Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    My current AI protocol is 1mg of Arimidex 3 times a week. The reason it might be low, is I have lost 20lbs in the past month and half. I know excessive fat effects estrogen, so the weight loss may require me to adjust the AI down.

No sides of low E2. Joints are good, libido is still good. No problem with erections.
    NSM, there are two (2) things to this that I want to comment on ...

1) If possible, get a firm E2 sensitive assay score; possibly from a place like Labcorp or comparable, where the range might be something like 3 -to- 48 (or whatever it is), but this way you have an exact score. Just have something that says <15 leaves a lot of speculation.

2) I realize AT THIS TIME you're feeling fairly good, HOWEVER, at 3mg/wk of Arimidex, I will bank that it's only a matter of time before it takes its toll on you! I can pretty much assure you that you won't sustain feeling good for all that long at that dosage. At some stage, you might start feeling a little achy, and notice the hair looking a bit raggedy, nails not looking healthy, etc ... Then it all hits at once ... Libido, feel like crap, picking up colds, ... The list goes on. It isn't wondering if it will happen, it's just a matter of when!

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    NSM, there are two (2) things to this that I want to comment on ...

1) If possible, get a firm E2 sensitive assay score; possibly from a place like Labcorp or comparable, where the range might be something like 3 -to- 48 (or whatever it is), but this way you have an exact score. Just have something that says <15 leaves a lot of speculation.

2) I realize AT THIS TIME you're feeling fairly good, HOWEVER, at 3mg/wk of Arimidex, I will bank that it's only a matter of time before it takes its toll on you! I can pretty much assure you that you won't sustain feeling good for all that long at that dosage. At some stage, you might start feeling a little achy, and notice the hair looking a bit raggedy, nails not looking healthy, etc ... Then it all hits at once ... Libido, feel like crap, picking up colds, ... The list goes on. It isn't wondering if it will happen, it's just a matter of when!
    If you look up at post #102, you will notice my estrogen was 23. I was on the same protocol. I have been on the same protocol for about 6 months.

200mg Test C EW
    3 mg of Arimidex EW

I recently(2 weeks ago) added 250iu of HCG twice a week.

I have been on a year now, I try and keep a watch out for low estrogen sides. Been feeling pretty good though on this protocol since I started it. I was on lower AI before and my estrogen was up in the 60's. I have posted my blood work and protocol of every blood draw since I have started in this thread.

I appreciate the concern and advise on what to look for in relation to estrogen. Thats what we are all here for. To help each other out.

jamotech is offline Member
    200mg cyp a week has probably kept your from crashing your e2, follow the above advice asap! I was taking .5mg anastrozole a week while on 250mg cyp a week, hcd 250iu eod, E2 test was upper midrange... I also originally tested with above normal total estrogen and now its seems like I dont need much ai at all?

Thread Information