Newchick76 is offline Female Member

Has anyone tried testosterone pellets

My friend just tried these SottoPelle testosterone pellets. Does anyone have any experience with these? Does it convert to estrogen?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    not personally, but the reviews from others are not stellar.........

Newchick76 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    not personally, but the reviews from others are not stellar.........
    Are there reviews on this forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newchick76 View Post
    Are there reviews on this forum ?
    yes ma'm

this topic of discussion has come up on average about every other month since I've been here.

The general consensus (I just pin my testosterone , better control), is that blood serum levels are not well maintained between pellets. More test is released early on (more surface area I guess), and then it is a gradual decline in blood serum levels after that.

The main benefit is duration of the pellet. But with other long lasting esthers of testosterone (like nebido which is 10 weeks between injections), the need for a long acting pellet is minimal.

The best way to control blood serum levels is to pin test C/E once a week.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I inject, but my TRT doc uses the pellets and LOVES them. He admits he just can't stand to inject himself and the pellets are easy other than the big needle they use.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I inject, but my TRT doc uses the pellets and LOVES them. He admits he just can't stand to inject himself and the pellets are easy other than the big needle they use.
    JV!

Good to see you back mate!

Funny how a doc can make certain decisions based on a fear of needles?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had Testopel injected once - 800mg. Brought my levels up fairly rapidly and my libido went through the roof. Sexual energy was amazing but it was way too much. Not natural. Was not at all comfortable feeling this way. I was lucky 3 or 4 pellets came out over a month and I calmed down, but I had to supplement with gel towards the end to keep my levels adequate. I believe aromatization is a non issue with pellets for some reason. I don't know why.

I wouldn't choose to do it again for several reasons: The site is always sensitive; sometimes painful. You can't adjust dosage once pellets are injected inside you. Pellets are often extruded - quite often. I still have a dark scar at the site (love handle).

My urologist loves them too. Why not? He can bill for an in-office procedure. Insurance covers it 100%. Never paid a cent out of pocket.

61er is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    I wouldn't choose to do it again for several reasons: The site is always sensitive; sometimes painful. You can't adjust dosage once pellets are injected inside you. Pellets are often extruded - quite often. I still have a dark scar at the site (love handle).
    I realize this is an old thread, however i was doing a search and wanted to comment on the "dark scar" remark. Before switching to hcg mono (an experiment) I was on pellets. Last pellet procedure was over six months ago and there is still an obvious dark patch of skin (approx. 1/3 inch), Big enough that I'm conscious of it when changing at the gym. However, i liked this treatment and will likely go back to it.

sirupate is offline Member
    I've had three sets of the Testopel pellets. I liked the result until after the third month, where I noticed a drop in my levels. Implantation wasn't bad at all. Site pain was minimal. No problem with extruding the pellets (I got 11 or 12 each time). My doctor didn't seem too keen on new implants at month three. He wanted to wait until month 4. He thinks I just metabolized them faster than others.

Now on Androgel 1.62/4 pumps per day and doing pretty well. Total level is just above the upper range and free-T in the mid range. I absorb the gel, for now at least. I've had injections, gel and pellets. No one answer to this for everyone. You've got to find out what is best for you.

Thread Information