Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knownutz
    Can't we all get along!
    These are very smart people and they know their
    clients come first. The only competition will be with
    service. We are the winners. This will have a good
    ending for all. Just guessing there will be no price
    war. Just service. I'll be happy with that.

We have to get along and keep this alive. There
    will be pent up demand and I can't wait. I hope
    they both have a very prosperous year as well
    as this Forum who has made it all possible. I
    will stay with this forum because cool heads always
    prevail.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    Onestone - No you will not ned new labs as long as they are complete and within 2 months. You might just have to fill out a new health history.

SWOLLNECK is offline New Member
    Great, now that all the bashing is over. Let me intoduce myself. I was a current patient with oasis, and anyone wanting to verify my status can pm me. I got rumor of all the hype on this site so I want to contribute. first of , I am a licenced PA with a top orthopedic practice in my area, thats 3 years of med. school for all you who want to discredit people. anyway, after reading the extremely long post by GHI/OASIS, IM CONFUSED. sounds like to me you are trying to overwhelme people with medical termonology and excessive talk of your professionalism. it does not matter how big your company is, this is your first endevor with HRT. CORRECT?? AND WHAT GIVES YOU the right to charge 400.00 dollars when i have blood work which is current with any other clinic.and the industry standard is 260.00, this makes you look greedy and turns people away. ( i would fix that) and by the way,,never in med. school did I learn about anabolics or androgens, so besides the fact that one of your docs may be anti-aging board certified, what the hell is a nurse going to bring to the table?? and by the way..my rep at oasis had a pre-med degree,plus personal experience with medication use. Im also curreous to learn of your new prices??? sounds like to me that you GHI is going to portray yourself as better than the rest because of company size and staff, but HRT COMES DOWN TO THIS, overseeing bloodwork which should be updated frequently, competative pricing, and service. I don't care how many nurses or doctors you have.or how big your company is, i did some research and your company buys out struggling medical companies at a discounted price. I wish you luck. and please tell me what knowledge do your RN's or docs have??? The orthopedic surgeon I work with does not know jack squat about any anabolic or androgen. So no disrespect intended, but I was told my package would not ship until I paid 400.00, and thats why I have since dissputed my charge with my bank, and I am already doing business with another company. anyone who is going to pay 400 is crazy. and again, do you have a current price list I could request in case I decide to give you a chance. One good thing about oasis is my rep. he gave me prices that where worth the shipping delays, don't try to impress me with medical information in order to make people believe your company is superior to the rest. If you want to succeed don't try to overcharge people with blood work, or on their medication.

And Im glad that someone from OASIS CAME out of Hiding, I respect that very much and I am sure your new company will do great. Best of luck to both GHI and Lifex. Now we have both sides of the story and people can make there own decisions. Thats what this site is about..and personally for being new, I am very impressed with the information available and I believe i will continue to visit, alot of members actually have some great knowledge available.

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member
    How do we get in contact with this new company. My old Rep has not called me yet. I want to continue with my HRT program, but I don't want to pay GHI just to continue. I'm at the beginning of HRT (Less than 100 days since initial bloodwork) and my paperwork is missing. I don't want to start the process all over again, and frankly after the holidays... I can't afford too...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1516
    yes, let the truth bet told. the owner of this site only know what the owner of oasis tells him, nothing more. fact is she is in so much debt that she could not pay the pharmacy or her employees. thats why packages take three weeks to be delivered. the truth is all that matters, and if you want to slander or blame those who worked there to take the fall fine, if it makes you feel better. fact: the owner ruined her own company and no one had to steal anything. but I guess people can only believe what they are told. let the thread stay open so people can make there own opinions or decisions. talk to any real patient at oasis, and there trust is in the reps. not the owner, so knock yourself out trying to ban people like welloiled, or anyone else. People do have brains to make there own decisions, and both sides should be told. personally I hope service speaks for itself, and it does not matter who posts what, no one on this site knows the owner of oasis personally, so of course she is putting the blame on someone. sounds fishy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLNECK
    Great, now that all the bashing is over. Let me intoduce myself. I was a current patient with oasis, and anyone wanting to verify my status can pm me. I got rumor of all the hype on this site so I want to contribute. first of , I am a licenced PA with a top orthopedic practice in my area, thats 3 years of med. school for all you who want to discredit people. anyway, after reading the extremely long post by GHI/OASIS, IM CONFUSED. sounds like to me you are trying to overwhelme people with medical termonology and excessive talk of your professionalism. it does not matter how big your company is, this is your first endevor with HRT. CORRECT?? AND WHAT GIVES YOU the right to charge 400.00 dollars when i have blood work which is current with any other clinic.and the industry standard is 260.00, this makes you look greedy and turns people away. ( i would fix that) and by the way,,never in med. school did I learn about anabolics or androgens, so besides the fact that one of your docs may be anti-aging board certified, what the hell is a nurse going to bring to the table?? and by the way..my rep at oasis had a pre-med degree,plus personal experience with medication use. Im also curreous to learn of your new prices??? sounds like to me that you GHI is going to portray yourself as better than the rest because of company size and staff, but HRT COMES DOWN TO THIS, overseeing bloodwork which should be updated frequently, competative pricing, and service. I don't care how many nurses or doctors you have.or how big your company is, i did some research and your company buys out struggling medical companies at a discounted price. I wish you luck. and please tell me what knowledge do your RN's or docs have??? The orthopedic surgeon I work with does not know jack squat about any anabolic or androgen. So no disrespect intended, but I was told my package would not ship until I paid 400.00, and thats why I have since dissputed my charge with my bank, and I am already doing business with another company. anyone who is going to pay 400 is crazy. and again, do you have a current price list I could request in case I decide to give you a chance. One good thing about oasis is my rep. he gave me prices that where worth the shipping delays, don't try to impress me with medical information in order to make people believe your company is superior to the rest. If you want to succeed don't try to overcharge people with blood work, or on their medication.

And Im glad that someone from OASIS CAME out of Hiding, I respect that very much and I am sure your new company will do great. Best of luck to both GHI and Lifex. Now we have both sides of the story and people can make there own decisions. Thats what this site is about..and personally for being new, I am very impressed with the information available and I believe i will continue to visit, alot of members actually have some great knowledge available.
    bambam1516/SWOLLNECK, why do you have 2 accounts? You have the exact same IP. Why are you pretending to be two people?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

SWOLLNECK is offline New Member
    no, its called having a room mate, and using the same computer. two different people, one computer in the house. but wow, you are a detective. you can pm me any time to verify my identity. I never posted before but I have heard about this thread from other people and just wanted to jump on the band wagon, great site, great stuff, but people get very defensive and throw out all kinds of accusations. I did not know two people could not use the same computer if we are room mates. I appologize.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I have no Idea what Oasis is but im assuming its a HRT clininc butas an outsider lookign in with absolutely no knowlege of whats going on. Id be alittle sketchy of anyone that makes an awsome defense case that has under 10 post ans joined in january, that was only 5 days ago or less. Id kind of wonder about it. Just my .02 and ill keep watching as it adds me some cheap entertainment

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    no, its called having a room mate, and using the same computer. two different people, one computer in the house. but wow, you are a detective. you can pm me any time to verify my identity. I never posted before but I have heard about this thread from other people and just wanted to jump on the band wagon, great site, great stuff, but people get very defensive and throw out all kinds of accusations. I did not know two people could not use the same computer if we are room mates. I appologize.

ok...

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Pffftt...

State you name then??...

If you share a place with a roomate
    and know he's been on here posting
    why wouldn't you say that up front?
    You talk well,but that doesn't mean
    that what you say is true..1st post.

Bashing isn't over,you simply continued
    it..in your own special way,so you think.

-----

TO ALL:

I have no interest in HRT,no need but
    I am a vocal S.O.B. when idiots sign
    on trying to bash over and over again.

I dont like SCAMMERS,and LIARS..simple.

Nice Work Carlos

wjclinton is offline Junior Member
    I dont like SCAMMERS,and LIARS..simple. Right on SS1476.

I appreciate the forum letting me air my grievances and not closing this thread or deleting my posts!

The way I see it the former Oasis owner witch whatever she calls herself can go back and crawl under a rock. She lied to me! The beloved former employees of Oasis jerked me around for at least 6 weeks knew exactly what was going on slammed my credit card for more than agreed upon and then keep telling me the package is in the mail. Afterwards I was told if you send me a money order I'll get your gear. I was born, just not yesterday. These guys haven't showed me anything that would make me want to trust them again.

Finally I have spoken with GHI they are returning my phone calls and emails and they seem to be in this for the long haul. I have not received products from them. I have no prices on gear yet, so I'm still not sure what will transpire. They haven't lied to me and don't appear to be scamming me, that is huge in my book. I still am undecided on GHI but willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

For GHI I recommend getting the former Oasis owner out of your business ASAP. I would also recommend changing changing your HRT business name from Oasis.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i am always leary of those that post on threads like this with only one or a few posts anyway

harveyjblch is offline Junior Member
    I agree!!!!!

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    bambam1516/SWOLLNECK, why do you have 2 accounts? You have the exact same IP. Why are you pretending to be two people?
    Inspector Carlos, nice job! That is too funny!

LifeX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wjclinton
    I dont like SCAMMERS,and LIARS..simple. Right on SS1476.

I appreciate the forum letting me air my grievances and not closing this thread or deleting my posts!

The way I see it the former Oasis owner witch whatever she calls herself can go back and crawl under a rock. She lied to me! The beloved former employees of Oasis jerked me around for at least 6 weeks knew exactly what was going on slammed my credit card for more than agreed upon and then keep telling me the package is in the mail. Afterwards I was told if you send me a money order I'll get your gear. I was born, just not yesterday. These guys haven't showed me anything that would make me want to trust them again.

Finally I have spoken with GHI they are returning my phone calls and emails and they seem to be in this for the long haul. I have not received products from them. I have no prices on gear yet, so I'm still not sure what will transpire. They haven't lied to me and don't appear to be scamming me, that is huge in my book. I still am undecided on GHI but willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

For GHI I recommend getting the former Oasis owner out of your business ASAP. I would also recommend changing changing your HRT business name from Oasis.
    I would like to comment on your post. As I would really like to clear things up on what really happened with Oasis and don't feel that the AR Admin has absolutely no clue what really happened and is going truly off of what he was told by one side of the party but I will not post the situation in this forum to spare the new owners the reputation that has transpired. If you are willing to contact me some way off of this board I would be happy to explain the situation. I would also like to state that the Oasis reps did not leave Oasis with a malicous intent to either ruin the company or to intentionally take money without intentions on sending the order. I will keep it simply and state that many promises were made to correct the situations that were not kept and then so the decision to leave was made. It was because of these promises that we were under the impression that the orders would be filled. I understand the hard feelings that you "wjclinton" may have and you may feel that your rep did you wrong I but for what it is worth you have my honest word on that. I also understand that because you may have never talked to anyone other than your rep you may feel that he was in control to get your order out but it was not. I do hope that your situation is taken care of soon. Like I said if you must know the reason I will not post on the open board to save the new owners the chance to build their own reputation.
    Last edited by LifeX; 01-06-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Ufa
    I would thiink would be wise for GHI hire or try to hire the x-Oasis crew.
    They heve the Good Will. It would be a lot cheaper than paying Central
    Drugs over 100 grand and Signature almot that amount. Not to mention
    Lab work that is most likely over 20 grand. If GHI keeps the name
    it will cost a quarter of a million. --I see a need for some heavey
    mark ups. I just hope you don't fall for Roberta's 2 sets of books.

Ufa
    PS in before the lock!

try-n is offline New Member

this sucks

jason always did a good job for me.I've got about a weeks wort of hgh left. I don't have time to get bloodwork/physical this week. Now I'm going to run out of my doctor prescribed medicaton. If I need to start new and establish a new relationship I certainly will make price a big factor.I'm thinking maybe I should try igf-lr3 untill I get this straighted out. I've been on hgh for about 6 months and hate quiting now.

hot_girl_salsa is offline New Member
    I've never posted before, I just come here for the info but I HAVE to speak up here! I got screwed by Oasis and my boyfriend and I never received our order, it has been 3 weeks now. I spoke with AJ who was my rep at Oasis and he started his own company and he was basically bragging how he screwed over the owner of Oasis, some lady and took their client list and is giong to offer "better service". I would never trust someone who did something like that, Karma is big with me. That is shady and I am sure that violates some HIPPA laws. He has already e-mailed me to try to take me from them and was bashing Oasis. I would never do business with someone who is that low and unethical. I think the guy who posted below and said he got his order from the new company is one of the new owners. I have nothing to gain by saying this, I do not have anyone I can trust here. I tried Oasis and got NADA and now this big SCANDLE? I will never order from anyone associated with this. If anyone wants me to post the e-mail I received from a guy named Jason from this new company, I will or PM me. I think they are completly SHADY and can not be trusted!

to the guys at Oasis and the new company!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_girl_salsa
    I've never posted before, I just come here for the info but I HAVE to speak up here! I got screwed by Oasis and my boyfriend and I never received our order, it has been 3 weeks now. I spoke with AJ who was my rep at Oasis and he started his own company and he was basically bragging how he screwed over the owner of Oasis, some lady and took their client list and is giong to offer "better service". I would never trust someone who did something like that, Karma is big with me. That is shady and I am sure that violates some HIPPA laws. He has already e-mailed me to try to take me from them and was bashing Oasis. I would never do business with someone who is that low and unethical. I think the guy who posted below and said he got his order from the new company is one of the new owners. I have nothing to gain by saying this, I do not have anyone I can trust here. I tried Oasis and got NADA and now this big SCANDLE? I will never order from anyone associated with this. If anyone wants me to post the e-mail I received from a guy named Jason from this new company, I will or PM me. I think they are completly SHADY and can not be trusted!

to the guys at Oasis and the new company!
    well thanks for being such a great asset to ar.. you have contributed greatly and your opinion is appreciated..

wait... this is your 1st post.. welcome to ar..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

~Admin~ Guest
    OH believe me I know exactly what is going on. As I said before Jason was nto a very smart business man and he bragged to the wrong people about what he was doing. It doesn't matter what I say though because the members here at AR will see for themselves eventually anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeX
    I would like to comment on your post. As I would really like to clear things up on what really happened with Oasis and don't feel that the AR Admin has absolutely no clue what really happened and is going truly off of what he was told by one side of the party but I will not post the situation in this forum to spare the new owners the reputation that has transpired. If you are willing to contact me some way off of this board I would be happy to explain the situation. I would also like to state that the Oasis reps did not leave Oasis with a malicous intent to either ruin the company or to intentionally take money without intentions on sending the order. I will keep it simply and state that many promises were made to correct the situations that were not kept and then so the decision to leave was made. It was because of these promises that we were under the impression that the orders would be filled. I understand the hard feelings that you "wjclinton" may have and you may feel that your rep did you wrong I but for what it is worth you have my honest word on that. I also understand that because you may have never talked to anyone other than your rep you may feel that he was in control to get your order out but it was not. I do hope that your situation is taken care of soon. Like I said if you must know the reason I will not post on the open board to save the new owners the chance to build their own reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    well thanks for being such a great asset to ar.. you have contributed greatly and your opinion is appreciated..

I hate to assume but the way you posted, I dont want to sit back and take B.S. if that is how you meant it but I dont want to be rude if you are being sincere. Yes, I mentioned that this was my first post. I never felt I had a need to add anything since I am new. Usually you "vets" are bitching about newbies posting garbage so I keep my mouth shut and ears open. You have 8,545 posts but started once with 1 yourself Mr. High and Mighty. You had nothing positive to add but to put down a new member...good job, that really encourages people to want to continue. However, I am a tough latin girl from Miami and won't let some jerk off intimidate me with a condesending remark. I am new and just read the great info this board has but when I saw all this going on and my BF and I are in the "being screwed" catagory, I wanted to add something. So if your comments are condesending, then screw you. If you are sincere, then thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by welloiledmachine
    fURTHER THE COMPANY WHO BOUGHT OASIS WANTS TO CHARGE 400.00 FOR ANYONE WITH BLOODWORK OVER TWO MONTHS OLD. MY BLOOD WORK IS ONLY FOUR MONTHS OLD. DO THEY KNOW i CAN EASILY FAX IT TO ANY ONE OF 20 COMPANIES AND GET SERVICE, NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT ON IT. THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THE HRT BUSINESS. BLOOD WORK SHOULD BE AT COST AS A SERVICE FOR THE PATIENTS. HAS ANYONE ELSE TALKED TO THIS JOKER "SCOTT" AT OASIS WHO OBVIOUSLY THINKS HE CAN EXPLOIT PEOPLE. WHAT A LOOSER
    The ADMIN mentioned this is the guy Jason from Oasis. I believe this, I received an e-mail from Jason trying to get me to come to their new company called LIFEX MEDICAL. I was trying to be a patient with Oasis but never received my order. The e-mail was totally unprofessional and was bashing Oasis about financial problems and so on...that should never have been said, very unprofessional. I read this quote and thought it sounded like an Oasis employee who went and started the new company. It was obvious and the AMDIN just confirmed it. This is only my 2nd post and I am not promoting any other company, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I think the employees who all screwed the owner over and left and are now trying to steal their patients will get what they deserve in the end. Karma is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

I tend to over react, if you were sincere, thank you. I could not and still can not tell if you were being condensending or sincere.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard hot girl. Your comment was informative and helpful.

Since I don't have a dog in this fight, I find this to be a very interesting controversy and I will be very curious as to how it will all work out. Good luck to everyone with a financial stake in this deal.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_girl_salsa
    The ADMIN mentioned this is the guy Jason from Oasis. I believe this, I received an e-mail from Jason trying to get me to come to their new company called LIFEX MEDICAL. I was trying to be a patient with Oasis but never received my order. The e-mail was totally unprofessional and was bashing Oasis about financial problems and so on...that should never have been said, very unprofessional. I read this quote and thought it sounded like an Oasis employee who went and started the new company. It was obvious and the AMDIN just confirmed it. This is only my 2nd post and I am not promoting any other company, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I think the employees who all screwed the owner over and left and are now trying to steal their patients will get what they deserve in the end. Karma is a bitch.
    First, Welcome to AR. This will all turn out in the best interests for
    the clients. Wether you prefer one clinic to annother is a matter of
    taste. For me it means that there will be some competition. This board
    has a fantastic reputation for all opinions. There are many clinics out
    there and because of competition they are almost generic. I'm sure
    things will work out for you and your boy-friend. There is a lot of pent
    up demand and I'm sure there is more than enough business to go
    around. Just stay tuned to this forum. I go to al local clinic and I have
    seen endo after endo and RPN after RPN. I have been contacted by
    Famous clinics that are now gone. I try to learn from them all. I've
    even found out where my personal GP go to get their test. However,
    they won't perscribe anything. When people start to feel the positive
    effects of TRT there training and personality changes for the better.
    This place gets a little heated but you will find every one here well
    mannered and helpfull. This trash talk will soon be over and this
    forum will be an inspiration for diet, exercise and a clean healthy
    way of life. The owner is educated in business, law, and street smarts.
    Even medicine. Things will work out for all. Good Night.

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    Done with this. Too frustrating.
    Last edited by rockbottom; 01-08-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Done.
    Last edited by rockbottom; 01-08-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Can anybody from Oasis, retrieve my 1700 dollars I lost from not getting my order? I have called and nobody was able to give me any information. I also just got bloodwork and they want me to have it done again, why? Does anybody know if a lawyer would help in this situation, because I am getting nowhere with this company.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    Can anybody from Oasis, retrieve my 1700 dollars I lost from not getting my order? I have called and nobody was able to give me any information. I also just got bloodwork and they want me to have it done again, why? Does anybody know if a lawyer would help in this situation, because I am getting nowhere with this company.
    sorry to hear about your frustration...i would be pissed too....as far as the lawyer, he might take a pretty hefty bite out of anything you get back from oasis
    i guess the new ? would be is the new company assuming these responsibilities...i know i'm reading threads about lost records,etc. Hope that doesn't come into play in situations like your Jack Rabbit.

Ufa
    I have never talked to Jason, However I know of his reputation and I
    will stake my life that he is an upstanding, intelligent, professionsl. He
    was unfortunately the last one out the door. He could not live with out
    a pay check so he had no choice but to leave. My Computer
    has charged from Oasis Lonjevity. Some posters infer he had control
    over the cash flow. Ridiculous! The medical records are being held
    for non pay ment. Just call the lab. Any one who has not gotten
    their product will get credited (10) minutes after they call VISA. It
    will become final after 60 days. So stop bitching.

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    Anyone that wants to find out what the real deal is(as ufa said)call the pharmacy,call the lab then make up your own mind and deal with whoever you feel comfortable with...oasis,lifex,or someone else.Thats what I did ,it was simple.I dont know who had control of the moneybut I know who will not get anymore of mine.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as we can tell there are no medical records being held for non-payment; the main issues are that the medical files are incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and our doctors can not legally write scripts for medications with up to date files.

As stated prior we do not require anyone to use our blood testing service and can choose to use any service they choose. We offer premium service privet and secure service and it is available to all of our patients.

For example, we had an Oasis patient with old blood work contact us on Friday, our doctor ordered the required tests and our nursing staff entered it into our system. The patient went to a lab in VA on Saturday afternoon, and most of his results were sent to him Sunday morning.

Our staff is working to try to resolve all the past Oasis issues including credits and shipping new legitimate medications and is resolving them as quickly as possible and in the order that they have come in, eventually all issues will be resolved.

GHI can not and will not supply product on incomplete or outdated medical files, any product that is prescribed will require all existing Oasis files be transferred to our GHI documentation that has been approved by our doctors and attorneys.

We will be happy to send any patient there own medical file for there own use at any company they choose and we apologize for any inconvenience to the existing Oasis customers.

CEO - GHI

onestone is offline New Member
    Say we provide you with new bloodwork. Do we have to show low T levels for your records if we are currently on HRT from the old Oasis?

Edit.
    Last edited by rockbottom; 01-08-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Depending on your state of residence, it's probably a matter for small claims court. Simple enough for you, however. THEY have to come to the court in which you file, and no attorneys are allowed to participate. Of course, they could ignore your subpoena, but then you just get a default judgement.

Just file a quick small claims suit. You'll have your money by sunset. Or, as UFA has wisely said, call Visa. You're only responsible for $50 of credit card fraud - if that.

I'm here for the long haul, but, I suspect, if the board doesn't open itself up to some new sponsors, others might begin surfing. Something to consider. Capitalism and competition are good things - both for the board owner and the members. Two or three hrt sponsors would bring in more advertising money, and give the members some options.

No offense to the powers that be, I'm sure there are myriad other factors to consider. Just a thought.

My vocal self again...

Now,I understand the newbies bashing Oasis..

..but this member has been here awhile and
    thats alot of freakin money.Who ever it may
    be,I know I would not let that die,good luck.

JRS hope you get your money back,screw the product..IMO

welloildedmachine2 is offline New Member
    edit

welloildedmachine2 is offline New Member
    Oh, and hot salsa girl or is your name "kieth" please post that email that I supposedly sent you bashing oasis..it does not exsist. For anyone who does not know, KIETH IS THE ONE WHO REALLY STOLE INFO FROM OASIS TO GO WORK FOR INFINITY, HE IS THE TRUE THIEF AND REMEMBER YOUR WORD KIETH "KARMA IS A BITCH" If you are kieth, you have it coming boy, competition is the american way, and I will be happy to give any of your patients better pricing if they contact me. Stop hiding behind a false name. everything is open now, and the posts are bieng left for everyone to view. Thank you to this site for letting the truth be told. I have only emailed people who tracked me down by my cell phone and requested the information of my new company, and never have I bashed oasis, i simply stated I left because of financial issues and excessive shipping delays. I gave oasis a chance, and now I realize I left a very good job to work for them which in the end, greatly affected my income, and turned out to be a mistake. I HAVE SPOKE TO THE NEW OWNER AT GHI, AND HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, WE HAD A LONG TALK AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIS STANCE ON THIS SITUATION, I RESPECT THAT. I WISH GHI NOTHING BUT THE BEST, AND I HOPE THEY CAN FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS WHICH WERE THE DIRECT RESULT OF POOR OWNERSHIP, NOT THE REPS.

try-n is offline New Member
    Oasis 'can't find' my medical records. Is that the exteme profesionalism they are boasting of? I'll stick with Jason-he knows his shit and always did right by me. Oasis has lost my records and delayed shipment several times. I'm supposed to trust them now? And live with the near 30% price increase they quoted? There are many hrt clinics. If oasis would release my records I could choose from a long list and get my meds before I run out. I'll just feel free to post my experiance with the new company,this forum is for the exchange of information-right? I don't have a lot of posts,but I have contributed some and am not a shill for anyone. I am pretty cheesed about running out of medication. Good thing I don't need pct right now,or I'd be screwed and facing a serious health threat. If I had been on test for the last six months and couldn't get any more or pct meds because oasis 'lost my records'-well let's just let an expert jump in and explain why that would be no good. You are putting your patients in peril by suddenly stopping our medications with no warning oasis! Find our records! Perhaps look up the phrase 'do no harm' Tell your doc to live up to his oath and don't abandon your patients.

Jason.keith...whatever..

I think you all have lost credit here.
    Its time to give it up,and walk away.
    You had bad exp..fine,now move on.

Whats more important..

I want to know whats up with the bro thats out $1700

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information