Starting Hgh

Hello everyone. Starting HGH this week just got the script from the doc. Will be here on Thursday. He wants me to start at 1 iu 5 on 2 off. I'm also going to be taking test e 150 mgs weekly and 100 mgs deca weekly. I've been on trt since nov with just test e and deca. I was doing 300 mgs test e and 200 mgs of deca. I ended the deca about 3 weeks ago and the test e about 9 days ago. It will be 2 weeks on thursday since my last test e inject. I was running letro at .25 ed also. Normally I would start pct but since I'm going back on at lower doses do I still need pct? I gained 10 lbs of muscle as my waist has shrunk down from a 38 to a 34. I believe I'm around 13-14 bf. Had my bloodwork done two weeks ago and I was at 1100 ngs. Most likely be on the schedule for 6 months. Can I expect to see any gains from the 1 iu? I've read two other posts where one guy was running 1.7 hgh 5-2 and he dosen't mention anything else he was adding in. Another post the guy ran it for 6 months with 1 iu and test e at 300 every two weeks, and he gained 20 lbs. I guess I'll just have to see what works for me. By the way since I've been off the deca all my joints are aching., elbows on fire when I bench, but I work thru it. Man I miss that stuff!! Can't wait for the deca!!!