Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by RippedJay
    I used kynoselen along with 3 other friends last summer for 2 months without brake. i tried injecting every place you can think of in high dose low dose. Along with a no carb diet and 30 min stairmaster everyday. ALL I GOT FROM THE KYNOSELEN IS ABOUT 100 BUMPS THAT ARE HARD TO RUB OUT SOME SPOTS HURT MONTHS LATER. MY FIENDS ALL GOT NOTHING FROM IT. THE PAIN SUCKS THE KNOTS SUCK THE BURNING SUCKS THE PRODUCT SUCKS. YOU WANT A GREAT FAT BURNING PRODUCT" THERMO CLEN "
    SPECTROLABS MAKES IT IN CANADA 1CC EVERYDAY FOR 30 DAYS I LOST 15 POUNDS WITHOUT ANYTHING CRAZY IN MY DIET. AND IT SEEMS THAT IT BURNED ALL THE THICK FAT OVER MY ABS. ALSO CLEN TABS WORK GREAT 2 DAYS ON 2 DAYS OFF. STACKED WITH ECA AND L-CARNITINE TRUST ME DO NOT WAIST ANY TIME PAIN OR MONEY ON KYNOSELEN ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY LOST WEIGHT OR GOT MORE LEAN MASS IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE THEY TRAINED HARD WHEN THEY WHERE TAKING IT AND STUCK TO A GOOD DIET. THERE ID NOTHING IN KYNOSELEN THAT CAN GAIN ANY LEAN MASS.
    I totally agree. I was doing 2cc/ed and it did next to nothing for me. Got a little leaner, but that was more diet and cardio then the kyno. If you are gonna be injecting yourself everyday, atleast use something that works.

dq

jcmansu is offline New Member

Thumbs up kynoselen

weve been using kyno for about 3 weeks and we love it, it really heats you up and helps harden your muscles and you keep your gains. I saw the post for $80.00 but i can do alot better than that. I have spent countless hours looking for this and here it is. Go to
    www.expressvetproducts.com and click on performance animal products, then click on performance enhancers, then injectible medications, and scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll find it for $31.00 AUD which converts to $17.27 US dollars. Go for it we already ordered 4 bottles. They are 100 ML bottles, my spouse and I are still working on the first bottle, and we inject 2 cc's every other day

toxic is offline New Member
    is this stuff ok to use inbetween cycles i have kyno-h but stopped to do deca and test prop cyclu . If it is ok would you use same time as clomid????

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    BUMP

Any new info on this?!? Are people still using it for fat loss? And how well is it working?!? More people must have tried it out by now!!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    bump

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Re: Kynoselen anyone used it ?

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    I have read and researched this vetinary product and I know that it is perfectly legal to have and to buy but all I want to know is has anyone ever used it and what sort of results did you get,did it meet the claims of reduced b,f levels improved muscle hardness and vascularity?

Cheers YEA Not sorry about it hurt like hell but I mixxed it with b complex no more pain plus that gave me vitamin c,for the winter comeing up nothing like the flu to crush all your hard work,
    Billy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kynoselen anyone used it ?-blood-clot-1.gif  

yea iv injected into bio mass /fat and in a week you would not believe

Originally posted by Terinox
    BUMP

Any new info on this?!? Are people still using it for fat loss? And how well is it working?!? More people must have tried it out by now!!
    In the muscle it keeps you hard,in fat it is a fat burning groove thang,there is one store down under that ripped me off,but whrn I buy it in the states I get it,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kynoselen anyone used it ?-badge.gif  

where can you get ATP,Inject Aminos,or natrazol

Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    Shit.... nice site.... I am From OZ.

Ditch the Kyno.. and go for the natrazol..... the injectable ATP.. and the injectable Aminos.... also... the injectable... L-Carnatine.

I am going to check them out.
    where can I find this stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kynoselen anyone used it ?-cells-alive.gif  

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    Bump

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    Hi To All . Me And My Buddy Have Been Into Kynoselen For A While Now , We Have Been Using It On Our Dogs For Years Between The Two Of Us , Great Stuff Now Even Though I Know Tons About This Product And Know How To Use It The Question I Have Is Before I Start Using It How Much Pain Are We Talking About Here , And Whats In This Stuff That Makes U Hurt . Of Course Because My Bulldogs Have Super High Pain Tollerence I Never Knew It Was A Painful Shot

mar
    mar is offline New Member

Endurance Effects

Greetings all! I see that some have been slightly disappointed with results using "Ky" However, In lieu of this compounds effects on race horses, do you think it could be of benefit to a sprinter or strength athlete.

Best

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    If its legal and claims to be as good as ....whatever.......let me put it like this DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member

Injectable ATP

Yea i too like mony others would like to know where the injectable ATP is coming from someone PM me pleassee.

TommyGun is offline New Member
    Does this stuff gives a lot of pimples

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    If you can imagine injecting battery acid ....That is what it feels like to take a shot of Keno. sub-q.. IM is a lot less painfull. Works pretty good. At worst it's a good supplement. Hepatinol is the active ingredient that is what it should contain...

cole.351 is offline New Member
    Yes It will work, but you should try this stuff it is just like it but better because it has more chemicals in it. It is called Tripart.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by cole.351
    Yes It will work, but you should try this stuff it is just like it but better because it has more chemicals in it. It is called Tripart.
    ...........lmao

BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i heard about this **** like almost a yr ago, BUT i can't find anyone who knows the dosage to use intramuscularly.anyone know?and if you guys do...what's the price you guys are getting quoted at?i know the company price, but what price are you hearing on the street?
    The best price i have seen is around is $20 for a 100ml over the internet...

Rider is offline Associate Member
    u can buy from France 8 euros 100ml bottle!

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    must you have a prescription for a veterinary doctor or can you buy without it if you are in french ?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IRON1977
    must you have a prescription for a veterinary doctor or can you buy without it if you are in french ?
    no you can just order it online and get it sent to you...(no script needed) and no being french will probably go against you. Because no one really likes a french man.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 08-02-2005 at 06:20 PM.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness

no such thing.. just a human rip off suppliment scam. Suppliment companies just love to **** you for your cash.

Save you money and buy more groceries and gear, that the ticket, not this kyno shit.

Talking work 4 me

it was just a stay hard fix it worked I did it without gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy
    I have read and researched this vetinary product and I know that it is perfectly legal to have and to buy but all I want to know is has anyone ever used it and what sort of results did you get,did it meet the claims of reduced b,f levels improved muscle hardness and vascularity?

Cheers
    Billy

Tripart

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    ...........lmao
    where do you get that research supply
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kynoselen anyone used it ?-austin.jpg   Kynoselen anyone used it ?-70521.jpg  
    Last edited by heavensdoor; 08-07-2005 at 01:55 AM.

Talking well its not a oil

but you still inject it slow or it will knot up,its not juice but its painfully pleaseing
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH
    Hi To All . Me And My Buddy Have Been Into Kynoselen For A While Now , We Have Been Using It On Our Dogs For Years Between The Two Of Us , Great Stuff Now Even Though I Know Tons About This Product And Know How To Use It The Question I Have Is Before I Start Using It How Much Pain Are We Talking About Here , And Whats In This Stuff That Makes U Hurt . Of Course Because My Bulldogs Have Super High Pain Tollerence I Never Knew It Was A Painful Shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kynoselen anyone used it ?-6th-street-austin.jpg  

BB2K is offline New Member
    Im still trying to find this stuff online and in the usa. heres the info i found on it:

" It has very unique properties and due to its selective mixture it will provide the user with a wide variety of benefits, such as anti-catabolic effects, an increase in appetite and energy, and also vascularity. The results that one will see with Kynoselen are mild, but because it is legal to possess, and is also inexpensive to use, many natural and enhanced bodybuilders find it useful.

A typical dose for Kynoselen is 1 ml per week for every 25lbs. of body mass, this equates to 8 ml on a weekly basis. This is a high amount to start out using, and one should defiantly start out gradually (1 ml every other day) and work their way up to a respectable dose (2 ml every other day) over the course of 2-4 weeks"

I will do some more research and see if women can use it and if their are sides for them.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    this thread is years old.

BB2K is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    this thread is years old.
    yeah i just noticed that lol oops, but still good info right?

cessnockman is offline New Member
    i havent used kyno but have used the main ingredient adenosine monophosphate-5 in aus we can get it injectable or an oral paste 200mg/ml. the paste was cheaper so thats what i used. i played around with dosages a lot and found 200-400 mg a day best. any higher didnt produce better pumps or wotkouts. tons of energy when using it especially during cardio but lifting endurance was better aswel. made my forearms pretty veiny but stopped when i stopped using. also im pretty positive it made my semen volume increase a lot. all in all a good cheap product

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information