Heya folks.

Just found your forums and I'm looking for some advice. I'm a 46 year old male who has been exhibiting the classic symptoms of low T. I recently contacted an anti-aging clinic down south which got the ball rolling for me.

The lab work showed that my cholesterol was a bit high. My Serum Testosterone was at 275 (Scale 280-800) and my Free Testosterone at 6.3. (Scale 6.8-21.5). My Serum FSH (whatever that is) was at 1.4 (Scale 1.5-12.4). LH was at 3.1 and Estradiol at 18.3.

The clinic is suggesting the following for treatment (10 week program):

1 Testosterone Cypionate 210mg/ml injection
2 HCG 5,000 C/P
20 Anastrozole 1mg

Not knowing anything about the subject my question is: Does this appear to be a competent course of treatment given my numbers and their stated intention of returning me to the upper range of testosterone in my system?

Lack of libido, lethargy, poor sleep and mild depression are my main problems. I am definitely not healing as quickly from injuries as I used to, and after approx. 10 years of faithfully working out I've have nothing to show for it other than the bulge that has started to develope recently in my abdomen. Will the therapy help me with these problems?

Thanks in advance for anything, anyone has to offer.