WallyWorld637 is offline Junior Member

What else can I do?

I took my third shot of test cyp on Wednesday. What should I be seeing or feeling. I was on androgel 3 months before I started the shots. Now I'm taking 200mg Test every week now for HRT. I figured that I might as well see what kind of gains I can get out of it in the gym. So should I be feeling any different or seeing any gains in the mirror? Or the big question is, I'm my expecting to much? I don't feel different. I don't see a difference.

This is my medication list:
    200mg Test C every week
    Armour Thyroid 90mg daily
    Arimidex 0.5mg 3 times a week
    B12 shot 1000mcg every 2 weeks

vermin is offline Member
    There will probably be beneficial results - much will depend on what symptoms you were presenting to cause you to look to HRT as an aswer. In addition to those, in time you shoudl expect to see a bump in LBM and some fat loss. From the literature, perhaps 5% or so of each in about 20 weeks at that dose.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    see if you can get the doc to double the dose , you are running normal test levels try and bump it up.

balin is offline Junior Member
    What results you see will depend quite a bit on your diet and training. Not many men can take 200mg/week and stay within the normal range. You should feel quite a bit of difference from androgel to 200mg. Although it may take some time.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    all the above, but CYP is a longer ester and in cycles it ususlly take anywhere from 6-8 weeks to fully kick in, but HRT levels of 200 is very low so you may only start to feel more energy and sex drive

Im in the same boat as you but im 19. I was around 275-300 total test and im at 200mg of Test E every 2 weeks. Im approaching week 7 tommrow and havent really felt much just find it harder to drop pounds..but I guess my overall look in the mirror is a bit better, could be for the extra ass kicking im doing in the gym though.

When I started doing the Test my level was at 550. I have read that is in the middle. I want to maximize my gains. Maybe add in some supplements. Thanks for the feedback.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    If you want "gains" do a cycle of aas. If you have low test and just want to feel normal again then hrt is for you.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Im in the same boat as you but im 19. I was around 275-300 total test and im at 200mg of Test E every 2 weeks. Im approaching week 7 tommrow and havent really felt much just find it harder to drop pounds..but I guess my overall look in the mirror is a bit better, could be for the extra ass kicking im doing in the gym though.
    hey corey UT
    weren't you kicking as$ in the gym b4 u started your test....i'm agreeing with spyke/vermin....i think with the hrt doses, the results are more gradual...glad you're kickin ass in the gym and seeing some results

wally...make sense?...HRT doses are usually for symptoms and slight gains but i definately see wanting more gains as i've bumped my doses up to 400mg/wk a couple of times and added deca ...but in 6 months, i probably went from 20-22% BF to 16-18%....pretty happy with that...good luck to you

My Doc is cool and all but I don't think he would be willing to prescribe me some Deca . I just want to get as much from what I'm taking now. I'm on this because of my low test level and HRT is what I need. Is Deca like test? Is it safe to take if your blood is being watched?

Well JPK I wouldnt say kickin ass but I got rid of the freshman 15 lets just say 3 fold and for the better. Still though we all have our goals and about 20 weeks after my cut into mid july I was only about 25% of the way there...I think just recently I hit 50% of where I want to be...I think if I keep at it with a dreaded bulk and then a cut I can be right where I want by summer. But mannn shirts keep feelin looser but the weight keeps goin up...at 189 right now...its crazy... people dont believe me at all...but then again im one of the few that pounds legs.

vermin is offline Member
    Prescription deca is for joint issues. It is not "like test" in an HRT sense.

Thread Information