Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eregitano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    A lot of people don't have sufficient intrinsic factor, thus oral B12 won't absorb properly, in some cases might not absorb at all. Injection B12 obviously doesn't have to go that route, and the absorption rate is superior.

B12 is a great compliment to TRT ... Nervous system, brain function, metabolism ... That's just to name a few. As mentioned in my other thread, I'm going to start running the Methylcobalamin, which looks to be even better.
    approx how many mcg's do you inject of b-12 per week? Is the methylcobalamim you're looking at doing also injectable?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eregitano View Post
    approx how many mcg's do you inject of b-12 per week? Is the methylcobalamim you're looking at doing also injectable?
    I've just been taking 1000mcg with my weekly "T" shot. I'll start out the same with the new stuff, but might consider increasing to 2 shots per week.

**Also, I noticed the links that were posted got removed. We've got a supplement sponsor on this site, so the links may have had a conflict. Apologies if any lines were crossed.

Thread Information