Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: All you need to know about GYNO.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    repost, was this copy+pasted?
    That's a bold thing to state without giving a thread out where he took the info from.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    repost, was this copy+pasted?
    That's a bold thing to state without giving a thread out where he took the info from.
    Wow, am I being accused of copying this info? That is a VERY VERY BOLD statement to make about me. Im hoping this was a mistake or unintential misuse of the word re-post...

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Great post, great read

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bball_playa
    appreciate the re-post
    Please elaborate.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Deff sticky material

MuscleGuy45 is offline New Member
    Also heard for preventing Prog. Gyno e.g. from Tren , Decca etc that 300-400mg of B6 is good and cheap!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Maybe he thought the bump up was another post??? Kinda new member.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    good stuff!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    im gonna harass C_Bino with one more Q.

Would you say letro is better at fat reduction do to its ability to enter the fat cell? Say using it as part of a cutting phase even if not on gear?

lane is offline New Member

i also have a question

i have slight gyno from genetics but not too worried about it. just don't want anymore heres my question.
    I plan on taking nolva for a pct of halodrol. From what i have read, this will block the estrogen from the receptor sites. Since a certain part of the brain is not getting enough estro it tells the balls to start producing more test that the brain thinks will eventually be converted to estrogen. will estrogen levels be rising as they are being blocked? Should i take something that gets rid of the estrogen that will eventually come from the new test? in other words, should i start taking nolva for a pct and then switch to an anti-estrogen towards the end to get rid of this built up estrogen? Should i switch to Letro at the end of the pct or will the estrogen levels not get up too high?

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    hey c bino....i just took ur advice and got me sum letro....but 1 prob....how much do i take since it comes in a spray???/how would i measure it when i goes by a spray...a hard spray will give more, while a slow push would not...c my prob??? help me out??

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    and does anyone have any exp. knowledge of rebound xt??

thaisteroids is offline Associate Member

Great post!
    you forgot to mention the positive effects of vit B6 (200mcg ED) for preventing/reducing Gyno
    Also some Dostinex at 0.5 or even 0.25mg combined with Letro can do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by lane
    i have slight gyno from genetics but not too worried about it. just don't want anymore heres my question.
    I plan on taking nolva for a pct of halodrol. From what i have read, this will block the estrogen from the receptor sites. Since a certain part of the brain is not getting enough estro it tells the balls to start producing more test that the brain thinks will eventually be converted to estrogen. will estrogen levels be rising as they are being blocked? Should i take something that gets rid of the estrogen that will eventually come from the new test? in other words, should i start taking nolva for a pct and then switch to an anti-estrogen towards the end to get rid of this built up estrogen? Should i switch to Letro at the end of the pct or will the estrogen levels not get up too high?
    No that wont be a problem with nolvadex , there is an estrogen rebound when using something that is fully suppressive of estrogen such as letro, but with nolva there is still estrogen in the body just not binding to the receptors so its not shut down or anything, once you come off nolva you will be fine man.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    No that wont be a problem with nolvadex, there is an estrogen rebound when using something that is fully suppressive of estrogen such as letro, but with nolva there is still estrogen in the body just not binding to the receptors so its not shut down or anything, once you come off nolva you will be fine man.
    The tit doctor has spoken

As for the question about fat-loss (sorry I missed it before, i accidentally skimmed over it). The only thing I can say is that femara has been used in studies to treat obesity. Since serum testosterone can be somewhat lower in obese males due to the slowed synthesis of LH and FSH production, letro has been shown to normalize these serum test levels, as we all know LH and FSH increase with the use of letro and testosterone obviously aids in weight loss we can assume that letro can be used to help with weightloss. However, testosterone levels are only diminished in cases of fairly severe obesity. For most people just looking to lean up more on this site I somewhat question the ability for letro to do the trick so to speak.

If you do want to give this a try I see no problem with doing it off cycle, the normal dose in studies of obesity and testosterone profiles was again 2.5mg per day.

Anyways, to finish off I would honestly say you would be better off using an ECA stack or clen (even though Im not a big fan), over letro. If you are on cycle you could try using letro even if you dont need an AI to see if there is any difference but I would say again running test (usually at a minimum dose of 500mg per week) the impact of letro on weight loss will be slight to say the least, imo you wont be able to notice a difference.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperoni
    bump
    Your avatar cracks me up....is that a new type of diet? lmao!

lane is offline New Member
    thanks bino

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    hey c bino....i just took ur advice and got me sum letro....but 1 prob....how much do i take since it comes in a spray???/how would i measure it when i goes by a spray...a hard spray will give more, while a slow push would not...c my prob??? help me out??
    Dont use the spray bro. Just use a syringe to measure it out. Much more accurate.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Great info for all. Thanks Dr.Mc Tits

Just thought I would make an update. I just read a more recent report put out by Novaris on the use of Letrozole to treat breast cancer. As most of us know tamoxifen (nolva) is usually a first line of defense against breast cancer and then letro is used as a more powerful alternative if nolva is not working as well as expected.

Now, we have also been under the impression that running nolva and letro at the same time is not the best idea (as I stated in my original post). Nolvadex has been shown to reduce the blood plasma concentrations of letro by an average of 38%, enough to warrant a decision not to co-administer these drugs.

Now, in this latest research it was shown that blood plasma levels of letrozole WERE NOT diminished with co-administration of nolvadex...IF letrozole was administered directly after nolvadex.

I was very interested in this topic especially after the problem of gyno-reversal during PCT came about and this study was exactly what I was looking for. So although I have not put a tone of research into this and this is only ONE study, it does shed some light on the situation and give us reason to believe running them together, in cases where gyno has appeared during PCT, is not a bad idea.

So I will continue to research but that looks promising to me, so for those of you worrying about letro and nolva during PCT you could give it a try. Also since Letro dose signal LH and FSH production we can be assured it wont negatively affect PCT too much in terms of raising testosterone back up to par.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    cool

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    that's some good info. you must just love tits.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Should be made it sticky....right?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    bump,,,,good read

chino777 is offline Junior Member

Smile

excellent thread!

AnabolicFrenzy is offline New Member
    Thanks allot for this info...I just got my letro today and am gona rum it like u say ..ill keep you guys updated.

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    good post, bro

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Good information Bino.
    Seconded and subscribed.

M.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    good read

Jet
    Jet is offline Junior Member
    Only have less than a month till my Surgery, is that enough time to see if the Letro works in my favor?
    I really, really don't want the surgery but if I'm gonna get it I need to get it now since it's free and it'll give me time to heal up before I take my physical test for the fire dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet
    Only have less than a month till my Surgery, is that enough time to see if the Letro works in my favor?
    I really, really don't want the surgery but if I'm gonna get it I need to get it now since it's free and it'll give me time to heal up before I take my physical test for the fire dept.
    It may or may not be enough time man. Honestly I cant tell you, I dont wanna get your hopes up or down. Might as well try it, I mean if you are willing to drop that amount of cash on surgery you might as well pick up a bottle of letro for $50.

locowhiteguy77 is offline Junior Member
    Good post.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    ok so Im trying to reverse my mild gyno I am currently on day 5 of 2.5mg ED of letro and I have also been taking 20mg nolva ED. Since you said nolva reduces the effectivness of letro, should i drop the nolva until i end the letro (pct)?

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    damn good gyno post...wish i could pm Bino to ask him a few specific questions...but im new here, i guess i have to wait to use them technologies

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    ok so Im trying to reverse my mild gyno I am currently on day 5 of 2.5mg ED of letro and I have also been taking 20mg nolva ED. Since you said nolva reduces the effectivness of letro, should i drop the nolva until i end the letro (pct)?

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Until I can read more into co-administration of nolva and letro I would drop the nolva, I see absolutely no need for it while on high doses of letro.

Killer Bulk is offline Junior Member
    Can Letro get rid of gyno that has been there for a while.
    Also how long do I run it for.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Have you read this thread yet?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

5ocal is offline Junior Member
    great post .........

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information