Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: All you need to know about GYNO.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to give thanks to C-Bino. Used your letro protocol and my gyno is pretty much gone after about two weeks. It was the size of a marbel and I'm glad this worked. Only thing that sucks is my sex drive and I'm on 750mgs test per week. But at least I don't have one bitch titty.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horselegs88 View Post
    I NEED HELP....

here's my story. im 19 yrs old and have taken halodrol when i was 17 and took X-Mass when i was 18. for the past 2 years my GYNO has driven me crazy!!! is it too late for this cycle to have effect on my GYNO??? is surgery my only option? and does insurance cover that surgery? im grateful for anyone's help!!
    bro you would get better responses in the Q&A section. but anyway. have you tried the gyno reversal yet.. you would be suprised about how well it works. but other than that yea surgery is pretty much the only way.. as far as insurance this was brought up the other day and he had blue cross and it covered him. i think it depends on how your doctor words it to your insurance company. so i would talk to your doc and see what he can do for you. i wouldnt admit right away of the aas usage just show him and let him make his own assesment and go from there.

lca
    lca is offline Junior Member
    any one know where i can get letro from in the u.k

ajdaddi is offline Junior Member
    Do I have to take nolva the first day on letro and the last day off? Or can I just taper down?

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Hi to all
    I have a question to c_bino or to other members that know about what im wondering.I didnt read all 13 pages of this thread,maybee i could get an answer by reading them but i have no time to dig.My question is about reversing existing gyno.I have a gyno that have growth in the years of puberty,15 years ago.Im very obssesed of getting rid of it,its bothering me very much.Can runing letro revers a gyno that exist from my years of puberty?Do i have any chance or do i need to surgicaly remove them?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    then read the first page dude..fuk

R69
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    then read the first page dude..fuk
    I had a read the first page before making the above post dude but there is no info on puberty induced gyno that is 15 years old....fuk

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    alright, my bad for coming off like that, it had seemed that u were looking for a quick fix without reading/researching.
    How bad is it? similar to marble size? thats what mine is, and im trying the letro reversal right now, which isnt making any positive influences, but i am continuing to see if anything positive happens, but if not sumday i will get the surgery.
    Which ur case being 15yr old gyno, I would think the surgery route would be your best way, but im not an expert at this so anybody elses word would be a good input..good luck man

R69
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    alright, my bad for coming off like that, it had seemed that u were looking for a quick fix without reading/researching.
    How bad is it? similar to marble size? thats what mine is, and im trying the letro reversal right now, which isnt making any positive influences, but i am continuing to see if anything positive happens, but if not sumday i will get the surgery.
    Which ur case being 15yr old gyno, I would think the surgery route would be your best way, but im not an expert at this so anybody elses word would be a good input..good luck man
    It is bad for me,when its hot outside it gets puffy and now that i havent worked out in a while i got a little bit fatter and they are more obvious,on a scale of 10 i would say i have 3.5 degrease gyno.Please keep me informed about how your reversal its working.Good luck for you too mate.

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering how much letro you would need to buy in advance as a measure of prevention for a future gyno reversal therapy? how long can it take? 2 weeks, a month, two month on 2.5mg/day?

Swill1745 is offline New Member
    I am 22 years old. I started developing GYNO on May 5th (almost 4 weeks ago) after I ended a 4 week cycle of Test E, Anadrol and EQ. I knew nothing of PCT which is why I am posting here today. I didn't know what was causing my nipples to be sore or the small lump under both nipples until lastnight when I was doing research on it. Now, I stopped taking steroids on April 28th because, for me atleast, they seem to not react with my body well. As you can see, my gyno symptoms developed a week after I stopped using (May 5th). My questions are as follows;

1. Is it too late to reverse the gyno I have started to develop?

2. Should I use Letrozole , Nolvadex or a combination of both?

3. How long will I have to take this medication?

4. Will gyno return if/when I stop taking letro/nolva since I won't be using gear anymore?

5. How much does it usually cost for both medications?

6. Do these medications cause Acne (thats one of the big reasons I stopped taking roids to begin with, but I guess acne is better than having man-boobs, haha!)

7. Is there a chance this could go away on it's own?

8. If not, will the lump stay the size it is currently at being that I don't use steroids anymore (for now atleast), or will it gradually get larger without treatment?

I think that's about it as far as my questions are concerned. If anyone here has yahoo messenger and has any more helpful information regarding this topic, feel free to contact me @ Swill1745.
    Last edited by Swill1745; 05-31-2008 at 07:35 AM.

onewheel954 is offline Junior Member

gyno

i have developed a little gyno i have letrazal and it works, but i used it wrong was taking way to much, but what u say. anyways i am about to run another cycle and hit it hard how should i do it right before like you say, during, if i feel aggrevation?? thanks for the help

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Hi there, My friend just rang me from Thailand and he is showing signs of gyno. Told him about the letro [big thanks for this thread] but he asked does he have to stop his cycle? Said I thought it best to stop as he's only been on a couple of weeks but could someone please confirm this was correct advice or not. Thanks. Skills

catz54 is offline New Member
    OK so I have been running Test Cyp 750 mgs a week for seven weeks and plan to continue for another 8 with 500 mgs of tren starting in 2 weeks. I have early signs of gyno and my buddy is gonna get me some letro. but i have no nolvadex all i have is restore by ALRI, will I be ok if I run letro till the gyno is gone (about 10-14 days) and then continue on with my cycle and run PCT after I am done. Or will I need to do something to combat the rebound during cycle. (the tren is sus500, and has an anti-estrogen in it already) PLEASE POST BACK SOON I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.

rayray17 is offline New Member
    Bino- Great info!!!!! What do you think about Uroxatral, ( alfuzosin) as AI?

rayray17 is offline New Member
    Sorry dudes- AE

boney is offline New Member
    awsome post bino aka dr. mc tit need some help I sould of reseached this site before i start my ph cycle because you broke down the info really good an easy to under stand. I read you post carefully an just have some question I was on the epi for 4 weeks then took my pct (tamox) an then a week or two into the tamox my nipps got sore an i got a build up behind my nipple an became puffy.I finshed the bottle then i had to wait 2 1/2 weeks (no money) an bought some anastro but when i got it i dropped the bottle an spilled half of it,so i took what was left an it got rid of the sore nipple an broke up some of the build up but i still have half of the build up still there, an they are still puffy some what. You were explaning to take the letro but do i need to get more tamox,or anastro after i take the letro to fight the rebound so when my body trys to recorrect it self it wont come back?I just want to be sure cause i dont have a lot of money right now an want to zap this problem asap before it gets eney worst help!!

ads21 is offline Junior Member
    this page is mega usefull..... if u can get ur hands on letrozole to begin with. my source is sold out. any help wit this would b greatly appreciated!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ads21 View Post
    this page is mega usefull..... if u can get ur hands on letrozole to begin with. my source is sold out. any help wit this would b greatly appreciated!!
    Check the upper right banner on this page.

cplum75 is offline New Member
    Bino,

I am not sure if you covered this or not... Last spring, I was taking a product by the name of Mass Tabs. I have never used any kind of steroids before and I was told that they weren't steriods . I didn't do my research as I should have. By reading what you typed, I would say that I had Gyno. My nipples were really sore for about a month and half and I couldn't effectively bench press. I assumed that it was something that would leave. The soreness did go away and my chest hasn't been sensitive for the past 8 months. The concern that I have is that I still have those hard lumps behind my nipples. Would you advise my to still take Letro?

monilith is offline New Member

new question

Ok, I was took a cycle of deca and towards the end of the cycle I started stacking with test. I got gynecomastia . I stopped taking deca and test for a while and the gyno went away. last week, i started my stack again and the gyno came back. If I can't find the drugs to battle this, can i just go cold turckey for a while again and heal up, or does the gyno set in?

Glow2004 is offline Associate Member
    great post, very easy to understand, thanks.

cplum75 is offline New Member

In need of help

Bino,

I am not sure if you covered this or not... Last spring, I was taking a product by the name of Mass Tabs. I have never used any kind of steroids before and I was told that they weren't steriods . I didn't do my research as I should have. By reading what you typed, I would say that I had Gyno. My nipples were really sore for about a month and half and I couldn't effectively bench press. I assumed that it was something that would leave. The soreness did go away and my chest hasn't been sensitive for the past 8 months. The concern that I have is that I still have those hard lumps behind my nipples. Would you advise my to still take Letro?

2ndcyclehead is offline New Member
    Im deadly confused so please help me out here,I think I may have it right.
    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **
    With that posted above and the stick that came withg the Letro for day one I would be taking .625 Ml, right. you devid the 2.5mg/per 1ml dosage by 4 to get that amoount right? This is so confusing with mg, ml, cc, ETC. i just want to get ride of this gyno BAD. i have the stick it came with or i have a cc stick. what would these amounts be in a cc stick like the ones used for gear. Like what would day 1 2 3 4 5 etc be in cc's instead of mg? the bottle i have from **** is dosed at 2.5mg/1ml. Any help would be great. I don't for sure want to be taking less but Id rather be taking more in this case if I cant seem to get the amounts right. i think I have it but the amounts just look WAY to LOW in the stick? thanks

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Anyone just have puffy nips and no lump? what did you do? what dose?

portrush8 is offline New Member

Wont stay away

Has any one heard of the lump keeps coming back. When i take tamoxifen it takes it away but it comes back after 3 or 4 months or when i start to train again. This has been happening now for about 3 years and i havent taken any gear since it first started and my source cant get letro. Any help appreciated as surgery scares the shit out of me. My doctor is useless and doesnt want to know.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Well I probably have the worst gyno out of everyone on this board (tits stick out a lot and I have very large hard lumpy area all behind my nips, like in circles around the nip, about 1 1/2" in diameter and that's just on one side of the nip meating I have a 1 1/2 inch circle of hard tissue shaped in a ring that goes all the way around each nipple and it's also like an inch deep....not to metion gyno that has been with me the longest, like 20 years.

Plus my tits are hairy lol

So don't feel so bad. I might try a letro cycle per this thread, gotta work out how I'm gonna deal with the libido issue though cuz wifey wants to be prego bad and so if I even metion this to her she's gonna flip. Guess I might make a post to find the super duper supplement booster so my rooster doesn't turn into droopster. lol

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem.

ehhh is offline New Member
    has anyone had success getting rid of puffy nipples ( no lumps ) from puberty with the letro methods described in the post?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Here is my problem: I have been running letro at almost 2.5 eod for like 2 months..feeling lethargic and libido is ok, but not like before...I feel like I am on prescribed med for life...don't really have any lumps ..it's just the puffiness that fluctuates...did I develop a tolerance? currently on Test 600mgs a week..before I was doing the same, had some dbol but that was short and some time ago ...some say I should throw in some Nolvadex along with the letro...my diet and weight have been pretty much the same..just wondering after all these years I have ran into this problem...the nips don't itch and like I said there really isn't lump...they just get puffy and pointy wtf? I appreciate your comments, thanks fellas.

bigmak45 is offline New Member

Old gyno.

Hey bino,

Awesome thread btw! Well I've got what I believe to be old gyno. I took Cellucore's P6 BEFORE they reformulated it. I believe they found some steroid type ingredients in the product so it was taken off the market. Anyway, I've just recently learned of this whole gyno epidemic. I guess I've always thought I had puffy nipples, but I took this P6 when I was in my teens and now I'm 23 and have a ton of chest fat. I've been cutting weight, initially all natural and within the last week I've started the EC stack, and so far I've lost 41 lbs. As I've been cutting everything has obviously gotten smaller but I recently noticed this large lumps under and around both of my nipples.

Here's the thing, I smoked a ton of Marijuana in college...stupid I know, but I didnt' really notice these lumps until now and I've been clean since March (almost 7 months). I plan on trying your regiment for letro since it can't really hurt to try and I figure why the hell not, but just wondering if you could provide any insight as to how long it will take to clear this up. Has it been too long? I've read through this entire thread and I realize the longer you've not done anything about it the longer it will take to clear up, but I was curious as to if there are any differences in treating steroids induced gyno vs. Marijuana induced gyno.

Also how long does 1 bottle of letro last on your regiment? If I've done the math correct one bottle of letro from Anabolic -Review is 30 mL and at the full dosage of 2.5 mg the bottle only lasts for 12 days? Man this could get expensive! Thanks for the help!

dbol1234 is offline New Member

real or fake

has anyone seen d bol 10 mg in a container with that has Empire writin onthe label

dbol1234 is offline New Member

Huffking is offline New Member
    DOesnt look like this forum has been active in a while but im new to this forum and got some questions and i tried to PM but it keeps bringing me to some weird page ill do more research on why that is later Anyways to my question

First this answered the majority of what i thought, but from reading anabolics book 2006 i thought i read that nolva helps prevent progestrone gyno development or something along those lines something that Arimidex DID not do, as anadrol does not aramotise

Anyways im planning to run Test and Tren E 300 MG of each per week, i have nolva and clomid on hand but from reading around and someones reply to one of my posts say that Tren is 19 nor compound and nolva wont be any good at preventing the kind of gyno that you start producing milk so should i use Arimidex and forget about using nolva during cycle? unles im running anadrol? as well not metioned was proviron what kind of blocking does it do SERM? I read that you can run nolva clomid and proviron together, but simplier was to just use Arimidex. I personally dont see a need for me to run LEtro one cause i have no clue how to attain(not source posting just stating facts) as well it seems to be over kill, even though i am estrogen senstive i had gyno in the past from puberty and had it removed threw surgery so i dont want even the smallest chance of getting gyno. I defn need to run some kind of anti estrogen during my tren,Test cycle also have Primo,Mast,proviron,durabolin looking to add one of them in as well to make the cycle even stronger.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

burt66 is offline New Member
    I knew a guy that had gyno but didn't know what it was. I wonder if he ever found out how to treat it. Either way, great post.

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot bino! just started letro today to reverse some gyno i have. ill keep updates on this.. hope all goes well..

in under 2 weeks the lump was gone! im glad i didn't have to have the surgery.. i still occasionally get puffy nipples.. is this supposed to happen? how can i make those go away?

musclespawn is offline New Member
    Although I don't have alot of experience with PCT, but based on the info and the things I have read online, if you supress all the estrogen in your body.. indeed your hormones would be very much imbalance. Estrogen is not at all a bad hormone, infact all men normally has some estrogen floating in them that is responsible for many hormonal mediated functions. And cancelling all of that, well you will be in a rough ride.. I would still say Nolva and clomid will still be best.

Visurf is offline New Member
    Thanks for all your info BINO. You're great.
    Im really new at this, well 2 years now. But I hear alot different things. My goal is to lean out with some muscle gain and no Bit_h tits. Last year I took Winstroll with Deca , This year I have taking 15 shots of sustanon . I do have bitcH tits now. I will start Arimadex tomorow and wanted to take FinaPlix Gold with it.. Is this ok? will I reverse my bitch tits? and is this a good combination (Finaplix gold and Arimidex )??

thanks buddy. Your advice means alot. coming from a pro.
    Last edited by Visurf; 10-23-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: adding more info

the reversal was success but still have puffy nipples.. suggestions?

Thread Information