Billytk03z is offline Member

HGH expired Dec 08... can I still use?

I purchase 600 iu of hgh about 2yrs ago... I used 400iu and still have 200iu left that has been kept in the refrigerator at all times.. the hgh expiration date was dec 08... can I still use?

Joxi is offline New Member
    In general old medications are fine to use after expiration date. In fact its been recycled to 3rd world countries, the only difference is the strenght.

BUT, you have an open medication that is injectible and in the fridge. The fridge in itslef is a very NOT steril, its full of mold and bacterias...

In my opinion, the exp. date is not to worry, but the fact that was open for so long, and the fridge is not medication fridge only....

I wouldnt.... why risk for few bucks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^^^all good points.. it's no good send it to me..

jk

it should be fine, clean well with a swab like you always do (rolls eyes) and use away, you may end up having to increase the amount to get the same results, but probably not..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I would use it.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joxi View Post
    In general old medications are fine to use after expiration date. In fact its been recycled to 3rd world countries, the only difference is the strenght.

BUT, you have an open medication that is injectible and in the fridge. The fridge in itslef is a very NOT steril, its full of mold and bacterias...

In my opinion, the exp. date is not to worry, but the fact that was open for so long, and the fridge is not medication fridge only....

I wouldnt.... why risk for few bucks
    The 200iu of HGH that i have left are in individual sealed vials, each containing 8 iu.... so nothing is open or contaminated, all vials are still sterile...

Thread Information