Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    streeter is offline Associate Member
    UPDATE: I talked to my local Doc today, I told him I had lowered my dosage to .75ml E7D and not the .5ml like he wanted. I told him I already feel a slight draw down from the 1.0ml E7D I used to pin but I felt it was manageable. I asked him if I could stick with the .75 instead of trying to get down to .5

He agreed to let me stay at .75 so he was willing to work with me and were at a good compromise now. With insurance paying for it I think this is worth it.

By the way when I was at 200mg E7D on day 5 after pinning I was at total test of 840. He didn't check anything else at all I am not to happy about that. I may still have to pay out of pocket for good BW. I am going to try to talk my PA at the base to run them if he won't then I will have to pay for those.

Moral is persistence pays off it takes awhile but it's worth it. I'm already wondering if in 15 years when I hit 60 will he want to lower me even more. I am hoping by then the education level and our technology will be so much better it won't be an issue.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    nice....75 is a good dose...are you sure thats possible to find on the syringe?????????????????????????????????

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    nice....75 is a good dose...are you sure thats possible to find on the syringe?????????????????????????????????
    I'll sure get close. But I wanted him to up it so I can get refills sooner. I will try to run close to .75 if I run a little hight one week and a little low another no big deal as long as I don't have a problem getting my refills and run out. I will try to be as exact as I can when I'm not bursting and just cruisin. But I always have backup plans for everything LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information