Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Hi guys

It's nice to see that your test levels are ok plunn & dec11 lol
    Yes I did feel like I had a gold ball in my arse and my moods are up and down but in the bigger picture its worth it...... I get my next in November but I've managed to get an appt on the nhs so fingers crossed there
    As for the cycle
    1 I have NEVER cycled anything
    2 I figured I'm on the stuff for life just 1 blast won't hurt
    3 what's wrong with putting on a little size as I've been a lorry driver for 20yrs and fat for most if it I'm now able to get a nice shape so why shouldn't I?

But honestly guys thanx cos I now have both sides of the argument

Life's too short for second guessing

Plunn is offline New Member

Unusually sweaty!?

Hi. So question for anyone who can answer. Trt for me has now been a while now but only 2 weeks into second shot of nebido. I have been having very sudden and intense hot flushes. I become very hot and start sweating, my whole body but unusually badly on my hands. I have done some research and i have read that it may be that my levels and still fluctuating and trying to balance. They go on to say that once levels stabilise that they should go away. My doctor thinks that it could be that the potency of the shot was at it's most intense 2 weeks in, so could be that.

So, two different hypothesis, of which both I can see merit. Any other takes on my random flushes??

pugster is offline Associate Member
    i experienced this myself the first 2/3 shots and it now seems to have stopped (they usually only lasted around 15 mins max , sweat dripping off my face), so maybe its the body just getting used to them , i ve also read of a few ppl taking nebido who are having E2 spikes 7-14 days after a shot - which then settles down as they gradually drop until the next shot.
    it might be worth getting an E2 test 2 weeks after your shot just to check your E2 isnt getting a bit high , either that or just wait it out like i did and see if it still happens after 4/5 shots.

*i forgot to add , this was also one of the symptoms i had before i got TRT , its listed as one of the symptoms of low test , E2 imbalance.
    Last edited by pugster; 10-07-2012 at 02:09 AM.

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    back to the op, how is milky feeling

Quote Originally Posted by jwws9999
    back to the op, how is milky feeling
    I'm feeling great thanx for asking
    I'm 3 weeks in on my first shot and I'm experiencing a raging cold but I think that is more down to the weather lol
    I must be getting back to my old self as I've started to act first worry later!!!!!!!
    My latest act first would be entering the unofficial bulk classic in the lounge
    What on earth was I thinking I'm 41 not 25 oh well it's a new lease of life and a goal

Infinity and beyond

Ok guys a quick update.

Today I went for my first nhs appointment with a view to getting trt
    All was going well I thought then the endo says I'm going to prescribe you 1 more shot off nebido and the take me off it to investigate why I have low test!!!!!!!!
    Wtf
    I have low test and I feel 1000% better for having nebido shots why take me off it all the bloodworks were done for diagnosis
    What should I do? Stay private or allow the endo to do this?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stay private. NHS are trying to save money left right and centre!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Stay private. NHS are trying to save money left right and centre!
    Haha no shi Sherlock I think in gonna have the free shot and continue with both or make a decision after speaking to dr savage
    It just seems ridiculous

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats a retarded decision by your endo

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Thats a retarded decision by your endo
    My thoughts entirely Marcus so now I'm like how should I deal with this?

I have to get bloods done on Friday am at 8:45
    They are T3,T4,IGF,Cortisol,Cholesterol & a few more that I can't remember can u explain what these are please or correct me
    T3 thyroid
    T4 free test
    IGF insulin
    Cortisol ?????

Thanx milky

Got my 2nd nebido jab today

The nurse was really quick but man talk about pip......:-(

Hi guys just a quick update and a question for the vets

Had my third shot yesterday of nebido but the doc said I'm not respond very quickly to it
    My blood test showed tat my test level was 9:8nm on 12/7/12 the dr said that on my 2nd shot my level should be aroun 15
    Has any of the vets heard of this ppl not responding very quickly and should my level be higher?

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you got the help you we're looking for Milky!

I'm currently in the process of convincing my NHS doctor to give me TRT. I had levels as low as 208ng/dl and I'm 23! I look forward to following the rest of your progress.

Man good luck with the nhs I've had to stay private as the endo was going to take me off it to see why I have low test
    Fvck that for a game of soldiers I haven't felt this good for years and I don't plan going back to being moody

pugster is offline Associate Member
    after my 2nd shot i think my trough level (at the end of 12 weeks) was at 10.7n/mol , my endo then dropped me from 12 weeks to 8 and it then went up to 17 n/mol trough and i felt alot better (after my 2nd 12 week shot i called him 10 weeks in and told him i felt as rough as f*** (which i did) .

*personally milky i'd have tried to stick it out to get free treatment and monitoring as it can work out expensive in the long run (which it will be) , it took me over a yr of messing about with the NHS and arguing with them but i got there in the end.
    Last edited by pugster; 12-17-2012 at 06:23 AM.

I know what your saying about the nhs pugster I haven't totally given up I'm just flabbergasted that they don't see the benefit of it I'm waiting for another appt with the endo so ill see what they say at this one
    Fingers crossed

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623
    I know what your saying about the nhs pugster I haven't totally given up I'm just flabbergasted that they don't see the benefit of it I'm waiting for another appt with the endo so ill see what they say at this one
    Fingers crossed
    The NHS are on serious lockdown of funds for anything that isn't serious. I couldn't even get a blood test for low test recently. It would take some persistence to get any long term treatment from them.

Milky, on the plus side, my test levels have gone from 11 to 17 in 2 months on the gel
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

limey1664 is offline New Member
    I've been following this thread as i've just been approved for Nabido in a 4 week period. This is from the day i walked into the Doctors, 2 bloods and Endo consultation. My Ts were low (4.6 and 6.2). i believe the reason i have got it quick is that i chose to see the Endo privately. I was given the name by my Doctor and the consultation will be £150- £200 (havnt had the bill yet) which i think is good value to have everything sorted in 4 weeks. Also my doctor is allowing to self administer and tomorrow im pick ing up 3 shots on 1 prescription! pretty good value!
    i plan to do 1 tomorrow, 1 in 6 weeks and the 3rd 6 weeks after this. Has any one tried this spacing as i think the usual protocol is 12 weeks after the 6 weaker or am i reading it wrong. Hope this helps. im in South Manchester area.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information