Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On my 30th birthday I was dating this freak and she had the bright idea of challenging me to see how many times I could achieve orgasm through oral sex as a birthday present, which I managed 5 more times over about a 2 hr period. I really think if I were a complete bastard I could have done more but even though she was willing to continue I just did not feel right putting her through it so we switched to intercourse and I got two more that way.

Right now I am 55 and when my GF comes over I will always have sex at least twice, and often more if she hangs around for more than a few hours.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    On my 30th birthday I was dating this freak and she had the bright idea of challenging me to see how many times I could achieve orgasm through oral sex as a birthday present, which I managed 5 more times over about a 2 hr period. I really think if I were a complete bastard I could have done more but even though she was willing to continue I just did not feel right putting her through it so we switched to intercourse and I got two more that way.

Right now I am 55 and when my GF comes over I will always have sex at least twice, and often more if she hangs around for more than a few hours.

Some girl lol

Thread Information