Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Yeah, he seems like a good doctor. Very open and listens to what I have to say.

Should I put more time in between the HCG (say mon. & thurs.) or are they ok that close together? Also should I split the cyp into two injections during the week or will it matter because it's a lower dose?

Also, would it help to keep nolvadex and clomid around to prevent any noticable increase in estrogen and to keep the receptors block? Could it also help with natural test levels?
    you can split the shots up if you like. i split mine but that's because i'm trying to keep my E2 down. my E2 was over the limit on 100mg/week and my T's weren't at the upper limit so i added anastrozole, increased my dose and split it to minimize spikes. here's my current protocol:

TRT Protocol
    Sun - 250IU of HCG
    Mon - .5mg Anastrozole & 80mg of Test Cyp. (Morning Shot)
    Wed – 250IU of HCG
    Thu – .5mg Anastrozole & 80mg of Test Cyp. (Evening Shot)

Suppliments
    DHEA (25mg 2x/day)
    GNC Mega Men Sport Pack (1/day)

it wouldn't hurt to have an AI around. you won't know how much you need until you get tested. a common starting dose is between .25mg -.5mg 2x/week (E3D).

i feel really good right now but i haven't been tested in awhile so if my T's and E's are really high then i'll reduce my T dosage to 70mg 2x/week or 60mg 2x/week, etc... until i get dialed in.

Its informative post like this that is answering most of my age, sorness, tiredness, weakness questions..Keep it up guys.....i'm learning....

CrazyCrew is offline Junior Member
    It would definatly be better to start lower and adjust up as needed. Starting with such a large dose could throw everything else out of wack and that could make it so it takes you twice as long to get "dialed in" to a protocal that works best for you.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I started this week. My plan was to frontload 200mg, then proceed the next week with 100mg Test Cyp.

I decided on semi-weekly injections to help keep E2 levels stable. I injected 100mgs monday and will inject 100mgs thursday.

When should I notice something? I wouldn't imagine immeadiately, but 100mgs seems like nothing.

Well, I started this week. My plan was to frontload 200mg, then proceed the next week with 100mg Test Cyp.

I decided on semi-weekly injections to help keep E2 levels stable. I injected 100mgs monday and will inject 100mgs thursday.

When should I notice something? I wouldn't imagine immeadiately, but 100mgs seems like nothing.
    that sounds like a good plan. 100mg doesn't sound like much but it's a good starting point to see how "you" will respond to it. you might be pleasantly surprised. did you start HCG also?

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    that sounds like a good plan. 100mg doesn't sound like much but it's a good starting point to see how "you" will respond to it. you might be pleasantly surprised. did you start HCG also?
    I'm going to run just the Cyp for 6 weeks and then get bloodwork. See if semi-weekly injections of just the Cyp will help lower E2. Based on bloodwork, I will then add 250iu's of HCG 2x a week (taken before each cyp shot). I want to add one substance to my body at a time to see how it reacts. Easier to analyze. If E2 is still high or higher, I will start taking Arimidex @ .5 mg 3x a week.

How will I be able to tell if I need to increase from 100mg? And how long should I give 100mgs? I'd like to utilize what I have, but don't want to jump the gun.
    Last edited by Black; 03-03-2009 at 02:08 PM.

How will I be able to tell if I need to increase from 100mg? And how long should I give 100mgs? I'd like to utilize what I have, but don't want to jump the gun.
    after you run the 100mg for 4-6 weeks your bloodwork and how you feel will let you know if you need to increase your dose or not.

one thing to keep in mind is HCG will also increase your T's which can mean more E conversion.

it's a good plan to change one thing at a time. you should be able to get dialed in after a few blood draws.

after you run the 100mg for 4-6 weeks your bloodwork and how you feel will let you know if you need to increase your dose or not.

one thing to keep in mind is HCG will also increase your T's which can mean more E conversion.

it's a good plan to change one thing at a time. you should be able to get dialed in after a few blood draws.

Hopefully it gets better, because I actually feel worse after the first inject of 100mg Cyp than before.

Hopefully it gets better, because I actually feel worse after the first inject of 100mg Cyp than before.
    it takes a little while to get stabilized. when i first started shots i didn't feel all that great and i had symptoms like night sweats, water retension, etc...

they pass and once you get tuned up you'll feel alot better. right now your body is asking "wtf is this?". soon it will be saying "oh ya, i remember this stuff!"

you're starting out good, just stick with it and be patient. make small changes to your protocol and you'll tuned up before you know it.

Ok, did second injection of 100mg Test Cyp today (Don't worry, I'm not going to post after every shot). Paranoia is kicking in. I did glute today and for some reason, I'm worried I didn't inject it into the muslce. Used an 1 1/2" 23G needle. Anyway to really tell?

Also, when aspirating, if you hit a vein when you inject you will actually see droplets of blood in the syringe, right? When I aspirate and pull back on the plunger, it doesn't seem like anything is coming back in the syringe. Not sure if I'm not holding it back long enough or what. Other than an injection walkthrough (which I've read many many times) are there any more descriptive walkthroughs? Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right. It seems too easy and general, that I'm doing it wrong. Don't want to waste money or results.

Ok, did second injection of 100mg Test Cyp today (Don't worry, I'm not going to post after every shot). Paranoia is kicking in. I did glute today and for some reason, I'm worried I didn't inject it into the muslce. Used an 1 1/2" 23G needle. Anyway to really tell?

Also, when aspirating, if you hit a vein when you inject you will actually see droplets of blood in the syringe, right? When I aspirate and pull back on the plunger, it doesn't seem like anything is coming back in the syringe. Not sure if I'm not holding it back long enough or what. Other than an injection walkthrough (which I've read many many times) are there any more descriptive walkthroughs? Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right. It seems too easy and general, that I'm doing it wrong. Don't want to waste money or results.
    what makes you feel that you didn't inject into the muscle?

you'll know it if you hit blood when you aspirate . blood is 90% water so it will draw up fast into the tip so you don't have to draw the syringe back very far.

what makes you feel that you didn't inject into the muscle?

you'll know it if you hit blood when you aspirate. blood is 90% water so it will draw up fast into the tip so you don't have to draw the syringe back very far.
    Probably just paranoia. Quad injection I could tell it was muscle. I'm about 10% bodyfat, so I don't have too much on me. Just for some reason, glute was weird.

Pefect on the aspiration part. Makes sense and explains a lot. Thanks.

Probably just paranoia. Quad injection I could tell it was muscle. I'm about 10% bodyfat, so I don't have too much on me. Just for some reason, glute was weird.

Pefect on the aspiration part. Makes sense and explains a lot. Thanks.
    i'm sure it was fine. i only do glute shots and it's a different feeling because it's so easy and painless

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    QUIT BEING PARANOID.....its not good

Question. After each injection, the rest of that day, I feel symptoms of irritability, lethary and mood swings. 10x worse than before. Could this be because of an increase/spike in estrogen levels? Just wondering.

I wanted to just do cyp for 4 to 6 weeks and then test. But I think because my estrogen was high to begin with, I am going to start arimidex and hcg next week. Just like my doctors original plan. Any opinions?
    Last edited by Black; 03-07-2009 at 04:17 PM.

Protocol will then look like this:

Sun. - 250iu HCG
    Mon. - 100mg Test Cyp
    Tues. - .5mg Arimidex
    Wed. - 250iu HCG
    Thurs. - 100mg Test Cyp, .5mg Arimidex
    Fri. - Nothing
    Sat. - .5mg Arimidex

How does this look? Too much Arimidex? I would take .25, but I only have .5 caps. Looking for input. Also, I've read conflicting statements regarding refridgeration of HCG after it's mixed. ?

Protocol will then look like this:

Sun. - 250iu HCG
    Mon. - 100mg Test Cyp
    Tues. - .5mg Arimidex
    Wed. - 250iu HCG
    Thurs. - 100mg Test Cyp, .5mg Arimidex
    Fri. - Nothing
    Sat. - .5mg Arimidex

How does this look? Too much Arimidex? I would take .25, but I only have .5 caps. Looking for input. Also, I've read conflicting statements regarding refridgeration of HCG after it's mixed. ?
    your E2 was pretty high so i think the protocol your suggested would work well. i convert easily too and i think splitting my shots up has helped quite a bit. you might have high conversion with 200mg/week but only time and testing will tell. i went up to 160mg/week and that was too much for me so now i'm back down to 120mg/week (60mg 2x/week) and i feel better. i'm sure in my case it was high E2. high E2 feels the same as low T, most likely because there is less Free T.

even if a high dose of anastrozole will keep your E2 down and your Free T up, if you have too much Free T it can convert to DHT.

your body is going to do it's best to regulate your hormones and keep you in a state of homeostasis. it will continue to do this until it sees the balance it likes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information