1. Get a new doc asap. Too much time wasted already.
2. 1mg daily of adex is a breast cancer dosage. Jeez!
3. T level too low. Should be 2-3 times that amount. Need to know free T & Bio-available T (gold standard)
4. Sign HIPA form at next BW and have them send you copies ahead of time so you can prepare for doc visits (hopefully with new doc)
5. Post BW here for eval and advice. Use Crisler's protocols as a guide (see #7)
6. Read all sticky threads at top of forum if you haven't already.
7. Go to www.allthingsmale.com and read Dr. Crislers protocols. Print them for next Doc visit
8. Androgel 1.62% insert: http://www.rxabbott.com/pdf/androgel1_62_PI.pdf If using agel, get on 1.62
9. In the above insert is the below comment which will benefit you temporarily until you find a good doc and get a proper dosage. Just make sure you stop the below procedure prior to BW for obvious reasons...

Effect of sunscreen or moisturizing lotion on absorption of testosterone
In a randomized, 3-way (3 treatment periods without washout period) crossover study in 18 hypogonadal males, the effect of applying a moisturizing lotion or
a sunscreen on the absorption of testosterone was evaluated with the upper arms/shoulders as application sites. For 7 days, moisturizing lotion or sunscreen
(SPF 50) was applied daily to the AndroGel 1.62% application site 1 hour after the application of AndroGel 1.62% 40.5 mg. Application of moisturizing
lotion increased mean testosterone Cavg and Cmax by 14% and 17%, respectively, compared to AndroGel 1.62% administered alone. Application of sunscreen
increased mean testosterone Cavg and Cmax by 8% and 13%, respectively, compared to AndroGel 1.62% applied alone

10. HCG , HCG, HCG
11. See #1

For some perspective, I'm on 6 pumps of Agel 1.62 every morning upon waking up. My last bw 25 hrs after application was as follows:

T free and total: 712, range 193-740 (range now changed as of 10/17/11)
Free T: 17.3, range 7.2 - 24.0
Bioavailable T w/o shbg: 699, range 350-1030
Bioavailable T, S: 364, range males 50-69 is 95-285
Bioavailable T %: 52.1

The gel does work but it's an individual thing. I'm 54 (today actually) and was basically totally shut down due to a pituitary tumor (59 T level) so I kinda was starting from scratch.

Keep us posted and good luck!