Long time no post. Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I have concerns:

In my 6th year of HRT, I have yet to get totally dialed in. I'll spare you the long version but:

My BW shows a T-level of 289. I am sorry but I was not given the full report.

I have been on C-testosterone cream all of this time. The label reads 7%, dose is 1 ml 3 x daily.

My doc will not prescribe injectibles and I am out of town too frequently to go in for shots. I've asked him to up my doses and switch me to the androgel as this cream is just too messy.

He wrote me a script for androgel 1% (50 mgs/5gram) to be applied once daily. The pharmacist says they do not make the gel in that strength (?), he also said that this would be no more than what I am getting with my current cream (?).

I asked the doc if I should consider Aremidex. He seemed puzzled and mumbled something bout not knowing how much to prescribe. Ultimately, he wrote me a script for Arimidex and prescribes a dose of 1 mg daily!

I don't think he even looked at my E2 and I don't (think) I have alarmingly high E-levels. No puffiness, very little nipple sensitivity etc. I asked him if it would be a good idea, thinking he might know. I'm 52 and want to max my gains and enjoy life (solid erections etc). Can someone tell me if any of the above makes any sense at all? I am grateful for this forum. I actually put a 1 mg pill in my daily pillcase and after reading a bit here...just took all of the A-dex back out! I will await your replies prior to messing with this stuff at all.

Thanks in advance.