Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
No, the doc's anti-aging dose - meaning a hormone replacement dose for those who are deficient or older - is (according to my doc) 50 mg per MONTH. So you're taking just over 3x what he recommends - you are definitely on a much higher than normal dose. My worry would be that sides will show up after a few weeks on. Apart from the enlarged clit, common sides are acne, growing terminal hair on your face (upper lip and chin, darker and thicker hairs than women would normally get in these areas) and chest (I know someone who grew darker hairs on her breasts, close to her nipples), loss of fertility, thinning hair on the head, and voice deepening. Also menstrual irregularities are not uncommon. And there seems to be some discrepancy in what happens what you slow your dosing down, for some people the sides go away, but for others, the changes can be permanent. Often I hear that voice deepening is permanent, while acne goes away.

I can imagine it's nice to have the sex drive thing ramped up, especially if it's been missing for awhile. You have my sympathy there.

What is parma? Sorry, I don't know what this is.

If you want to see if your own testosterone levels are low, you would stop taking this stuff for a couple of weeks at least before you got bloods drawn.
I will drop my dose to .1mL in the mean time. As for parma I meant pharmaceutical grade. Like straight from the Dr. You're right, I may talk to him(my husband) about going off and getting my blood checked.