Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    pyramid is offline Junior Member

Starting dosage for arimidex

Just got my arimidex today, need some info on starting dosage. Been on TRT for nine months. ON test 150mg a week, HCG 500iu 2x a week. Test leval 720ng/dl estrogen 56. Thanks for the help.

Vettester is offline Banned
    I'd take .25mg a couple of times throughout the week just to make sure it agrees with you. If all is OK, I'd run .05mg x 3/wk, retest your E2 in 6 weeks and adjust for a maintenance dose from there. When you say 56 on the estrogen, I presume you're talking about the estradiol? If so, it will come down to the 20's/30's pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I'd take .25mg a couple of times throughout the week just to make sure it agrees with you. If all is OK, I'd run .05mg x 3/wk, retest your E2 in 6 weeks and adjust for a maintenance dose from there. When you say 56 on the estrogen, I presume you're talking about the estradiol? If so, it will come down to the 20's/30's pretty quick.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    ^^^^Agreed. I do think you meant .5 mg 3/wk for a total of 1.5 mg/wk. That would be a consistent starting level for 150 mg of Test per week.

Just my opinion, but I'd spread out your hCG injections to 250 iu every other day. Easier on the boys, controls E2 in the testes better and is more consistent levels. Yea, you have to pin a little more but it's a more ideal protocol. Are you injecting into the fat around your stomach with an insulin syringe?

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    ^^^^Agreed. I do think you meant .5 mg 3/wk for a total of 1.5 mg/wk. That would be a consistent starting level for 150 mg of Test per week.

Just my opinion, but I'd spread out your hCG injections to 250 iu every other day. Easier on the boys, controls E2 in the testes better and is more consistent levels. Yea, you have to pin a little more but it's a more ideal protocol. Are you injecting into the fat around your stomach with an insulin syringe?
    I have been using an insulin syringe but am doing so in the shoulder. Should I inject it into fat?

Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    I have been using an insulin syringe but am doing so in the shoulder. Should I inject it into fat?
    Yes, less painful and provides for more consistent absorption over time. I pinch what's left of my love handles and inject there. Here's tip I got some time ago that really works. When you inject in the stomach fat you might notice a little bruising the next day; nothing bad, just a small spot. Try this; when injecting, before pushing the plunger, let the syringe sit for 15 to 30 seconds. This help seal off broken blood vessels before injecting. Works like a charm.

Remember, when drawing hCG and injecting you want to do both slow so as not to harm the hCG molecules and damaging them.

Keep us posted on your progress and good luck friend.

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    So if I'm on 750 Test E, I should be using 1 mg a day? Am I ****ed up on that?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp View Post
    So if I'm on 750 Test E, I should be using 1 mg a day? Am I ****ed up on that?
    its only a theory my bro...monitoring with bloodwork and watching for symptoms is the best way to know what dose is best....some ppl are more prone to the e2 bug that others

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Appreciate it, yeah getting that done for free tomorrow as part of this study I signed up for in NYC...I'm really ****ing annoyed...It's Day 18 now and still really not feeling to hot. My workouts are tough as shit, but my appetite is suppressed....
    Maybe I took Arimidex prematurely? Thinking I have a few days for anabolica...unless I shut my estrogen down....ugh...

or maybe I'm just a 40 yr old in pain b4 test kicks in...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    its only a theory my bro...monitoring with bloodwork and watching for symptoms is the best way to know what dose is best....some ppl are more prone to the e2 bug that others
    what would my dosage be of arimidex be with my e2 levels of 125.6pg/ml?just curious

Thread Information