Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When does one pass from HRT dose to performance dose

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs

That's what I said. But my Doc stated he had the man's local GP administer the doses & bloodwork over a two month period to get an accurate baseline. The guy just burns through the stuff like it's water...
    Wow, that is really unfortunate because of the cost. I hope they have tried to find the underlying issue.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I win!

I don't know how I ended putting the wrong year in there when I made my profile (probably for more anonymity) but I am older than 42.
    Lol ok. I'll change my shirt time for a new progress pic anyways!
    JohnnyVegas likes this.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    As Times said, everyone is different. He makes out good with 70mg per week, Kel is on 60mg subQ 2x per week and has a TT in the 900's. For me 150mg per week had me around 312 only 9 days post injection. I currently reside in the 800 range on 200mg weekly. So I'm not sure where you could draw the line between HRT and a cycle dosage wise, but would rather say that I believe once you break the 1000-1100 mark is where I would draw that line. So for some they could hit the borderline cycle point anywhere between 120-300mg dosage depending on the individual and how their body metabolizes the hormone.

Did you watch your estrogen? If it was high all your test was eaten up like cotton candy

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Lol ok. I'll change my shirt time for a new progress pic anyways!
    I have been meaning to change my pic too. That one is really old. Now I know what color shirt NOT to wear.
    Java Man likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information