Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ojones;5820076[B
    ]"Idiot"? No, an idiot would be someone that fails to research a given situation, instead moving forward blindly, and perhaps, as in your case, shooting off their mouth about things they have little knowledge of. If I sought help in a forum comprised strictly of people like you, then I would be an idiot.

What actually am I composed of that would make you say such a statement about a man you don't even know? Where did I shoot my mouth off? When I said "both of them" I meant the two Physicians you sought help from and NOT YOU! I don't even know you and I would never make a statement like that here...ever!

Instead, I am here in this great forum and have received, aside from your's. alot of great advice and information. Thank you all. I am grateful.

And you are receiving that type of feedback. And BTW kel, Happy B-Day ol'man

IF you would have done similar research prior to putting your foot in your mouth, you would have learned that this "idiot" lives on a very small and remote island with VERY few options in the way of doctors.
    Where is this "idiot" stuff coming from and why are you so pissed off at me? My advise and comment above is valid and not meant to be in any way judgemental.

Ask any man on this board about me and they will tell you that I am probably the complete opposite of the verbal attack you made on me here.

Idiot....seriously???

BTW, Look ar REDZ post above and before you go jumping all over another member in good standing here on this board you may want to take a freaking breath. It's the fastest way to NOT get the help your looking for...trust me.

And for what it's worth, I had my annual Pull and Physicial today with a reknowned TRT physician I have been seeing for years and I told him of your situation and how your Doc wanted to prescribe 1 mg of an AI daily. His response..."that would kill him in time".

Peace my friend.
    Last edited by steroid.com 1; 11-30-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information