Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    extra300 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Doctor to go to for HGH?

    Can I just ask my regular doctor or does it have to be a specialist?

    Anyone recommend a doc in the Northeast?


  2. #2
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Go to an HRT doc and get some bloodwork done. I think it is easy to get it on average around 36 years of age. I am 38 and received a prescription for both test and HGH. I am not sure if a regular doc will know much about it or be willing to give it to you. Maybe others will answer this with more info.
    Good Luck.

  3. #3
    JASA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006


    I'm 34 & I'm workin whit my urologist to get hgh

  4. #4
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    In the Gym, if i could
    find a mens longevity clinic...

    many docs that work with aids and hiv patients offer great treatments for muscle wasting, and age doesn't come into the story..
    The answer to your every question


    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts