Guys ive been on here since July reading not speaking just reading and learning- I live in NJ near NYC I started at an Endo an was doing home shots but everytime I saw the dr she lowered me again and again an my test was staying the same.

Now I go to a DR in Jersey City its a wellness place and its good cuz they cover nutrition etc but I have to go get a shot every week! Its messing me up cuz I want to do the shot at home every 3.5 day like ive been reading- Ive been going here for 6 weeks 2 weeks ago I demanded an E2 test cuz of my symptoms an got BW back an I was at 86 the range was 22-52 so he prescribed arimedix an told me to take once a day which I did not cuz of what I read on here im doing 1/2 EOD -

I need help DR wont let me self inject at home cuz he saye "he needs to monitor" we know thats BS its a business like everything else but I dont want 200mg of test every week I want to do 75 mg every 3.5 days an hope that controls my E2-

This DR also gave ,me a script for HCG but all the levels of everything he prescribes are high- he wants me to take 300 of HCG a daily! There are red flags all over an I need some advice.

I need help I dont want to stop TRT been doing it since July but dont feel great still at new DR an he is trying to make my hormones crazy with his levels he is prescribing from the Test weekly to the arimedix to the HCG - I need advice and possible another source-

Im 37 - Semper FI'