Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Renholder is offline Associate Member
    Do I close any doors if I decide to go on Nebido as soon as the 18th this month and would it be stupid of me?

I`m thinking that bloodwork on the 18th, 16 days after my first HCG shot, would at least indicate if I`m responding at all to the treatment, although as been said already, it would probably take a lot longer to feel the full effects.

In theory and most likely in practice, there is no doubt that Nebido will increase my testosterone and alleviate my symptoms, which is why I`m extremely tempted to just get started with it.

If bloodwork from the 18th shows that I did have a response to the HCG monotherapy, then I know that I may have the opportunity to get off testosterone and see if I can function alone without it at a later time in my life.

The thing is that I feel this low testosterone state which have been going on for at least three years now, have already very negatively impacted my life. I have not had a serious relationship with a girl for the last three years, save random encounters. I simply do not have the libido or urge to pursue a relationship, which is terrible, because I really want one and I have had the chance multiple times as well, but had to kindly reject them because I knew it would not work. I quit my job as a carpenter, a decision that I probably would have done anyway, but I wonder if it would have been different if I actually had normal testosterone levels .

Right now, I have a lot of other stuff on my plate and I will be making some important choices that may very well affect my future greatly. I had to drop a few subjects this year as well, since I did not have the consistent energy or mental clarity that I needed on a daily basis. I fear the outcome if I have to face the future just functioning on will power, which have been the case for a long time now.

That`s why I`m tempted to simply get started and get a much needed relief. I`m reasoning that perhaps I could try to taper off testosterone at a point in my life where I`m in a better situation to do so, although I`m prepared that it`s probably for life.

Does that make any sense at all?

Would appreciate the input greatly. I can post my blood work if it is of interest, but total testosterone is 13.6 nmol/L or 391 ng/dL.

Regards,

Renholder
    Last edited by Renholder; 05-15-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Thread Information