BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

How to lower Testosterone??

I mean, besides smoking and not getting enough sleep?

If you're getting your levels tested, and you know you're low, but just want to make sure...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post

If you're getting your levels tested, and you know you're low, but just want to make sure...

run test prop for 2 weeks.. then stop.. wait 2 weeks then get the test done..

your test levels should be verylow..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    1 shot of deca will lower it for sure ... lol....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no offense, but this sounds very stupid. low test is a medical condition - if u have low test, than there will be no problem. may be u don t have low test and there s another problem. how should your doctor find out if u mess around with your body before he had the chance for a diagnosis? if u just want juice, then go ahead. if u want health, then don t **** around with any substances.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

Thanks for the helpful tip.

Past testing has shown VERY low Testosterone levels .
    I hate to "game the system", but we've all read the posts about doctors not prescribing anything unless your Testosterone levels are in the dumps. Maybe that's not the case in Germany... but it is in the good ol' U.S. of A.

-BigLittleTim

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member
    saw palmetto is daid to decrease testosterone ...not sure how much..

its used for good prostate health, so not much likely

phats

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

we'll see how true this is in a couple weeks

only i ran it for 5 weeks at 200mg
    thats cuz 100mg for 2, then 7 weeks didnt work!

so basically i will have been on sstuff for 20 weeks. Hope im shut down this time.
    its weird my balls shrink but my test levels are always 500-600

and no this isnt stupid guys. Were talking about having a lifetime supply of , REAL, LEGIT, CLEAN gear that you can stockpile for cycles. No matter what sources go down...it will still be there......it will never be underdosed........it wont be unsterile....and u could hold the bottle in front of a pigs face and say "See this?! im gonna shoot this in my ass tonite fvcker!" and its OK.
    Granted its just test..nothin exotic. But what do they say? test is best.
    And so it might not be as much as you want to run cycles closer together...but at least you will still have somethin, somethin THEY cant take away from you, somethin THEY cant take u away from your family for.
    When i put it into perspective, thats the only reason im willing to be doin this to myself. Besides. I have more pct stuff, hcg . adex, letro, nolva than i know what to do with, so bring it on i say.

scull is offline Junior Member

What about TEST E ---because of the long ester Ive heard it will take 30 days to return to normal and what about if Adex is in the mix I heard 48 hrs for that

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    1 shot of deca will lower it for sure ... lol....
    I'm with pewntang, from what I've read just one shot of DECA will do it for a while.

Shut-down

Yeah. Conventional wisdom says that injecting Testosterone will LOWER your natural levels, but Deca . will SHUT YOU DOWN.

However, doesn't Deca show up in your system for a LONG time?

Gonna do some more reading...

-BigLittleTim

Chuck_R is offline Member
    From: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Roberts says:

We can see from the chart below that a simgle measly 100mg injection of Deca caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels , and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline! All from 100mgs of Deca!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yeah. Conventional wisdom says that injecting Testosterone will LOWER your natural levels, but Deca . will SHUT YOU DOWN.

However, doesn't Deca show up in your system for a LONG time?

Gonna do some more reading...

-BigLittleTim
    Just use Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate .

first off if you go to a HRT doc in hopes of getting a script and you have a BB LOOK [above average muscle] hes going to know what your doing right away.2nd I would rather go there with borderline low test around 300 than some crazy low numbers because then your more prone to be asked a lot of questions , and if he finds you where on NPP he"ll tell you to come back in 18 months so I CAN SEE WHAT YOUR REAL TEST LEVELS ARE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scull View Post
    first off if you go to a HRT doc in hopes of getting a script and you have a BB LOOK [above average muscle] hes going to know what your doing right away.2nd I would rather go there with borderline low test around 300 than some crazy low numbers because then your more prone to be asked a lot of questions , and if he finds you where on NPP he"ll tell you to come back in 18 months so I CAN SEE WHAT YOUR REAL TEST LEVELS ARE!

i could be wrong but..... whos to say just because you look like a bb that means your on something....?

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    the day before you get your blood work, take two birth control pills.

seriously.

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticaddict View Post
    the day before you get your blood work, take two birth control pills.

seriously.
    explain please

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    I'm no chemist, so I couldn't tell you the exact process. I read that in MM2K, a long time ago when they were a decent magazine.

I did it last year, when I had my blood work done, my test level was 97ng. I was prescribed test-e, 1 cc every other week. 3 months later I went back for blood work again, took two of my wife's bc pills again, my test level was at 226ng. My script was increased to 1000mg of test-e/month. Lifetime. Awesome, Insurance covers it, I pay 5.22 a month for the test and syringes.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    just dont take the sugar ones

Im not realy understanding somthing here,if you take some kind of norandrolone--product [birth control,deca tren ]it will supress you for a long time,so even though it will shut you down , wont you still have a high level of testosterone in your blood ??[thats why your balls shrink ,your brain tells balls to stop making test because theres to much in the body]So in a blood test [in the hope of scoring a script] wouldnt you be better off using nothing for a month??then get the test and at that point your levels will be low from using in the past--or is there something in the NOR products that will make the hormone in your BLOOD low??

JasonR is offline Member
    why bother for that amp a month the doc will give you, its not gonna do shit anyway... do you think you can just go to the pharmacy and get 100 ampules because you have a script ? u'll get 2-3 amps a month.. i wipe my ass with 3 amps.. lol

well if its true about what noranderlone will do for a blood test ,when you go back to see the doc he will "up" the dosage --how many amps you need a month anyhow?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    jerk off 5 times a day

JasonR is offline Member
    Watch Desperate Housewives and get tested... You'll grow boobs on your way to the clinic
    FOR REAL.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Before the blood test do carido 2 times a day for a whole week. 2 days before the test get very little sleep and drink tons of beer and dont eat anything. You can also take Leroric ROOt 3000 mg I dont think that is the right spelling but u take it for a good 3-5 days and bam little test levels

Blog Entries
    sleep with lexeds sister ... she will drain all your test out .... till the last drop...

clb1 is offline New Member
    go to the archives on testosterone .net and type in your dr your dealer by Cy Wilson and it will tell you all you need know

JASA is offline Junior Member

how to low test.

one shot of 100mg of deca the day before blood test wi'll do the job.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    why bother for that amp a month the doc will give you, its not gonna do shit anyway... do you think you can just go to the pharmacy and get 100 ampules because you have a script ? u'll get 2-3 amps a month.. i wipe my ass with 3 amps.. lol
    its better than nothing... and its LEGAL SCRIPT..

lower tets.

nice chihuhua.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member

castration works pretty well.

Yes I am pulling your leg and not serious.

Quote from Doctor:

If you've been cycling for years, going on heavy cycles and then off with nothing, you may have "burned your nuts out" and it will never come back to normal levels. We can make up your levels with HRT. It's like menopause.

-BigLittleTim

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy View Post
    castration works pretty well.
    WORST WAY TO GET PUT ON TRT. EVER.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Who in here has had a two-step approach with regard to HRT? I am in the early stages and my endo wants to measure the 'peak' (I am to inject 1/2cc of cyp one week prior to the bloodwork) Next, in a month he wants to measure my trough, to see if I recover, I assume.

I have some thoughts and ideas, any advice? The first one was done on Friday of last week and my free test was 225-250 I can't recall which. I am awaiting the second bloodwork in a few weeks. I have questions regarding the second step in the bloodwork process. PM's are welcome as long as you have over 200 posts and/or been a member for a while.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    JASA, can you elaborate more on the idea of shooting 100mg of Deca the day prior to the blood test.. ?

deca 100mg

just get the shot a day before blood work.
    I did it & my test cam back low (112) it was (300).
    now I have my free test from my doc.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticaddict View Post
    I'm no chemist, so I couldn't tell you the exact process. I read that in MM2K, a long time ago when they were a decent magazine.

I did it last year, when I had my blood work done, my test level was 97ng. I was prescribed test-e, 1 cc every other week. 3 months later I went back for blood work again, took two of my wife's bc pills again, my test level was at 226ng. My script was increased to 1000mg of test-e/month. Lifetime. Awesome, Insurance covers it, I pay 5.22 a month for the test and syringes.
    can anyone confirm this?

bd50 is offline Associate Member

Thread Information