Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ojones View Post
    I appreciate that. I really do. But (and I hope to put this to rest) how can I have taken your remark any other way? Please do re-read your post following Redz. IF you then feel I owe you an apology, you will get one. I am not here to stir the pot. I am here to seek help to what you describe as a potentially life-threatening sitation. I have no doubt you are a good guy and a valuable contributer, but again, waking up to being called an idiot, when I felt I was being very intelligent in seeking YOUR advice, it just pizzed me off. And I believe, rightfully so.
    In all my time here and well over 1000 posts I've never called anyone an idiot with the exceptions of possibly Physicians like the two whose care you are under.

Redz said the same thing...I just meant both Docs...especailly the one you walked out on which was the right thing to do...AND DID NOT MEAN YOU!

Too much hostility here lately.

n2ojones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    In all my time here and well over 1000 posts I've never called anyone an idiot with the exceptions of possibly Physicians like the two whose care you are under.

Redz said the same thing...I just meant both Docs...especailly the one you walked out on which was the right thing to do...AND DID NOT MEAN YOU!

My bad, Bro. Please forgive my transgression. I did explain a couple posts above your last and hope for you to understand the confusion that lead to my over-reaction. I'm sorry.

dfwo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Roid rage . lol

n2ojones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfwo View Post
    Roid rage. lol
    I wish!

Thread Information