Hey Everyone- first time poster here. I am male, 45 years of age been going to the gym 4 to 5 days a week for maybe 10 years or so. I am 5'10 200pds and have a decent shape for my age but i want more! i use protein, creatine and NOS as part of my routine. The last couple of years i have not really gained anything and struggle to just maintain. I read all the reviews on supplements and try to pick the more popular stuff and I get little results if any.

I am at the point of trying some type of doctor prescribed HRT. I am not sure how to even go about to get the doctor prescribed stuff, if even possible. I will cycle whatever i decide in moderation due to the fact that i am not young anymore and dont need to be able to lift a house. I just want to improve my muscle tone and overall size to bring me up to speed. I see these really big monster guys and not think about that big but to the point i want to look powerful.

I know most will say to tweek my workout program and stuff but i have been doing that for while and will see on a small improvement if any. I know the younger guys will tell me to just move along because i am to old to gain new muscle. But i still want to be a gainer and have a ripped body as a result. At 45 years old it is just hard to do for me.

can i just go to the doctor and get blood work done and maybe he will prescribe me something? I think that would be a safe route to go. I am not sure if my T levels would be low enough for him to do that. I want to get big!

any suggestions?