Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: hCG Dosage

you guys are tempting me to ask for sources, but i just dont think id be comfortable doing so =(.

roxer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16
    you guys are tempting me to ask for sources, but i just dont think id be comfortable doing so =(.
    Have you tried an online or Canadian pharmacy? As long as you have a script, it's legal. Just curious.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    this is depressing...220 dollars here for 10k units
    Wow, I get hcg prescribed and my insurance covers it. The place i get it from said if insurance didn't cover it would only cost me $45 per vial of 10,000iu of generic hcg, and they throw in free sharps container, syringe with needles, mixing syringe and needle, alcohol pads, and sterile gauze.
    Last edited by AnabolicDoc; 05-27-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    Wow, I get hcg prescribed and my insurance covers it. The place i get it from said if insurance didn't cover it would only cost me $45 per vial of 10,000iu of generic hcg, and they throw in free sharps container, syringe with needles, mixing syringe and needle, alcohol pads, and sterile gauze.

If anyone is looking for a good place to fill their legit Rx, I'd happily share the name of the mail order fertility pharmacy I use.
    screw it! pm away lol.
    to answer the other poster, i havent tried online/canadian..ive just been sketchy about buying this stuff online...but i guess i might as well give it a try

If anyone is looking for a good place to fill their legit Rx, I'd happily share the name of the mail order fertility pharmacy I use.
    Foreign Pharmacies
    It's illegal for Americans to order drugs from any pharmacy located outside the United States, including Canada or Mexico. This is a law imposed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA); in some circumstances, that law may be overlooked and not enforced. Sometimes the FDA looks the other way. Learn more about the FDA's rules for purchasing from foreign pharmacies, and the potential non-enforcement of those rules.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The pharmacy I use is US based and completely legit. The accept most insurances and everything.

The pharmacy I use is US based and completely legit. The accept most insurances and everything.
    awesome ill take a pm

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    Foreign Pharmacies
    It's illegal for Americans to order drugs from any pharmacy located outside the United States, including Canada or Mexico. This is a law imposed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA); in some circumstances, that law may be overlooked and not enforced. Sometimes the FDA looks the other way. Learn more about the FDA's rules for purchasing from foreign pharmacies, and the potential non-enforcement of those rules.
    While this may be true, I can say from first hand experience that all of my HCG and other ancillaries comes from a online pharmacy in India and they send every package with a note on the outside of the package desribing the contents. It reads something like (wish I still had the box)

This package contains medication for personal usage. Contents of package do not exceed US $65.00 in value.

I have recieved dozens of these packages over the past 4 years and none of them have been opened or delayed in any way.

a and p grocery store told me they can get pregnyl for me. It is about 110 dollars, and then goodrx has a coupon for 85.
    Hopefully this all works out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information