to take your advice and begin Letrozole immediately. My question is do you know about generic letovel? Will this work just as well? New to site and I appreciate the information from all of you. SHould I stick strictly to Femara or Letrozole or are generics fine? Thank you for the advice.

Romesriz

MMA_Nelson is offline New Member
    Ok so I need some help I wanted to get big and this guy at nutrition depot sold me this stuff called Sustevol( orange and silver box pill form) and said when Im done with the box take some liver flushing pills of course I didn't research like a dumbass and my nipples are puffy and I have a knot rght by my nipple that hurts. i stopped taking it and dnt take anything currently and no I didn't take the whole box how do I reverse this its been awhile since I've takin it but seems to keep getting worse?

trainhard10 is offline New Member
    You could try and get some anti estrogens but from my experience it doesn't go completely away and it would have to be removed.

lankyben is offline New Member
    great advice thank you

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

cboyer5 is offline New Member
    nice

pga33 is offline New Member
    so im about to take deca and apex all test... then test e after to kind of help lean off... can i run aromasin all the way through and be fine? my idea is take one shot of test e then 2 week take one of deca and one of apex repeat that til i run out then use the last 9 shots of test e to help lean off the big stuff... i have juiced before but never stacked... i am just really afraid of gyno and i heard shitty things about letro ... all advice is appreciated ... what should i do during the cycle and as a pct?

fit4business is offline New Member
    Thank you so much for all the info. was really lost before reading this:
    I have had estrogen gyno for months now(about 7+) and i haven't taken anything since then. should i still try the letro? And how long do you take letro before going into nova? Also, what is PCT? Your help is really appreciated.

Cangrow is offline New Member
    I started to get Gyno from dbols... but the leto fixed it thank god

Oregon is offline New Member
    Great post bro. Tons of great info here, especially for a noobie like me. Much appreciated. I'm going to bookmark this to read over again before my cycle.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    okay i did the first protocol of letro but i still feel sensitivity in my right nipple and i stayed on an additional 7 days after. What do i do know? I have tapered down to 1.25 the last two days. Any suggestions?

billy_bronx is offline New Member
    YES it will be gyno - i also have gyno from long time back - ive started using letro and its only been 10 days and its already working - one lump is gone from one side the other is getting smaller day by day.

krobbo is offline New Member
    just a question ive had gyno for over a month now. the reason being i have been ****ed around with getting an ai. im not 2weeks into my pct. after tappering of letro how much and how long shud i use nolva for? also my balls shrank a little. ive read hcg will fix that? but shud hcg be ran with nolva for it to be effective??
    ?

helpmeplz is offline New Member
    hey i am 15 and ive had puffy nipples for about 1 year and a half now and ive got that fibery type feel under my nipple. i recently started bodybuilding and am pretty skinny so far. i weight about 137lbs and i was wondering if you think that letro would work to get rid of the lumps and the puffy nipples for me?

broken7 is offline New Member
    You are way to young to mess with your hormones. See a Doctor.

keionte is offline New Member
    I have about 25% body fat at 250 lbs atm and ran tren twice. I don't have any of these sides of nipple soreness or lumps. Now, I've over weight for about 5 yrs now and have had fat in my chest most of that time. I doubt that this is gyno but if it can be plz let me know.

My question is can letro help reduce this fat build up around my chest?
    Last edited by keionte; 10-08-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Triha is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keionte View Post
    I have about 25% body fat at 250 lbs atm and ran tren twice. I don't have any of these sides of nipple soreness or lumps. Now, I've over weight for about 5 yrs now and have had fat in my chest most of that time. I doubt that this is gyno but if it can be plz let me know.

My question is can letro help reduce this fat build up around my chest?
    If your looking for something that *assist* you in burning fat. Than look into T3 and Clen .

Letrozole is a AI.

denzel is offline Junior Member
    what is the best drug to stop progesterone from happening? (running through cycle) planning on running a big deca course. and can i run it together with an ai aswell for my test? my arimdex.

cheers.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by denzel View Post
    what is the best drug to stop progesterone from happening? (running through cycle) planning on running a big deca course. and can i run it together with an ai aswell for my test? my arimdex.

cheers.
    An AI will do:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.TrFut0OXu7s

denzel is offline Junior Member
    i thought progesterone wasnt estrogen related, so your nolva/arimdex would not work.....

Anthony30 is offline New Member

Letro Calender

Okay, so that letro calender you have posted. Is that for the 2 weeks before you start your cycle and while your on it?

ConArmas is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for a great write up!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the info its great

Brady.Law is offline New Member

Stop being lazy

I just joined this website and this is my first post...

To thank to C Bino for the information, he was way too kind and I see why he doesn't even come to this thread anymore or answer any questions.

I read all 18 pages and probably wasted over an hour having to read the same questions & answers over and over and over, C bino answered them all, multiple times.

All of you who "read the entire thread" but didn't find the answer "this specific question" are either lying about reading this post or just plain incompetent.

EVERY question I read was answered at least 3x.

Stop being lazy and read.

SH*T.

Thanks again Tit Dr.

ghostrider88 is offline New Member
    This is such a great read and a tremendous help--thanks, fellas! One question I've never really been able to answer is if the lump(s) stay permanently. The reason I ask is because I think I had a touch of gyno from my very first cycle (Sustanon at 500mg/week), but I never have had any lumps or solid masses behind the nipples. My nipples are very puffy, but I wonder if it's just genetic or the very first signs of gyno. I'm at about 14% BF now and suspect I may hold fat in this area as well.

Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks, brothers!

TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    So because there are 18 pages of replies (and I'm not going through them all lol) in regards to Letro during cycle to prevent sides, would the Liquid Letro from AR-R do the trick?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Yes it would but L-dex or Extremestane would work far better...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^ Yes it would but L-dex or Extremestane would work far better...
    far better for use during cycle or pct?

bob87 is offline Member
    great thread this helped alot with all my concerns.....

DEL1984 is offline New Member
    I was about 4 weeks into a regular testosterone /deca /dianabol cycle and i got bad gyno in both nipples. The lumps cause my nipples to be very noticable, even with a shirt on, and its very embarrassing. I was taking .5mg arimidex EOD during the cycle. I just stopped the cycle, and recently purchased letro from ar-r to get rid of the gyno. I've been on it for about a week now (7days), ramping up, as suggested. I haven't seen any results so far and the gyno is still there. Any advice? How long does it take to start seeing results? In previous cycles, I had gyno and took arimidex after the cycle was over and it went away pretty quickly...

elendil is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

miimo is offline New Member
    Hi Bino
    i am started now the third week on my first cycle, i take Test E 30mg. e5d and dianabol 20 mg. everyday, i realized today that i have little bit swollow around my nipples, only when i stretch my arms high, my nipple didnt get swore or itchy, as u know i have some fat around my breast area, is this a gyno issue? i started yesterday with Nolva 20 mg. everyday, can u plz help me. thxxx

stjohn07 is offline New Member
    on my first cycle wondering if i would need any other kind of estrogen blocker other than what i have, i know its a beginer stack so i think im good just wondering though.

2 GP Test Enath250
    1 GP Deca250
    2 GP Turan
    3 GP Anastrozole

Layout:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

thats what i am doing now.

bob87 is offline Member
    That is not a beginners stack. Your first cycle should be test only no deca that way if you get bad sides you no its coming from the test if you run two compounds it could be either one. Which then makes it harder to treat.

hannon33 is offline Junior Member
    im interested in trying test e, right now the only thing slightly pushing me from is it the fact that gyno is a possibility. As crazy as this may sound.

tote33 is offline New Member

Question

I have extensively researched PCT and know that estrogen and Aromatization suppression is key in any good cycle. Reading through some things I have heard that taking prescription SSRI's (i.e. Prozac) can inhibit the efficacy of the AI or SERM. Does anyone know anything further about this? Or do you know the mechanism which may render the two medications inactive? Thanks and hope to hear back!

Thread Information